Rd. 1 Cobra Ky vs rage617

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Rage impressed me a lot, I think on replay value she gets my vote...like Cobra was cool and all that but his track has already gone from my memory and Rage's track has stuck with me somewhat......from what I do remember Cobra had better punchlines, haha its hard to call one track was a proper good listen the other one had the better lines but more boring to listen to, fuck it, I'll give it to Rage....

PEACE
    test
  2. lilc

lilc trolling motor

good battle..
    test
  3. Jtwizzle

Jtwizzle Ballin

Lady E is a beast better recognize
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

giving it to cobra... there was just too much filler in lady e's verse.. dope style for underground tracks though as i'm sure your aware... if cobra had any flaws in flow or delivery, i woulda given this to lady e/rage... but he really didnt.. and he had lines throughout..

so im not gonna cheat the man

v cobra
    test
  5. BULLY

BULLY LOL

this a good ass battle, i dunno yet. Rage definitely got him on the delivery and style but lyrics real close. Im leaning towards rage right now.
    test
  6. Rage is pretty fuckin sick for a female... lots of energy.. sick flow... im impressed...

Cobra killed it to..

I feel Cobra had more lines.. better ones... Can't take away from the fact rage is sick but didn't win this imo
    test
  7. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

i gotta go with rage on this one..she had more energy...delivery and flow were better than cobras....tho im not a big fan of the two verse over kill in round one..she kept me listening..cobra didnt come with enough...had decent lines but didnt land em hard enough the was rage did

vote rage
    test
  8. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

rage- u got that kinda underground rough chick voice. i'm kinda biased against female rappers overall but i'll put that aside cuz nice is nice n ur shit was hot. u had some rugged lines but i think u focused on urself being a chick too much. ur flow is raw n ur polished as shit. surprising bc i've peeped a few verses from ppl i've never heard n i haven't heard any garbage yet.

cobra ky- rage got a iller flow than u but that's where it stops. i'm glad u didn't just hit her over the head with some misogynistic shit cuz that's where it sounded like u were going with ur intro. def better lines. had she have been a dude u would've took this no question imo.

i agree with cire, if cobra loses it's cuz rage is a chick.

rage, ur ill on the mic there's no question but cobra came prepared.

vote - cobra ky
    test
  9. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

man rage came dope as hell but fuck cobra ky was on another level, classic line after fucking line...his audio was probably one of if not the best audio of the first round...
    test
  10. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

homegirl got at this
    test
  11. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

LMAO

no
    test
  12. T-Hype

T-Hype New Member

Ummmmm.... I hate battles like this because people just say that everyone is just voting for the better rapper because they are female... thats stupid. A lot of people vote on whos actually better like me.

Rage ripped Cobra apart. She had a ton more energy and her wordplay/punches tore him to shreds. That second verse oh my god. That beat was amazing. She left cobra in the jar.

Vote = Rage
    test
  13. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

cobra ky is that dude, you on freemadness right, he beasted
    test
  14. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

i remember when i wrote you like 10 lines last year in one of these tournaments...did u think that audio was better then this one?
    test
  15. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

rage617: Holy... Shit. Never heard a white chick rip the mic like you just did... Never. Sick beat(s), madd energy, hungry as hell. Your presence alone will win votes. Dope drop.

Cobra Ky: Weird beat choice. Your had aight flow, aight energy, aight punches. Nothing to really complain about concerning your track. Not a bad drop, but you didn't sound hungry.

Well... I dunno if Cobra Ky slept on a chick or what. But I think rage617 easily took this.
    test
  16. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

being called ""aight"" from somone who is FUCKING TRASH.....is ok in my book
    test
  17. Cobra Ky

Cobra Ky New Member

no he doesnt
    test
  18. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, rage absolutely murdered her track *didnt listen to cobra yet*. best femcee ive heard to enter any grb really. better than a few people i listened to this round. lmfao, very impressed

cobra- hate this beat btw. wanna be pinnochio, nice. blind rage, nice.

cobra had some cool lines, wasnt as consistently funny/ill as rage though

howvote rage, though it doesnt count
    test
  19. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

im tryin not to be blown away from the fact that rage is a white female and one of the best female rappers..no scratch that...one of the best rappers ive ever heard on this site..

that being said...this battle was ill.... from everybodys comments it appears that cobra had the best lines...im not sure im sold on that...

i thought they where pretty even...

as for cobra..son is nice..that backyard video was ill too..so not sure it went far in dissin him...

son got a nice flow and had some dope punches...

both tracks where entertaiing as fuck..

rage was killin shit tho....

i dont know im gonna listen a few more times this week before i vote...
    test
  20. HaRLeMHeaT7

HaRLeMHeaT7 New Member

cobra lines were good man but personal opinion it was too short and im guessing u prob didnt think u were gonna get that much energy from a girl......

rage - verse was good.....i like how u were putting emphasis on the lines and you had some tough punchlines like the bitch reference with the bro.....lol

my vote gotta go to rage
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.