Rd. 1 DZK vs fiktion

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damn

[funny]
    test
  2. fiktion

fiktion *******

I voted for fiktion because I really felt like I knew exactly what he meant in each line.

Props boys.
    test
  3. fiktion

fiktion *******

Actually because I'm going to bed and was being a faggot hoping for a tie because Jeff said he's closing this today.

I've got work to do, then bed though.. Good job dzk, and good luck in Rd2
    test
  4. Messiah

Messiah Guest

I listened to this battle at least 7 times to be honest. DZK was mad funny, though he pegged Fiktion's girl wrong. That Mordor line was spit nice.

I listened to Fiktions verse too, and dude was comin wit them punches and so forth. I mean, he really did come at DZK.

My final vote is goin to Fiktion. Great battle, but that's who I'm goin wit.
    test
  5. BULLY

BULLY LOL

wrong thread
    test
  6. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Wow @ this battle having 67 votes while all the others have less then half that amount.
    test
  7. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

lol my battle has 13 votes..
    test
  8. MLov420

MLov420 Active Member

lol @ fiktion voting for himself to catch a tie. If Dz did that shit, this thread would go from 16 pages to 30 pages in an hour, with people crying themselves to sleep over it. wow
    test
  9. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

i doubt that...
    test
  10. fiktion

fiktion *******

Being you've trolled this thread behind the scenes 24/7 since the voting link was posted, it's good to hear from you.

DZK told me to vote for myself before Jeff closed the threads. I waited til almost 2am EST, and then I had to leave my crib for like 3 hours. So yeah, I voted for myself. However, two people have admitted to voting for the wrong person (you type in your login name and password and DZK name is automatically highlighted, it happens).

I haven't bitched once throughout any of this, I assure you if DZK had a problem with this he would have brought it up by now.

Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I don't read everything around here, and it's hilarious... If DZK wants to vote for himself by all means he knows I wouldn't say a damn thing, this tournament means absolutely nothing to me, I joined for fun (stated that since day one) and somehow, the casual observer manages to suck every ounce of that dry.
    test
  11. Adam West

Adam West wat?

damn you both frail as fuck
    test
  12. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Gheah! Grand Daddy Keebler reppin' them healthy 220+ cats! I see you.
    test
  13. Adam West

Adam West wat?

i wished i weighed 220 son.

dizeazed reppin 'im too ashamed to put photos online' cats.
    test
  14. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

^ Checkmate. You win.
    test
  15. BULLY

BULLY LOL

lol odd job you aint no damn 5'9

you like 4'9 on stilts nigga lmaooo
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

it really irks me that i fucked up the voting.. so fiktion if u lose ill sponser you or somethin next year playa.. cause u could be winning right now.
    test
  17. windtalka

windtalka Blow me

i didnt know who to vote for...but since two ppl said they voted for dzk by mistake...

ill use my vote to cancel

good luck to both
    test
  18. MLov420

MLov420 Active Member

Yeah, I have been trolling behind the scenes. Big deal. I like to listen to the battles in these tourneys cuz alot of them are good, including yours. I dont hardly post because your right, people who dont even participate ruin every one of these threads. If you've ever read damn near any thread about Dzk, you know how people bash the dude for everything he does and accuse him of this and that. Whatever it may be, I was jus making a statement, which is partially true, especially in a tight battle like this.

I will apologize to you Fiktion bc you have been trying to keep this shit out of your thread and I had no intention of making it out to be a shot at you. Good luck and props for hangin with a legend
    test
  19. fiktion

fiktion *******

All good, got myself a little stressed out at work that wasn't meant to be directed so strongly towards you haha.
    test
  20. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

lol @ dzk the legend
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.