Rd. 1 DZK vs fiktion

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i love habeas corpus to
    test
  2. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

lmfao@E-Honda...His girl aint fat though...Imma need to listen to both of em one more time to decide.
    test
  3. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

dammmmnnnn goooood batttllelelelle i gotta come back to it man, ugh i hate close round 1's
    test
  4. rapper7

rapper7 New Member

dzk: perfect delivery, flow and quality, etc. a lot of meh lines. lol @ gf impression. e honda eats hondas made me laugh. bridge was good. a bit too much time dissing his girl imo esp when shes apparently not even fat. although to be fair she looks big in the pic dzk posted up. some basic name plays. ooh tarantino was dope. decimal was good too actually.

fiktion: ooh dope j-5 beat. funny intro. dodge the draft was cool. deliverys kinda quick and i cant understand some stuff. break down that little world of yours til all is lefts reality was real dope. coulda fit "galaxy" in there somewhere. wow all that sci-fi shit was fuckin great. dzkcovered was dope. cd-rom was dope too. wrestling quad assemble.

overall: real good battle. i really think if dzk would've came harder with a lot less simple lines it'd be a lot closer. i just think fiktion ran away with it with tons more content in there and his shit picked up tons in the end. real good battle but v-fiktion.

make sure to peep mine: http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...h-prizes/1131504-rd-1-rapper7-vs-nox-mfp.html
    test
  5. Harland

Harland New Member

yo i thought fiktion was out for sure after hearing DZ's verse, but damn did he come hard.

Shit this is a really close one to call, ima have to listen to both a few more times before deciding.
    test
  6. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

if you voted in this shit earlier, you gotta re-cast your votes.

the site was fucked up and all the votes got erased.
    test
  7. fiktion

fiktion *******

Except this time, remember it's the holiday season and I'm giving away (tax-deductable through my business) gifts which hold significant monetary value to completely random members. Chosen with the same software Jeff makes the battle cards with.
    test
  8. Adam West

Adam West wat?

tuff call.
    test
  9. MLov420

MLov420 Active Member

yo fiktion....in your original post, where you said "UltiMATT rapping though", do you mean someone else rapped this, not you?
    test
  10. Banksy

Banksy ...HipHop

^^??

close battle. need to listen again to this shit. props to both you guys.
    test
  11. BULLY

BULLY LOL

i think DZK always goes like 70% against less known opponents, and i think this time he had the misfortune of having a dude who doesnt really get involved in the board drama but is dope. Fiktion brought his A game and i think he won this battle.
    test
  12. fiktion

fiktion *******

UltiMATT rapping because my name is Matt and I'm a corny motherfucker like that.
    test
  13. Jtwizzle

Jtwizzle Ballin

both came dope . .personally like dz's more even though he went mostly at dudes gurl . . but hey cant get more personal then that . . .

Vote DZK . .

Stay Up
    -1-
    Subliminal
    test
  14. morticant

morticant Chesticles

so normally im all about dzk's battle tracks.. usually they're dope as fuck.. but man did NOT prepare for this.

fikition got underestimated hard. and the funny thing is, i know his psychopath girlfriend.. she is NOT fat at all..
    test
  15. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

Dont Fiktion sound like that guy that did that Fresh prince song, I forget his name
    test
  16. This shit was fuckin dope..

Fiktion flow is seriousss

both killed it..
    test
  17. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

actually you know what.... I think DZK has to win this, fsome of these lines sound like Feeding.

Fiktion-

"Who you think you foolin with them fat girl angle shots? "
    i dont know though, maybe i took the line wrong
    test
  18. fiktion

fiktion *******

I was referring to DZK's soundclick pictures, etc, and everyone excet that d omen being angled.

I was finished writing 2+ days before DZK posted, and told him the dealio with my recording (would have been up a day sooner but I got incredible tickets to a hockey game for free).

So please don't go there, k, the only line that was even changed before I recorded was the closing line

(Each time he was molested or beaten, his dad told him be a sport - and DZ chose competitive eatin)
    test
  19. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

mannnn

good battle...hate dzks polishness, Fiktion im impressed, your style is clean and polished as fuck....tough one, i'll be back.
    test
  20. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

u can use that against anyone......dotdot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.