rd 1 iLLy vs World Renowned

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Esko, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobeSpere.

RobeSpere. ROBI

i cant beleive world has a vote. looks like 8 people accidentlt hit the wrong button. u killed him illy
    test
  2. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

i voted already,,

truthfully i think world could've came much better, i know this,, illy,, coo shit, some wat monotone, had some personals on him,, jj, you know if you didnt know much about duke you should've just made up shit,, cause NO ones knows shit about duke, so it dont really matter, shit i would've said its a fucking female,, LOOK at chris,, hahahahaha,, anyway i want you next round,,

vote=World,,
    test
  3. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

lol@3 posts

world won
    test
  4. Continuum

Continuum Hip Hop's Jim Morrison

Illy had some ok lines...but he was really monotone...made it hard to listen to the whole track...intro was ok...now if you used "It's a small World After All"...that would have been sick...still you had a good showing.

World...didn't really have much to work with in terms of personals...but you still did pretty well...accent wasn't a hinderance at all to the flow...also a good showing.

My vote goes to World.

Respect to both.
    test
  5. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

illy got a dope voice, like how it starrt off, wrong side of the wrong....hurt my finger so i aint tryin to type too much, but this was pretty dope, not too many lines, some coo shit, but nice overall feel, katrina line was nice....columbus, beat was raw too

world beat is coo, got a pretty nice delivery, not too many lines in this either, beat is startin to grow on me....head over heels line was coo...

overall both came coo, overall though i was just feelin illy's stlyle more, disses seemed a lilttle more direct i guess, but either way id say illy

vote - illy

but i voted on this a lil while ago, and accidently voted for world... probably should have posted that awhile ago...
    test
  6. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

upping shits tooooo close
    test
  7. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

Real close battle....both MC's came with it. Ill refrain from voting right now cuz im pretty tired, and want to vote when im thinking straight. im leaning towards world though

1 till tomorrow
    test
  8. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Jeff, double checking that Nyce Quota's vote is swapped

thanks homes
    test
  9. Worthiest Words

up shits far to tightttt
    test
  10. Worthiest Words

i guess one last run. shits been up and down,
    test
  11. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

illy...

dangerous with the clutch like a female driver, lmao

nice verse... flow was on point for the most part... pretty good shit.

world renowned...

like your delivery better... not as many personals though. but you didnt know shit... so ehh..

i dont know, this is a fucking close one. illy had the lines but world came stronger as an emcee... and wasnt really a slouch in any aspect... imma have to give it to world, nice track tho illy
    test
  12. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

WR- Youre flow and delivery is very polished....I dont think you went at him hard....from what I remember you came for Ill Chris's head...you only seem to be throwing jabs at illy....sounds like you dont expect him to be any good

Illy- Flow is good....you sounded hungry and I liked your lines better...

I thought this battle was very close...Ill vote in a second
    test
  13. Worthiest Words

^in my defense poeticks i actually thought he'd be an alias and didnt have much to go on, i didnt under estimate him just didnt know who he was..but all good i respect your decision
    test
  14. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

^POETICKS man you are such a tease...lets seee itt

No need for defense at this point, come on now....
    test
  15. Worthiest Words

^^lol nah i thought he already voted, so we still at 14-14, damn this cat gonna break the deadlock
    test
  16. Poeticks

Poeticks MY TIME HAS COME

Ok its up to yall I pretty much know who Im going to vote for but yall are tied and I dont really have to vote...yall want me to break the tie let me know...if not you maybe you both get through...its on yall
    test
  17. Worthiest Words

^^nicca leave it a tie haha, whatever yo, can't lie i'd be happy with a tie close as it's been
    test
  18. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

^ im cool with that. lets just hope no one gets screwed over with a last second vote. too close of a battle.
    test
  19. Worthiest Words

^^ight.....Leave it as a TIE bitches..

hahaa,...illy it's been a good battle, if it's a tie or you win i wish you goodluck,, not my best verse ive been disappointed in myself..You sound promising I hope you up the ante next round.
    test
  20. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

word up...lets hope its a tie so we both can advance. GL in the further rounds.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.