Rd. 1 .Decision. vs. BULLY

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messiah

Messiah Guest

yo, Decision can rap though. Based on his pics alone, I didn't think he could. But even wit that, War clearly got the win. Not even based on flow alone, his presence and his punches just came wit it...

v/War aka Bully aka That Nigga Who Can't Barbecue Better Than Me
    test
  2. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

The beat Wargasm used is sick. I heard a track with Eurgh using this beat. If you listen to that, and then listen to the last few bars from Wargasm, you can tell he heard that song.

Dope.
    test
  3. .Decision.

.Decision. Member

13-1 ...YESS lol.
    test
  4. Grawwr

Grawwr Rawwwwrrrr

bully is a fuckin animal lol

im feelin your shit b

jus simple shit like ill choke you out with your young ass shirt lol

got me laughin bro

hot flow. presence, delivery. i was feelin ya shit b

keep that up

decision was iight b, but u cant fuck wit that shit

so ye i vote for u but i didnt bother votin cuz ur up like 20-0

cant wait to ur round 2 playa :p
    test
  5. BULLY

BULLY LOL

nah, I have no idea who Eurgh is lol.
    The original track is Broken Language, Smoothe the Hustler ft. Trigga the Gambler from the early 90s. I had a line in there "My four-five got a smooth-trigga like this beat now"

and the last few bars are kinda homage to the style they ripped the original track with. Look up the video on youtube, that shit is one of the greatest hip hop songs of all time. Ha i thought more people would recognize it and comment but i guess im just an old head lol. I see Cobra Ky did though. lol

I think Red and Meth also did a version recently.
    test
  6. BULLY

BULLY LOL

good looking out to those who took the time to listen, comment or vote.
    test
  7. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

man, i meant to vote for bully. ima have complex fix that for me
    test
  8. BULLY

BULLY LOL

dont worry bout it.
    test
  9. Cagey Sly

Cagey Sly IRelyOnPaws

decision, your flow could be a bit smoother imo with less filler. some pretty decent punches tho, no lie. "she neve felt wargasm" -lol
    idk, there was something that i just wasn't feelin. i mean, you've got alot of energy and good mic presence but something about the delivery erks me man, no disrespect.

bully,
    straight clownin with this post! lol. idk what else to say, honestly. good post.
    test
  10. SevenDesigns

SevenDesigns Active Member

Shit! lol, my bad man.

I wasn't taking anything away from your track anyways. Shit was monstrous.
    test
  11. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Bully: Beat is coolio.

.Decision.: Horrible beat.

Sorry, but other then that, I have no energy to break down my vote today. I'll come back when I'm refreshed if you guys are really interested in the method behind my madness.
    test
  12. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Bully

Hahahah God damn...this shit is great. That whole Bully segment had me laughing. young ass shirt / eat dirt part had me dying. It was all over when you started in on the Black dude in the video. Fuck this...That Pedro Martinez shit killed me. This is the funniest verse Ive heard this round so far. Good work.

.Decision.

Nice personals on this one...you getting at War on this...flow is on point...wait....is that it...its over already? You did say this was kinda last minute. Nothing to really say bad about this.

Vote = Bully

I wont officially vote...I just noticed the score and there is no need to pile on...but War just cracked me up on this one. Im sittin here laughing like a giant fag. This might have been closer if dude had more time to work on his verse and didn't last minute it. Good listen by both.
    test
  13. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

now I see why wargasm voted for Si Fu...dood voted for you early in the battle

wow

how lame!
    test
  14. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

wtf you talking about?

its over 100 people in this shit and i was going down the page peeping as many battles as possible last night, i couldnt tell you who voted for me lol. I always vote fairly, and you probably will see me voting against alot of people who voted for me. I just looked at my votes cause you said that and i dont even see Sifu on the list. LMAO
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

idk if i can give this to bully cause his real alias is wargasms and even tho his audio is superior that shit dont sit right with me. something about using a different name when uve had another name so long?
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i can show all my paypal payments and none of em would even hint at me paying a ghost writer... you guys wanna up the thread where i also said i was broke as fuck? that is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. i had like 30 canadian in my paypal before the grb sponsered a person and added myself thats like 20 somethin already the rest i sent cmoney for his birthday u think he wrote my shit????
    test
  17. BULLY

BULLY LOL

lol i didnt say you PAID a ghost writer. But i said that it was fishy to me that everything was so unpolised about the audio except the lyrics. Usually someone at that skill level of writing who can drop something like that in "20 minutes" has a better all around style. I listened to the audio before i read the thread, and i was thinking someone wrote that shit for you while i was listening. WHile i was trying to decide who to vote for, i read the thread.

who really would pay a nigga to write for them in this GRB shit anyway? Its not like anyone cant write a good verse has a shot in hell at getting far

That whole offering to pay hibe thing dont sit right with me, so yes that influenced my decision.

Wasnt it you that entered the tourney last time and told me you didnt rap and were going to let me vote on your name, i actually PAID you the entry fee back, then u took it back cause D Omen paid more later you not to let me use the name?

I'm remebering that shit now, i cant remember if it was you or GZ, i get yall mixed up sometimes, but if that was you LOL, that was a ho move right there, so i having a ghostwriter isnt exactly something i would put past you.

but yeah man just hate vote me and get it over with. If i personally suspect anyone of ghostwriting or cheating im voting against them. Thats how it is.
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

ima take that as a compliment then homie.. if u think the lyrics are good then im doin something write.. i mixed the track hella fast and sloppy cause my computer is messed up, i recorded it on my laptop cause my back up usb mic wasnt powering up and i dont have a premixer for my other one.. so i didnt rap with my normal style cause it wouldnt be loud enough to really record. i also used a lot of punch-ins which i dont normally do.

and as for hte name thing... ive been in grbs and many battles before.. im pretty sure i lost round 1 so i sold it for votes . i was broke and domen offered me more money so i gave u a refund? who fucking cares. domen paid cause he didnt want u voting in the tournement (yea thats gay so what money is money and these are online battles) and i can see why now cause ur being a ho voting agaisnt me without proof other then i made a thread a year ago with a mindstate imagining paying some of the better writers to make a track and u winning the finals and still profiting. aint no one paying for a ghost writer especially round 1.

im not gonna hate vote against you ima just avoid ur battles from here on.

i know how to write now i just gotta execute that better.
    test
  19. BULLY

BULLY LOL

well if its you and im wrong, then im wrong, but thats how i felt about it. I vote for who i think deserves it from MY impression of the battle, and that was my impression.
    test
  20. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

don't lie to me war...be a real man now

wow
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.