Rd. 1 HaRLeMHeaT7 vs Harland

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilc

lilc trolling motor

dont b a fag, you know u sound madd goofy
    test
  2. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

Lmao
    test
  3. Both were pretty fuckin blah but Harlem heat had lines
    test
  4. Harland

Harland New Member

stfu. I raised a valid point and you resort to this?

Smh... I guess I must have voted against you in your battle and you caught feelings.

Its all good though
    test
  5. Harland

Harland New Member

can someone even out finale's vote?
    test
  6. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

harland... different beat... flow's coo... weird delivery... let's see lines... blow in the dark... 15k hate rap sequence... ok.. restricted to your room.. hey pussy (checked the myspace, saw the track.. people kinda usually go over track name disses.. i did a couple myself but people missed those)... good call on that... nelly tech n9ne... ok... not bad... let's check harlem

harlem... ok... beat is so-so... unknown singapore.. global/local... not sure about the mexican money sequence... flow's coo.. delivery coo... i thought u were gonna hit em with some kind of fortune cookie line.. never came tho.. chinese food reference...

ok.. here's how i see it... aside from the asian references, i think harlem coulda said a lot more about harland's rapping.. u threw a couple of jabs... but with harland having such a unique delivery/flow i think u coulda mentioned a few things on that respect aside from typical "you're terrible" type disses...

harland's different delivery and flow were a little bit to get used to. however.. i think his lines edged out harlem's.. harland had a lot of filler lines as well... if harlem had that one knockout or standout punch.. he coulda had it for me.. i just didn't get that from his verse.. harland connected a few more punches this time around.

vote = harland
    it was an ok battle.. nothing standout... but maybe you're both waiting for a round 2 entry to really unleash? dunno.. benefit of the doubt.

peep our battle when u guys get a shot... leave votes and feed!
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html
    test
  7. Harland

Harland New Member

thanks for peepin... I returned the favour... still need someone to even out finale's vote!
    test
  8. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

keep the votes coming......and harland u actually voted for lilc so lol.......
    test
  9. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.