Rd. 1 Babble-On vs iLLy

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Plekz, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plekz

Plekz Guest

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $1000.00 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB - Grand Royal Audio Battle 2008 Rules - First Round

- 1st Round Audios are DUE Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.
    - Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Monday Night December 15 at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos

DO NOT CHECK IN, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT CHECK IN
    test
  2. Babble

Babble Shine on Hypno

test
  3. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

test
  4. Janitor

Janitor Guest

test
  5. /Da MaIn AvEnT\

/Da MaIn AvEnT\ Active Member

babbles beat is dope. flow is tough. some nice lines too, im too lazy to type the quoteables. Wtf is that Katy Perry?

Illy lol at shook more then pres's hand. man hard to vote. Im not gonna vote at all, I cant decide, lol.
    test
  6. rapper7

rapper7 New Member

babble: beat is sick and you're a real good rapper. sometimes your lyrics are a bit too simple and not hard hitting enough. that's probably the only thing you need to work on. good audio though.

illy: beat is cool. presidents hand scheme was ill. elephant man, dope. send a lawyer, defending for ya, de le hoya. real dope delivery, good aggression. lots of good schemes in here. hanging on for dear life was very sick. haha reference from jeff. sick drop man.

overall: i think illy got this pretty easily. much more aggressive delivery, seemed like he wanted it more. a lot better schemes/punches too. good verses from both. v-illy
    test
  7. I wArFaRe I

I wArFaRe I Love 2 Hate

Babble: haha funny beat. Flow was on point. Some whitty lines in there. could of been longer

illy: dope lines here and there. your voice is ehhh. sure does sound like you got a cold haha. but dope regardless.

Idk this was close...but I think Im gonna have to go with Babble. His battle track was more enjoyable and whittier IMO. But Illy sure came dope. Should be a close battle.
    test
  8. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

Bumpin over no shows
    test
  9. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I liked both of these, liked Babble's but think Illy came with a few tougher lines, not much in it to be honest tho

PEACE
    test
  10. Babble

Babble Shine on Hypno

test
  11. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

LMFAO @ the "penis" at the end...

both verses are sick on this one, im gonna have to come back to vote this one...
    test
  12. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

Babbles-WTF is this??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????terrible ..is this a remix or something....having her sing???????im not with this

Illy...2 seconds in ..you win

no offense babble but come on..this aint a club

Vote -Illy
    test
  13. Jtwizzle

Jtwizzle Ballin

lol at medieval . . . yaa gotta vote for illy . . . babble's shyt as mad short and had that stupid chick singing . . that aint a diss track lol

Stay Up
    -1-
    Subliminal
    test
  14. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Babble-On: Catchy beat, not sure if I'd use it for a battle though. Wow @ a 1 minute verse. What is that, like 4 1/2 stanzas? Your punches were meehhh. Wish you put some more time into this, cause I was diggin your presentation and vibes.

iLLy: Not partial to your voice, but that's irrelevant. Good beat choice and flow, kept me noddin my head the entire time. Punches hit pretty hard, and they were constant throughout the track. Nice drop, this was dope.

iLLy sounds hungry to win and actually put effort into his punches/track.
    test
  15. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

That Katy Perry beat goes hard as hell. Babble-On, your shit is cool...a little more style over substance though. iLLy was more direct and harder hitting, so my vote goes to him.

Nice battle.
    test
  16. A-Biggs

A-Biggs The Main Event

i thought illy came harder overall
    test
  17. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member

illy... nice punches... more shook than the president's hand... de la hoya... elephant man... scrabble board... my man came with it.. flow delivery is on... good shit

babble-on... mm.. noticed the nasal.. ok... flow is ill... delivery is nice... get rid of ill like penicillin... ok.. this is a bit short. u coulda went in longer.. said some more direct lines... having the song at the end go... not a good look.

vote = illy..
    lyrically he hit harder and was more creative. babble's flow and delivery are dope.. and he prolly kills regular joints.. but as far as a battle joint goes.. it wasn't hittin illy hard enough to get u the win. illy had good punches with decent enough delivery and flow to give him the W.

peep our battle if you haven't already.. leave a vote with some decent feed. =]
    http://board.rapmusic.com/grb-08-gr...s/1131524-rd-1-keyser-soeze-vs-myke-sean.html
    test
  18. Babble

Babble Shine on Hypno

test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i voted babble-on cause this is my favourite katy perry song no homo..
    test
  20. Babble

Babble Shine on Hypno

ha well thank you katy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.