RC vs. Rapter2k

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by -Punchline-, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu-SeNsE

Nu-SeNsE WHERE THE $$$'S COME FROM

nice battle both u but ima have to say vote rapter...

your a real clown, a mothafuckin actor, slow as fuck reacter/
    you get hit so hard yer back snaps and u need 2 c a chiropracter/
    u may be leaving me disabled but a surviror like me dont care/
    cos ill still run circles around you even in a wheelchair/

these 2 lines killed raw....but i gotta say it was very close raw good verse but they 2 lines were better 4 me than anythin u put down....pz
    test
  2. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

cheers for the vote nu sense, and well exsplained

k-0 to me, good battle raw clown

check ya later man

peace
    test
  3. White Assassin

White Assassin just keep underestimating

you call this a battle? I see it as a one way beating!

lets get started, Raw Clown's verse:
    1) NOT one witty metaphor! no really
    2) very unfocused rhymes, words don't fit well together ex. "you cant hit, you cant spit, readin ur text is useless" I guess that means 2K sucks, right? but its SO SO weak!
    3)"upcoming bitch next" = rushed rhyming....not much sense here
    4)the opening line was OK. the closer was good, but the line above it ending in "survival" was wack. "you got no survival?"....I don't think in english or in slang you can word it like that.

Raptek2K:
    1) opening line was great, but prob. used by anyone else battling "Da Clown"
    2)didn't like the next line about Parker, its not fair to bring up beefs from before, or take sides....the whole rap should be free of shit like that.
    3) like the "tainted" , "fainted" verses, very funny
    4)what's a " fuck Reacter?"...lol...plain stupid shit, I know its a set up for the nice chiropractor line, but you could have found something better to rhyme it with, like: tractor, inspector, protecter, factor...lol..you know?!
    5)the closer was real tight! but in my mind I had to give you a minus for that, NOT a plus, why? cause you spun it off the clowns verse, and since he went first he didn't have a chance to do no such thing. Now even if you say that you guys didn't mention this fact in your rules before the battle, it should be obvious.....NO biting and twisting the 1st person's rhyme unless that was agreed upon.

Nevertheless, Reptek2K is the clear winner. Like he said "rhymes like a saga, while yours is wackness tainted" Clown has good ideas but puts them together all wrong, doesn't know how to use metaphors, and weak punches", Reptek2k had a superior flow, and clearly punched circles around the Raw Clown...even if he didn't twist Clown's name and verse, I still think I would have had Reptek2k winning by a margin.

P.S- Raw Clown, I think with a little patience, you could be much better
    Reptek2k if you'd like to battle please allow me to hand you your first loss...you gon'need a flamethrower for someone like me, and this rhyme is like bringing a match book.
    test
  4. A.S.K

A.S.K ...

yo cheers for the response white assaisin, though i already k-oed him

yeh man, like i said in yer posy white assasin is becmoing a force

peace man, im respecting yer style
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.