Rd. 1 Keyser Söze vs MyKe SeaN

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

yea.. i'm makin fun of his joint.. "i'mma bang out".. he used auto-tune on that joint.
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

LMFAO!
    test
  3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

i needed material homie.. lol so i did what i could.. hence the auto-tune line also in the middle of the verse. i used lines from ur songs.. whatever i could get lol

interesting responses here... some say it's close... some say me.. some say you... some say it's a blow out... lots of different tastes.

we'll see how it go.
    test
  4. Ribo Nuke

Ribo Nuke Audiodidact

Soze - couldn't really dig this for one reason: the metaphores. heat up like an oven, skid marks from shit songs, those are awful metaphores dude, you had quite a few really simple things like this that ruined it for me. Your flow was good enough and sounded more natural then the other dude, but you gotta step the bars up in my opinion. Add another level to your metaphores(another step to make it more complex) otherwise its been used a million times. im cold as an eskimo fast as a cheetah im hot as the son and i shine like a diva. Yeah so i just didn't feel the punches were landing this time. stay up.

Myke Sean - the slow flow at first was killin me. Then you picked it up a bit, that cork pops line was nice. all the sudden your flows gets better getting into the track, and I like the way you deliver your lines but the flow is maaad choppy. Just not smooth at all, you kinda cut words short and fit them in wierd, just try to ease them on there with the same delivery and i think this woulda been a lot better. Overall I liked it though besides the choppy flow, some lines were too simple, but you pulled the W.

Vote - Myke SeaN
    test
  5. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

well i dunno.. the heat one was two levels deep... it wasn't just the heat and the oven... it was gettin the cake when i turn the heat up like an oven...

and.. when it comes to heat my game is on point like chris quinn.. root canals cuz he leave with balls in his mouth...

i didn't think they were that simple.. but then again we're all here to elevate so i could be wrong.

i'll post the lyrics up... and if people still think it's simple.. then it is what it is.
    test
  6. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

keepin it at the top for more views
    test
  7. Norman Rapwell

Norman Rapwell New Member

blackanese said it.
    test
  8. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I think Soze took this one, shit was just more polished. Myke's flow be from the 80's and shit.

Good shit, Key.
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

Hahaha, yea right. U mad.
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Hahaha, I was just fucking around with the 80's comment shit.

Seriously though, I did think he edged you. You kinda started off a little slow and it was hard to get into your shit. You're both solid rappers. Good luck to whoever advances.
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

Its all good pimp. You know I'm not the type spazz.
    test
  12. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

test
  13. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

lmaooooooo

u could tell this fool aint even listen

myke - dope shit, i aint expect u to be this nice. Lyrically, flow, emotion all on point.

keyser- lyrics and flow was on point ....but it felt more like a track than a battle. Too smooth to really get at him. some of the harder lines were almost whisper sounding. good shit tho

vote - myke
    test
  14. lilc

lilc trolling motor

soze... you got a polished style... i liked some of the lines too...

myke sean.. unique style... cracked up at some of those lines... like the simple ass beat, let you go hard with that delivery

myke sean got it
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

just upping for more looks
    test
  16. BULLY

BULLY LOL

Soze flow need a lil work, it wasnt bad though overall. I just think myke got in better with the lyrics and style. His style made his disses hit harder imo.

not a bad battle at all. but myke got this.
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

uppin for more looks
    test
  18. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

top levelz..
    test
  19. the Prince

the Prince New Member

keyser de la soze vs. myke tysean
    test
  20. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

keyser woulda taken this if his presense and delivery were a bit better.. nice track tho

myke sean didnt have that many punches or realy hard hitting lines but he carried his track out well
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.