Rd. 1 Grawwr vs Taiyamo Denku

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messiah

Messiah Guest

yo, i'm surprised Denku didn't say sumthin about Unicorns. I was waitin and feel kinda disappointed that I actually understood him.

But on the realz, Denku took this. He came wit it. Grawwr, u came strait, but next time put more emotion into it fam.

v/ Stanku
    test
  2. CheddaCheese

CheddaCheese The Cheese

Denku - Beat choice was alright. Delivery and flow sounded good as always.
    Had some good rhymes and personals. Decent punchlines. Nice verse overall.

Grawwr - Why are your vocals panned like that. I would vote against you just for doing that lol. Delivery and mic presence is really boring. Flow is on point, riding the beat nicely. Had some nice personal lines and concepts.

Lyrically this battle was close, but Denku took it by far with the overall sound of his track.
    test
  3. Harland

Harland New Member

ok grawwr came kinda cool but his delivery kinda let him down, lost most of the impact in this

Denku, just came raw. I must admit i wasn't the biggest fan of his battles, but hands up to this verse, you came correct. It helped that he was good on the mic as well
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

grawwr was just toooo boring... lyrically ok yeah yeah like everyone has said.. .but you need to have more than that!

denku came with a solid style, with a good delivery and a track that was exciting to listen to.

he gets the vote.. grawwr with work on the delivery, i think you'll have an exciting 2nd grb

but i do also wanna mention all that shit about "fuck denku is so wack i dont need to fucking tell him who i am blah blah" bullshit is intolerable to me.
    test
  5. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

elevate and what happened to all the other votes in this battle ... How is it 4-3 I was up like 9-1 ..???

can the peeps who voted be4 please revote and more votes on this please thatnks to those who voted I am gonna vote on battles now...
    test
  6. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

peepin...haha cool lines man..everquest...bout to die ina secondn like hugh hefner..u sound like ur on a pain killer or sumtin almost like ur whispering haha..lyrics aer tight tho you got some nice lines homie

denku..wooo comin hard ok ok!..prolly die as a good joke..like heath ledger..pshh..he bought a radio check mic still needs instructions how to use it lol...thats hot..qualitys tight beats hard..u got nice lines also man this aint a bad battle at all..

overall i gotta go wit denku...tight battle yall
    test
  7. BULLY

BULLY LOL

wtf how many times my votes gonna be erased. Im voting on some battles for the 3rd time
    test
  8. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

test
  9. Taiyamo Denku

stay elevated
    test
  10. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Explained before init

PEACE
    test
  11. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

test
  12. Taiyamo Denku

test
  13. warbux

warbux Robber Dinero

grawwr your shit was actually pretty good but it sounds like you're talkin. like when u started your verse i thought u were still doin ur intro.
    test
  14. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Grawwr: Beat is aight. Your energy is 1/10, and definitely didn't keep me wanting to listen to the whole track. Drop that monotone shit and get hungry.

Taiyamo Denku: ... Wins. 'Nough said.
    test
  15. BONZ

BONZ New Member

Listened again a little closer for the revote, and I had to change my vote up.

Vote- Denku
    test
  16. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

Grawwr - Nice Beat.. lol @ Everquest.. Hugh Heffner Line Is Nice.. Flow Is Smooth, lol @ Dragon Balls, Vocals Coulda Been A Lil Louder.. Victim Of Shellshock Was Cool.. Nice Audio Fam..

Taiyamo Denku - lol @ youtube line, heath ledger line, santa line, instructions, lol @ discovery of an std..alot of nice quotables, flow n delivery was on point. Pretty Dope Verse Yo..

This Is A Good Battle, I Think If Grawwr Wouldv'e Raised His Vocal Volume A Bit, And Added A Few More Punches/Personals, He Woulda Got This, But Denku Just Kept HIttin Him And Hittin Him, Only Think I Can Say Is That Denku Prolly Prepared For This Battle A Little More Then Grawwr Did...

Vote - Taiyamo Denku
    test
  17. Taiyamo Denku

thanks for voting peeps.
    test
  18. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

it works for Guru
    test
  19. Taiyamo Denku

test
  20. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

I thought denku took this pretty much all the way around..

the best verse I heard from denku in a grb also..

gwraar.. you ran into a tough rd1 draw dude.. which sucks cause your nice with it

and probably could have been in rd 2 with a win over most these other cats rd 1.

props to both

vote - denku
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.