Rd. 1 I wArFaRe I vs A-Biggs

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - First Round

- 1st Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

a biggs couldnt post.. this is his boy M.P. ....g'luck warfare

SoundClick artist: Wordplay n MP - page with MP3 music downloads

C’mon man, you in this tourny?
    Is like the old whalers games your leavin early
    Chump - we can take it to camouflage
    Your soft ass is kinda like Lloyd from entourage
    Round 1 get to wrappin it up
    Take the L as a gift ill get to wrappin it up
    Yo i hope it aint the dough thatcha in it for bro
    Cuz you neva stood a chance witcha freshman flow
    Im in the zone man…not the 2-3
    Suckas wanna act hard dog play the bully?
    Tryina push me? Tryina shook me?
    Im like the Celtics homie take 3
    Yo your styles all ass like a prison attack
    Yo this clown used to pay nimrod to write his tracks
    Ya that’s really unique…
    You wanna sound like nim then your probably off beat
    Be real you cant see M.P.
    Cuz im known to smash brothas like Nintendo wii
    Tryina wrip me son?…please…don’t bother
    P spit harder than sergeant slaughter
    Listen, battling you?…no competition
    Makin it a mission ima rise like addition
    Style got me pissin like you do when your sittin
    Dissin, warfare you got to be kiddin
    I warfare I you aint welcome here
    Your like Iraq in this battle cuz the war aint fair
    I don’t care I carry knives like a buccaneer
    Clown, you threw away eleven bucks this year
    Ya, im like a bounty hunter man im killin ya
    I would neva pay to see ya show like a cinema
    Im here to hang around sumtin like sadaam
    Warfare can use grenades he still aint the bomb
    Ill get to reading ya palm
    Nuttin cool came outta Connecticut since
    shuttlesworth left uconn its on
    Whole style made me yawn
    So I hadda come n pik-atchu like a pokemon
    test
  3. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

MattyP/ A Biggs - I liked ya lyrics alot some dope lines, delivery was descent but some lines sounded talked out , flow was on point maybe it was the beat you rocked too. Didn't appeal to me much but I did like the lyrics some hit hard others not so much but dope ish... and dats crazy if Warfare used to pay Nim to write for him 4 real....

Warfare - Son Big like Faith Evans... dat was dope... This was pretty nice... I don't know you had a better delivery and good flow, like your beat more.. but Matty P I do like your A Big lines though they were strong no doubt...

I just think lyricwise Matty P got this I mean based on personals he got down on that 4 real.. i do like the delivery you had though warfare no doubt both of you came coo on this drop a honest vote on my battle if you get a chance thanks..

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...zes/1131506-rd-1-grawwr-vs-taiyamo-denku.html
    test
  6. removed_username

removed_username Shine on Hypno

ehh I think warfare came a bit more polished and had some iller name flips in there.
    test
  7. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

thanks for the breakdown on why you think he won...is that your boy?
    test
  8. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

A-Biggs: Dope beat, good energy and mic presence. "I'm known to Smash Brothers like Nintendo Wii!" I lol'ed. You weren't too heavy on punches, but you had some good war references. Nothing too outstanding, but you kept me listening the whole way through.

WArFaRe: Pretty good beat, energy was proper and flow was legit. "I wouldn't feel big if I was using steroids" Heh. Pretty decent drop. I know you didn't have much info to go off of, but I wish you woulda clowned on his name a bit more.

I know it's annoying when people say this, but this battle was close. Both cats kept me listening and put in some effort. But when it comes down to the line, I'm-a have to lean towards A-Biggs (or whoever is under his name), cause dude had more punches, more material, and held more of my attention. It's close though, no joke, this could go either way.
    test
  9. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

War- too many big name flips after another at the start..have to spread it out ..in my opinion..flows decent..not bad

big-awww this is a meth beat..i forgot the name...danger or watever .....delievery is better than wars..iraq line cool....bomb line was lame...

im goin with biggs on this one...i enjoyed his battle more overall
    test
  10. rapper7

rapper7 New Member

abiggs: dope meth beat. ya lyrics are way too simple though. some decent lines but overall too simple. you got a good voice though.

warfare: dope gangstarr beat. some good lines although i think someone already said "couldnt pass this round if ya had a kidney stone" probably chris or someone. too many name flips. big mac line was pretty bad. save face was good. pretty sure bux already had a cream/balco line.

overall: close battle but i think i gotta give it to warfare. overall his lines were better, less basic, etc. seriously close though. props to both. v-war

make sure to peep mine: http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...h-prizes/1131504-rd-1-rapper7-vs-nox-mfp.html
    test
  11. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

i thought warfare came ok..the faith evans line was dope..flow choppy though, not many lines that stood out just a few..

P..flow was agressive..smash brothas like nintendo wii haha i like it..your like iraq in this battle cuz the war aint fair haha..i thought P came harder and had the lines..cool battle

-Jus
    test
  12. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

hah aint you the dude in this battle ^^^

good drop, even though ive never talked to nim in my life and heard every war and fair line imaginable..but keep the votes coming, ppreciate it

i swear ima get around to battles just tough with 14 hour work days
    test
  13. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

A-Biggs - polished verse, flow was nice, punches could have been harder, seemed basic.

Warfare - nice track, always a good beat. flow was nice, delivery was ok. you had some nice lines, faith evans line was dope.

votes for warefare because i felt his track hit harder with some nice lines. dope shit.

peace.
    test
  14. Harland

Harland New Member

A-Biggs.... good beat for a battle.... lets see what u come with. Pretty relaxed flow coming into the verse... pretty cool lyrics... wassup with all the pikachu references this round though lol. I think I heard 2 so far. Nintendo line was dope.

warefare... lol i just used this beat recently... quality sounds a lil hollow.. minor though... flow is cool... delivery is decent..... lyrics are ok, feeling big with steriods... a few played lines though.

overall, well to be honest its a close one to call, I'd say Biggs sounded better when it comes to delivery, flow from both were on point so were lyrics... So ima give it to biggs based on his ability to maintain my attention better with his track

good battle guys

test
  15. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

justice got my name for the tourny i aint using it..and im just goin by wat people told me, nim actually told me that..i was tryina get in touch with u so you could hear A originally...but you were duckin me..then A couldnt post, so i threw sumtin together right quick..good drop tho to u also
    test
  16. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

uppin for some replies..everyone votes but no break downs?
    test
  17. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

very good battle...

both mcs impressed me, so big ups on that!

one person edged it for me...

vote = A-Biggs

wow
    test
  18. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i think this is really close... im not really sure yet, im stuck because im in a spot where.. if i hear warfares last, i wanna vote him, and if i hear biggs last i wanna vote him.. both brought it, ill be back tonight for another listen when im blazed an see which way i go.
    test
  19. akadeezy

akadeezy a.k.a. akademical

listening...

MP like the beat. flow/delivery is cool. smash brothers line is cool. nothing too crazy as far as punchlines just my op. the pikachu lines kinda played. not a bad verse though.

warfare beats hot. got some cool "big" lines, getting tail line. verse was welldone.

im giving it to warfare, just had a little better battle-oriented verse imo, but close battle nonetheless.
    good shit
    test
  20. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

thanks for the replies yall, appreciate it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.