Rd. 1 DZK vs fiktion

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

heard this in the morning

i think fiktion took this....i agree with Wargasms about dzk and the 70% thing...didnt work out this time cuz dude brought his A game

Vote- Fiktion
    test
  2. Westnyle

Westnyle Member

DZK: boring beat, who made it? nice battling a photoshop wizard... i like how u murdered this guy lol.. CCREST OUT LAWL

Fiktion: I still use your Myspace Display Pic, nice beat on this def better then dz's entry :) I like your punch lines on this one youve gotten alot better..

Final: DZK, legend always takes it lol
    test
  3. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

damn i came into this fully expecting dz to clean house cuz i never heard fiktion before but that wasn't really the case. seems like dz took him lightly or somethin.. his verse was good but didn't really have the humor ive come to expect from him. that shit about "howd you fit her in the camera frame, magically?" was real funny tho. fiktion suprised the fuck outta me, kinda reminds me of mike shinoda. a lotta real witty lines and sharp flow. and what it boils down to is he just outwrote dz overall.

vote fiktion
    test
  4. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

this battle was tight as shit...overall edge goes to DZ in my opinion..good shit boys
    test
  5. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

dzk- definitely hot drop. funny which is def. a dzk specialty. i'll take into account that fik's girl looked fat in the pic u posted to keep the fat girl diss lines relevant. your flow n quality is top notch always. no big laughs n nothing really memorable past the orc lord line and the fact u said molecular testicle.

i actually laughed out loud because u said molecular testicle.

fiktion- u do kinda sound like tonedeff n that made dzk's verse hit a lil harder. ur not as fluid n ur quality's not up to par with dzk's but it's not terrible u def came thru clearly. ur lines weren't as funny but def. hit harder. skin colour listed as afraid of the sun was hot. break a sweat on a elevator was dope. voting link goes to chris hansen was sick.

i'd say fik got this overall but dzk's verse sounded better if that makes sense. this actually was closer than i expected n i'm glad someone put me onto it. dope battle with 2 diff styles. i think dzk could have won this but didn't expect fiktion to do him like this.

vote- fiktion
    test
  6. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

Fiction Held It Down.... I Hate That Fucking Beat But You Got In...

Id Say Punchline Wise They Where Pretty Even..

I Think Personal Style Swayed Me To Dzk A Lil... I Just Love The Multis And Fucking Lol Lines He Has..i Cant Hold The Fat Girl Lines Against Him..they Where Funny And She Looked A Lil Meaty In The Pic He Posted..its Not Like We Have A Whole Lot To Go On In These Things..

Fiktion Had Some Lines But I Had To Relisten Like Three Times To Cath Shit...had Some Real Comical Shit In There Too...played Off Dz's Verse Kinda Tuff...but Thats Why You Shouldnt Post Early I Guess...

Damn Looks Like Dz Might Catch His First Round Loss.....

I Like Dz' Sstyle O F Battling Fiks Audio Was Dope And You Definetely Woke Niggas Up ...

I DONT Know..im Gonna Reserve Final Judgment Till I Smoke And Listen Again
    test
  7. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

this was really close i honestly thought dzk won tho he just so much more polished than the other guy
    test
  8. fiktion

fiktion *******

Yeah, DZK is clean as fuck no doubt.

Haha I honestly did not play off of his verse but all good GV. Appreciate the feedback guys first GRB shit is fun as hell.

Thanks for peepin Shorty and everyone else.
    test
  9. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

You didn't?
    test
  10. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

he didnt.
    test
  11. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

minus his intro where he says that his girl isnt fat how did he play off your shit

i seen his verse before you even posted and it was exactly the same
    test
  12. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

Both verses were dope.. fiktion impressed me alot.. he came correct.

dzk is one of my fav. battle mc's that posts on this site.. I always dig his music.

tough battle for me to choose from.. there were alot of lines from both rappers that

really stood out to me.

after about 3 spins from each of you.. I feel that dzk got this by a narrow margin.

I had a fuckin' book typed last night with a nice breakdown of each verse.. only to

have the site be screwed when I clicked reply.

anyways.. if either of you want more specifics, say so and I will explain my vote.

props to both and fiktion.. I think your ill son.

dzk is a fuckin animal.

vote - dzk
    test
  13. fiktion

fiktion *******

Like I said when I PM'd DZK, the intro was there to keep a girl who is more important to me than some net tournament happy.
    When you get a girlfriend some day, you'll realize they actually expect you to stick up for them. I explained to her I couldn't do it in my verse due to the net politics and that would be considered a bitch move and yada yada. She understood that.. and the funny thing is, she knew about the fat jokes before I did from her friends - I've stated before I know alot of cats offline who are HUGE Gooniez fans and word spreads pretty quick. So we'll leave er there.

Thanks for peeping Magic, your drop was dope too.
    test
  14. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^i like this guy
    test
  15. windtalka

windtalka Blow me

Is it me...Or does fiktion seem like the kind of guy you would lend money too...and ACTUALLY expect to get it back

stand up kid
    test
  16. lmao@ this upset[funny]
    test
  17. Janitor

Janitor Guest

u gotta vote!!!
    test
  18. CheddaCheese

CheddaCheese The Cheese

I can't vote lol this battle is a tie. I want an overtime round.
    test
  19. whoever voted for DZK is a dickrider

real talk

this shit was soo 1 sided

and i have no problems with none of these niggas

yall need a panel of 7 judges todecide who wins cuz fiktion should be up 25-0

niggas talkn about mic presense

wtf that gotta do wit a online battle[funny]

fiktion goodluck in round 2
    test
  20. CheddaCheese

CheddaCheese The Cheese

Are you serious? lol audio is recorded with a microphone. So yes, mic presence is part of an online battle.
    If someone was explaining a vote talking about "stage presence" that would be different
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.