Rd. 1 DZK vs fiktion

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I won't comment on your opinion because I'm not trying to sway votes, but how you sound on the mic is pretty important for an online battle.
    test
  2. fiktion

fiktion *******

Lets keep the comments to votes guys..
    test
  3. dzk gon get that aim ring and pull out a upset at the last second

watch out fiktion!
    test
  4. Adam West

Adam West wat?

seen chill out with that in here. stop trying to sway.
    test
  5. stop

stop New Member

When I listened to who DZK was facing, I figured DZ would try harder than he tried here. Fiktion is not bad at all. As Seen On Tv, what are you talking about? Mic presence has alot to do with online battles. That's like saying flow and delivery has nothing to do with online battles. Would you vote for a "nonrhythmic", monotone rapping Ben Stein? Without mic presence, anybody can be a rapper. Of course I won't say who I thought won, lost or if this was a tie or not for obvious reasons.

How come I'm not surprised that Zero-D is the first one to post in this thread? I'm not surprised at his choice either. The way he has been "going on", before the matchups were made, made it seem as though he wanted his favorite rapper to battle him and say his name. I'm kidding, Zero.

This was the best matchup of this round, in my opinion. Both verses were good.
    test
  6. The Big Deal

The Big Deal New Member

hahaha fiktion got that spoonfull swag

DZK

she would not get a whistle if she fuckin shot missiles
    orc warlord from mordor for sure

look like ehonda, moved off food and eats honda LMAO

house like hugh lawry that was hot
    beat you to a pulp fiktion like tarrantino
    frees style if you calvin klein was in prison and you broke em out the green mile - hot

roflmaoooo @ do you know her combos

Fiktion
    skin color listed as afraid of the sun
    marathons at restaurants, he take the tab and run it
    litmus strip dissolve LOL

Fiktion had a good flow and some nice lines but his delivery was monotone and the beat didnt help. needed to be more aggressive and direct..some of the storyline shit was eh, and some of the nameflips and concepts didn't stand out or hit hard

where as, DZK went right at you and your girl with the disses..delivery and execution of lines was on point.

I think fiktion would prolly do well in the GRB compared to A LOT of the other competitors, he just need more balance as a battle rapper. like no offense at all..but this nigga DZK been battling for 6 years, you got to come harder than that in all aspects to impress the people who've listened to him for years

Fiktion did good tho, DZK just did a better job.

Vote = DZK
    test
  7. fiktion

fiktion *******

No doubt Omen, thanks for the breakdown.. This is my first GRB, and I don't think I've battled on RM once since I've been here. I joined only to practice writing again, so I guess this is what I asked for haha.
    test
  8. The Big Deal

The Big Deal New Member

on a sidenote

yo girl got any sisters or cousins? [​IMG]
    test
  9. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

Vote - Fiktion

verse was dope, more punches aimed at him rather than his girl lol. both verses where dope though, dz's was funny as hell, i just thought fiktions was harder hitting with the punchlines, flow was dope too.
    crazy battle, best round 1 battle i have ever seen lol.

peace.
    test
  10. semperfidelis

semperfidelis New Member

you continue to make an ass of yourself, yet you're the only one who doesn't know it. must be nice. it's so simple, vote and stfu.
    test
  11. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

or no show and then vote
    test
  12. stop

stop New Member

Are you aware that your vote doesn't actually count? A lot of you people seem to make the same mistake of posting long "breakdowns" of these battles and then trying to vote when you can't vote. Then again, look at the date you signed up on. It's expected that you wouldn't know this.
    test
  13. The Big Deal

The Big Deal New Member

Huey Fig Newton was my vote.

is that okay with you?
    test
  14. Grawwr

Grawwr Rawwwwrrrr

DZ got me when he said

i feel sorry for thsi poor whore, lookin like a orc warlord in mordor for sure

ROFL

and the skit of her huntin hobits

ROFL

cuz its true! its so true!

she does look like an orc warlord

ROFL

fiktion was iight but he sound kinda corny to me and wen u play off the guys already made track, that loses point for me imo

vote: dzk
    test
  15. Harland

Harland New Member

I posted earlier in this thread a day or two back........

since then after hearing both tracks, I must say that DZ's track had more memory value and I put that down to his flow/delivery of punchlines. On paper though Fiktion was probably as dope as DZ, if not a shade better.

Fuck it, both of ya'll really don't deserve to go out at all.But i'll make my vote based on who had a more lasting impression on me.
    test
  16. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I voted for Fiktion because his hit was better. This shit is so funny to me. Good luck in life ladies and gentlemen. LMFAO!
    test
  17. Algorhythm

Algorhythm New Member

I don't like fiktion's voice. this is an AUDIO battle, and if your VOICE isn't appealing to me, you don't get my vote. and he said a bunch of really generic fat jokes at DZ. nothing I've not heard before.

LoL @ outro though.

and the fatboy's verse is just funnier.

end of story.

sorry for the edit, I leave shit out of posts, when I'm on 1 hour of sleep.

fuckin' chili's.
    test
  18. rage617

rage617 New Member

This was a really close battle. Fiktion had some nice lines but his flow was a little shaky to me, lines a little to stretched and the beat was a little too fast for that. But he did come equipped with punches and with him doing that intro it sorta voided out some Dz's disses.

But DZ's track was more listenable to me, the orc warlord lines and the outro had me rolling and in some of fiktions girl's pics she did look a little beastly. Flow was dope and everything sounded real polished and crisp.

Realllly good battle....But I think DZ edged it out.

Props to both!
    test
  19. Jtwizzle

Jtwizzle Ballin

this shyt was a good battle but i thnk dz just edged it a little more . . .

his punches were funny as hell, and fiktion basing his whole track off of dz's already posted track was lame . . .

props 2 dz

Stay Up
    -1-
    S.Dot
    test
  20. fiktion

fiktion *******

Basing my whole track?

I've even offered to send out the version of the track where I talked the entire thing, with the file timestamped before DZK posted lol but that's cool.. thanks for the listens guys (and rage).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.