Rd. 1 I wArFaRe I vs A-Biggs

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooFly

TooFly New Member

Hard one to call this.

Flow was about equal, both nice but not perfect.

Both got some good name flips etc.

Really on raps i couldn't call it.

But based on the fact that Biggs kept his identity quiet, then it wasn't even biggs that rapped, i'm gonna give it to warfare, based on the fact it was level despite these conditions.

Vote - Warfare.
    test
  2. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

liked biggs scheme alot, some decent lines nice energy and structure as well..

warfare i dont know why but i dont really get your style, the structure was really off to me... some cool lines but it just didnt do it for me...

vote- biggs
    test
  3. rage617

rage617 New Member

Biggs- Dope beat, flow and energy are nice, lines are rather simple, wii and Iraq lines were the best. Not bad overall.

War- Nice delivery and flow, diggin the beat- faith evans line, lotta name flips as people have mentioned. Big mac line was rather played, but a solid drop overall.

Close battle, ill probably listen a few more times than come back...
    test
  4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

both of y'all definitely did nice on this one....

a-biggs - ahh shit.. love that meth beat... whalers.. ok.. wii line was nice... nothing too hard hitting.. few jabs... but not bad. flow's coo, delivery ok...

warfare - dude's goin for a punch every second bar... lot of big jokes.. ridin jets.. ok.. save face... head/tail... 09 online.. ok.. flows a little repetitive and delivery gets a little monotonous... more punches here tho...

ok.. i see it as...
    a-biggs - a few jabs, decent flow and delivery
    warfare - more harder punches, flow and delivery is a little lacking, but straight

vote = warfare
    warfare got it with more punches that hit harder.
    test
  5. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

this was a tight battle
    test
  6. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

thx yall..uppin for some more
    test
  7. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

bumping once while im stuck here in this snowstorm
    test
  8. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Writing as I listen...

MP

Did Warfare know about the change in battlers last minute. That is kinda shitty to me...cause I know for me myself....I tend to write down to my opponent. Im a lazy fucker who just likes to do enough to win. Its a baaaaad habit that has bit me in the ass in the past...but since War doesnt seem too bothered by it...Ill cast my vote. Beat is dope...I like your flow...its diffrent from what is usually on here...you sound like a guy freestyling but not freestyling. Some of the lines were a little simple...but some of them cracked me up for no reason at all...like the Sgt. Slaughter line. This verse would have been mad funny if a video was with it. All and all nice drop...

Warfare

Ive always liked this beat. Oh shit...I guess you know about the rapper change according to your verse. Flow is solid. Some good name flips. Man lemme listen to this again...because nothing stuck with me. It seems to me you didnt have a lot to go on except a name right? You verse is almost all name flips. This is gonna be close...

VOTE = A-Biggs / MP

I guess Im confused War...it seemed in your verse you knew there would be a change in battles but you still went after the guy who didnt show up...It was no doubt last minute so i cant hold that against you too much. Shit man...this was close. And when its close...I usually just vote for the verse that entertained me more. In this case MP's verse just stuck with me. Excellent battle though guys.
    test
  9. BULLY

BULLY LOL

MP on A-biggs was a dope audio. Your lyrics were good. the flow was choppy at times but i can tell you got flow. But the beat selection made the track sound live.

Warfare lyrics were a little better imo. His delivery was more deliberate and generic which i think is his main flaw. Overall i think warfare edged lyrics, a-biggs edged the style department. Overall i give lyrics a little more weight than style when its this close, so imma go with Warfare.
    test
  10. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

nah i had no idea id be battling matty p, someone just told me they were boys, i actually spent the beginning of last week in the er so i just did a search for his name and found nothing so thats what i went with
    test
  11. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

^you deserve it, ya the shiznit
    test
  12. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

bumping..its a close one
    test
  13. lilc

lilc trolling motor

MP... that beat is raw. lol@ all ass like a prison attack.. this was comedic

I Warfare I... oh shit, my fav primo beat ever.. lol @ wanna pass a round couldnt pass a kidney stone.. I like your demeanor comin' hard on this shit..

well-matched battle, either one of yall will be a prob in the future rounds.. gonna give it to i warfare i.. both yall had hot lyrics, i decided based on the intensity of his delivery
    test
  14. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

good shitt..no1 bothers voting on my battle haha
    test
  15. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

damn dudes, heads can talk shit all they want in this tourney about this being a weak first round, but I have heard like over 10 close ass battles. this was one of them, both dudes brought, both definitely did their thing. props to both.

biggs just edged it out in my opinion.........

sick audios homies.....
    test
  16. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

yeah i got to go with everyone else here this match was evenly matched. although nobody really blew me away with lyrics the substance was there n constant throughout. i got to give the edge to a-biggs by a lil, this shit could've gone either way but i think warfare really lost it to me in his delivery. had dude been a lil more aggressive i think i'd have turned it around to him.
    test
  17. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

test
  18. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

i see why this shit is tied. can't decide so not voting
    test
  19. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

was a close battle , i had to listen to warfares verse again to make sure abigs isnt amazing or anything but i feel he took this still needs to stop trying to rhyme words with words that dont rhyme just by pronouncing it way different , that only works to a certain degree

if warefare was alittle more polished i would have givven it to him just know that

hate to be a douche bag to break a tie
    test
  20. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

A-Biggs-Flow started off VERY awkward...then it started working for you and dropped off again. Flow was simple..which I usually dig...punches wern't strong but you had a couple lines that made me crack a smile...

I-Warfare-using a played out rhyme beat...."he's a huge bret farve fan..only way he's ridin Jets" hahahahah...HAHA@that gettin creamed...Balco line. Entertaining....

I-Warfare wins this, lines simple but hilarious
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.