RBL Wk5: 21. Lares Viales 1-0 vs. 22. Allah 1-0

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by The Second Comming, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .ClasSick.

.ClasSick. don't body yaself.

Computer geek. A girl was interested, but is this a joke bruh?
    You said "She ain't my 'type'.. I prefer arial or tahoma"

^ahaha. that was tight

vs.

you really must be tall, Im glad for the misses schmuck
    cuz theres No way you can belittle, all of Your disses suck

didnt realyl feel this battle much. those were the only real good lines from both. Lares seems like hes prolly pretty dope, but said hes rusty... so im sure when the rust wears off he'll be rippin it up.

Allahs verse was straight. not feelin too much, but his decent stuff was better than Lares. but Lares had the line of the battle.

vote- Allah
    test
  2. Lares Viales

Lares Viales EWG Martyr

awww fuck allah.. you edited your verse yo. You could've had the W. See what the mods say.

oh ova I'm not italian LOL.

zp.
    test
  3. Allah.

Allah. nice with the hands

you edited yours too.

I edited mine before the deadline, I had a couple of spelling errors.. and noone had voted yet.. but as I said you edited yours too.. so I dont see what your trying to pull.
    test
  4. Lares Viales

Lares Viales EWG Martyr

Yeah, but you didn't post your verse yet was the reason I edited mine. You dropp a couple of hours before I did. You dropped your verse and then you edited. It's not about the deadline it's about when both of the verses are posted. And on the time on my comp you posted at 1:14( RM board time ), and then edited on 1:17. That's all don't think I'ma trying to dick you out or anything. You beat me pretty bad, but you edited ya shit... that's all man.

zp.
    test
  5. Allah.

lmmfao wtf??

I didnt pull my verse at all. all I said was I thought you were no showing because you said you were. and then I posted my verse.. so please get outta here with that shit.. your the one who posted 500000 times before I even posted.. actually you pulled your verse a few times.. if I recall. I never pulled mine. lmao @ you. I posted 2nd.. I never posted a no show verse or nothing dude.. wtf.. are you really this gay??
    test
  6. Lares Viales

Lares Viales EWG Martyr

I'm not talkin about pulling verses. I said editing in general. Look at the rules. In no way shape or form did I ever pull my verse. I keyed my verse, and I posted it. I said I might need an extention in the previous post, because I thought I was gonna be late.. Which I wasn't because this thing I went to didn't last as long as I thought. I posted again saying hey I'm going to show sorry about what I said earlier for any confusion. Then I said next post will be my verse which it is. The post after was an explination post, because I thought you were gonna post as soon as I dropped my verse. I didn't want to get DQ'ed so I made an extra post. AFTER I READ THE RULES.. seeing how you didn't drop I edited them in. Then what like 3 hours later you come in the thread and dropped. Then you edited.

Don't think I pulled my verse.. I didn't say shit about you pulling your verse in my post in the first place so why the fuck are you buggin out on me? I just said you edited when I dropped my verse WAY BEFORE YOU. In the rules it says you cannot edit if BOTH verses are in.. yours was in after mine, and 3 minutes later you edited.

THAT'S ALL I'M FUCKIN SAYING. I'm not gonna explain myself anymore. If you can't get it then oh well whatever it's a match.

zp.
    test
  7. Allah.

word its whatever

if you really want the win like that you can have it.

Im not gonna sit here and argue.

pz.
    test
  8. Lares Viales

Lares Viales EWG Martyr

You deserved this win, but the mods are "forcing the rules" that's why I was like "aww fuck you edited" not like " HAHAHA YOU EDITED I WIN N.IGGABYE" my sayin was more like "Shit dawg you edited that's weak, cuz of the rules"

I don't know I'ma get back to playin this video game though.
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Allah wins 2-0
    Lares loses 1-1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.