Rd. 1 Cobra Ky vs rage617

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

very dope battle...

wow @ that chick's picture and how she brought it this round

so unexpected

Cobra brought it hard...

dood is becoming a beast and someone to watch out for

ill battle

vote = Cobra

liked his overall audio more after several listens

wow
    test
  2. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

rage - flow is good, your enunciation is really stressed a lot, then sumtime's u just dont even finish a word completely.. kinda annoyin... but lyrikally this is solid, there are sum good lines.... nuttin like these kid's are playin up.. cuz u had a lot of stupid shit.. the watch thing wuz horrible... but your swagger is nice

cobra - i've never heard u before... flow is solid... delivery is good here and there.. ya emotion is weak as fuck...... but lyriks are better... wd40.... pinnochio..... etc.

i mean rage's energy wuz better.... but she said a buncha filler shit.... the same shit over and over..

if the pen game wuz upped... yea

but im not votin for rage, or wuteva her real name is.. just cuz she's a chick..and she can rap... im sorry...

grb time fella's

vote - cobra
    test
  3. Willy

Willy DZK's Biggest Fan

Cobra? Thats like a snake............

snake?
    test
  4. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Cobra took this by a longshot! No hate to Lady E she did her thing, and had quite the lines, but Ky was smoothasfuck on the beat.

"Sound like she holdin her nostrils and killin a hog slow" LMFAOOOOO
    test
  5. Light Saber

Light Saber I LoVe AsiaN ChicKs

vote - cobra ky

damn im really impressed on how this turned out, cobra ky because your audio was so short it made this a hard decision, but you came correct and handled this... rage your shit was really nice but ky seemed on point and polished
    test
  6. T-Hype

T-Hype New Member

Rap game is so feminist lol...
    test
  7. T-Hype

T-Hype New Member

lol I fuckin messed that up meant to say "Rap game is so feministic now as its a battle of the sexes haha"

We got people voting for people just because they are male or female. LAME. This battle is a good example Lady E. had better delivery and just as good punches but still lost cuz people didnt want to vote for a female cuz the prejudice.

An were the fuck is the edit button -_-.
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

rage.........

surprised me, definitely pretty dope, ya deilvery is hard, content aint bad, not sayin nothin special tho

cobra.......

strong audio, delivery and flow on point, thought u edged rage wit the content, pretty short tho

vote - close but cobra, felt his content a little more, if rage wins she is definitely a contender in some battles tho

ima vote from the faviano name soon as i remember the password
    test
  9. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

was a dope battle i thought i was ganna give it to rage but cobra came way harder then i thought and rage didnt have that many real personal punches in her verse

rage got a way doper rhyme scheme tho
    test
  10. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Rage217-Pretty good flow for a femcee, I usually don't dig females on the mic, voice is whiny and annoying though. You have really good energy and fluid flow. Punches wern't bad either.

CobraKY-Nice voice, typical hackneyed "bitch" and "lesbian" punches. Punches don't hit as hard...what? this is it?...Hmm...

Rage217 takes it.
    test
  11. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

This was easily the best battle this round. You both had amazing tracks. Cobra, I liked your overall sound better - Lady, I liked your lines better. You both flowed your asses off. I wish you guys would somehow tie and you'd both advance.

I'm gonna go with Lady E on this one.

Good job all around.
    test
  12. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

lol
    test
  13. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

what's so funny?
    test
  14. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

^^ Oh, ok. I made a typo..lol. You know what I mean. It was like almost midnight when I typed that.
    test
  15. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

good god at rage... wtf

rage... fat fingers.. cobra/steve irwin... sweat stains/shit stains... fat jokes... kinda remind me of freeway with a mix of vinnie paz... pregnancy test.. DAMN flow's nutty.. slept on/mattress.. F... murder.. there were some other straight out disses too.. u straight murdered that second beat... let's peep cobra...

cobra.. estrogen boost... sedative use.. small bra.. ky/wd40.. orgy/40.. rage/anger management... lmao@rosie o donnell.. nice at pinocchio..

ok.. i'm finding it hard to vote on this one... i'mma go listen to them again... at first i was sure rage had it.. but cobra had some notable punches in there that kinda had me.. i'll be back with a vote.

when either of you get a shot.. peep battle.. leave a vote and feed:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.