Rd. 1 .Decision. vs. BULLY

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - First Round

- 1st Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. BULLY

BULLY LOL

Round 1 Audio = higher quality(downloadable)
    zSHARE - grbround1mixdownfinal.mp3

Video (wish i knew how to keep the audio quality better but here)
    [youtube]yttdn-e55RU[/youtube]
    test
  3. .Decision.

.Decision. Member

test
  4. Plekz

Plekz Guest

test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

im to lazy to give a detailed explanation...BULLY got it...your fucking Presence is insanity....Decision, your pretty good, just lyrically didnt do anything for me, i think both lacked in the lyric department, but Bullys presence is simply to raw.
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

word decision you can flow actually i cant complaint here, but i just aint feeling the lyrics, seemed rushed/forced some didnt make too much sense to me...

wargasms killed it with the full package though.. thats what its been coming down to me in my voting so far.. who came with the full package.. and i think he had well balanced everything.

not a terrible showing from decision though i expected much worse
    test
  7. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Voted Wargasms, it was clearly a Bully situation, the dude Decision had some bars (wasnt feeling the slept on fam ones, those need to be super creative to make an impact) and it was short....but Bully just slammed dude into the locker on his way thru the halls namean!?!?

PEACE
    test
  8. Adam West

Adam West wat?

get this one again.
    test
  9. BULLY

BULLY LOL

decision glad you were able to show. I know i was clowning in the audio but props on the stuff you doing with the video blogs.
    test
  10. .Decision.

.Decision. Member

yah, no worries War...its just a battle...we all know that..lol you cant really hate on a dude even though hes shinnin' lol.
    test
  11. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Wargasm/BULLY - Dope ish... always liked your style... why havn't we collabed.... LOL Ohh yea cause you never asked... lol Dope lines just a very polished diss no doubt... didn't really pay attention to the video But liked the track...

Decision - You had some alright lines yo.. but the way you delivered them made the impact of the lines less appealing I mean it was easy to follow along cause you typed out your lyrics but overall... I just think Wargams has the better diss...

Good is both ya'll But Wargams just came stronger ...

Drope a honest vote on my battle if you guys get a chance thanks...

http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...zes/1131506-rd-1-grawwr-vs-taiyamo-denku.html
    test
  12. ~Matty P~

~Matty P~ Whats Good Son?

dam man...props on the youtube video..n wen ya dad comes ill show em why his son got hurt..okkk..wargasms got nice flow, lyrics is funny man i like it

decision..nice lines yo..only dude feeling wargasms is president bush..okok...some of ya shit is lackin delivery...overall not bad tho man

this was a close battle in my opinion yo..in the end i gotta vote wargasms..good shit both of u
    test
  13. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

Decision-hate the beat...george bush line was a lil generic so was the slept on fam line.....tho you have gotten better from last year..more base in your base from when we battled

Gasms-takin your lunch..not much of a line but it plays into your name..i like that.....delivery is on point like always...change clothes ish was funny...you had ay more personals..that was your strong point

Pro War!
    test
  14. Katastrofik

Katastrofik THE SOUND OF L.I

BULLY - Tight Beat.. Split Decision Line Was Nice, taking ya lunch, Seat Down, outfit changes lol, cops get there b4 my bullets do, thats the shit that bullies do.. Raw Verse..

Decision - President Bush, Collard Greens, lol @ nobody Likes You, pillow line was corny, choking too lol, lol she never felt good orgasm lol.. nice audio son son

Punches - BULLY
    Personals - Decision
    Flow - TIE
    Delivery - BULLY
    Consistency - BULLY

Vote - BULLY

If Decision Woulda Used MOre Effort, I Really Think He Coulda Won..
    test
  15. .Decision.

.Decision. Member

haha good looks med and kata...and kata the thing that sucks from your comment is i almost didnt show and i threw this shit together..so after u saying i could of won with more effort..i wish i had ended up having more time to do it..lol...but good shit nontheless.
    test
  16. BULLY

BULLY LOL

just heard your verse, good drop homie.. Only thing im mad at is you butched COLLARD greens.

Thats like the greatest vegetable on earth.
    test
  17. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

lol, good work from both but im leaning towards gasm on this one, video was pretty funny too...

-decision, i actually liked your bush line and a few others but i think many could have been worded better... just need to work on a few things
    test
  18. .Decision.

.Decision. Member

thats just the gangsta slang twist you wernt informed about.....
    test
  19. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

WOW BULLY..THIS NIKKA ROCKED TO THE BROKEN LANGUAGE!!!!.your shit was nice from start to end...solid flow .'''im laughin theres no talkin all action squeeze off by your face an watch the flash burn your lashes'' your lame bra an the nikka wit the gerry curl cant save ya'' and i plan on slappin ya mom at ya funeral cuz thats the shit bullys do'' those line were delivered flawlessly

DECESION--Nice man your flow an delivery was good..i feel like since he posted early you had plenty of time to make your shit alot harder....not that it wasnt but it just couldnt hang with what he brought to the table but you nice none the less good shit

great battle V/BULLY
    test
  20. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

just cuz wargasms asked (and no i'm not voting in the poll)

wargasms- one of the sickest voices on this site period. opening line pretty much described the entire verse. this shit is nasty. the lunchtime/take ur food line sick. lmao @ killin pops just to call him a bastard. shoes look like they goody-two. i like the fact u took on the bully persona a lil bit too. dope shit.

decision- i kinda like ur voice albeit kinda nerdy, u remind me of my dude wiseguy a lil bit. flow is nice n mixing is good but that's where it ends. no quotables pal, u could've had a chance to win this but ur shit was pretty flat lyrically. wargasms is dope man but i think had u been more prepared u could've actually challenged him.

wargasms got it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.