RBL Week 9 Rankings & Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Oh and JAI everyone knows U sell UNDERGROUND CD's for 5 bucks... That means your MATH is off.... Tha would be $50,000 minus the free one's so he may have made $30,000 dollars on the LOW.... Uh but dont the IRS or they will AL CAPONE your AZZ LP....

Oh and yeah AFRICANS DO HAVE A LOT OF SIBLINGS....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

its not a pic.... jst press play.lol
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

he can sale his underground shit for $5... im making a profit... holy ghost style. lol
    test
  4. Beastianity

Beastianity Beast of South-East

Your 2nd pic, jai, is just wow. The only female I saw in that pic is the one on that persons shirt lol
    test
  5. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Nobody buys random CDs for $10 (Bout £8 I think). Fiver for a random.
    test
  6. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Not showig up as a video on my cellie either.Just a blank square.Got a link?
    test
  7. Beastianity

More like £1. I know dudes who sell em for this price.
    test
  8. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE gloating for already knowing LPs prices*

TOLD YA.... Yo and LP do your thing Man... U know who U are... JAI just likes ruffling your FEATHERS....

LOL!
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

u mean on an internet site?? Roflz... lets see... whn i was wack.... i beat cereal killer n a topical... his a former rstl champ bythe way.... i beat sikabod khrane... another former rbl champ.... i mean honestly.. i dont consider none of that to b an accomplishment.

i made the deans list twice....i graduate n ths summer... start my externship n business 2 wks frm now.... starting my own club sometime by the end if this summer..... also venturing off nto putting mixtapes together.... these to me... are accomplishments. not internet MESSAGEBOARD clout... thats a hobby to me.

if uve been on numerous mixtapes n ur twn.. u gota b the village idiot. y cant u rap on beat??? like seriously.. its ridiculous.... uve had all ths experience doing mixtapes and audios and stll havent solved how to ride the beat yet? what are ur cds..frizbees or coasters??

my hobby is ur goal n life... roflz.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

BTW- LOL pit if u read my vote and knew how much i dislike MJ do u think i'd ignorantly vote for hiM? I GAVE A bar by bar comparison break down almost for this battle of your's with sound analysis.. i prob gave u the best vote break down outta er one in this league

idk if u noticed but i been a member of RM since 2000, i ain't no newby my skill level isn't @ PAR w/ the higher level's so ima LW that don't mean im a newby i've been in this league and RSTL for MOOOONTH's before u came along LooooL i got beast like material to use against you already bwoy GOOD LUCK
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

damn.. i forget. sorry bud. lol
    test
  12. Beastianity

Funny how everyone on this board is doing it big...
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

lol.. the IRS ain't interested in no measly 30k over 7 years tho right? i mean i make that alone underthe table running my business.

some people don't wanna pay taxes so i let em pay me cash under the table

i'm ghetto fabulous to the G
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

jai should posted this vid instead
    test
  15. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

so what ur telling me is... ur not new to rapping.... u jst suck at it? old news... roll that paper up and beat ur bitch on the nose wth it. lol
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

those bitches cant fight. id never hit a woman.. id hurt her. i fight like a man. lol

like who really closes there eyes... puts there head dwn.. and swings? lol
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

jai i do rap on beat, and i do have talent in audio much more then u i can bet my life on it

i'm not the best, SO WHAT everyone want's to be the best i just wanna be ME u feel me

LoL @ jai desperatly tryna out shine the priest.

btw, my wife doesn't have very much family over here, so i didn't sell all her siblings my cd's.. and african families in america aren't necissarilly bigger, then mexican/ white etc families. in africa they do put emphasis on procreation, but not that much, why bring children into a world you can't protect them in

so lol @ the african american NOT knowing shit about african culture and using what the eurocentric media has taught her

i bet if i told her that they drive benz's and mercede's in africa she's be suprised.

they own homes too, and there is cities that look like american cities.

i did a book report on MLK jr.. so ya i prob do know 25% of the dream speech by heart.

something YOU should be ashamed of not knowing seein as not only are u a minority in ur sexual preference but your the skin tone that was in mind when king made that elocution..

LOL @ ur school letting u in, and putting u on the dean's list.. look @ you, your en embarassment, you must be attending a vocational college or technical institute, bc no university is going to put a radical style alternative lifestyle having character like u on the dean's list, unless it's bc theyre afraid of some legal issues.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

LOL them bitches went in imo.. shit Jai if u fight bettter then that, i might have to use a weapon against you then, bc they was pretty viscous.
    test
  19. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE laughing @ LP*

Yeah I know... I do the same with my OPEN MICS and bouncing... STRAIGHT CASH.... That lets me get my PELL GRANTS and my FREE MEDICAL INSURANCE... LOL! Yo JAI... I graduate NEXT SUMMER and I have also just made the DEAN'S LIST... Oh and BEAST... I AIN'T DOING IT BIG YET.... But I WILL... THAT IS A PROMISE...

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!!

Feel the FREEZE!!!
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

ps.. im 3x's bigger then what jai expected.. lmao do i look asian bitch?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.