RBL Week 9 Rankings & Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

u remember... "im gonna get u sucka!"? the scene.. whn they had the pro-black man wth the white wife and kids tryna offer jack spade bean pies?? thats lp n reverse. the whitepro-black man.. wth the african wife and kids.. tryna offer the world bean pies.

smh....
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I'm complaining about how much critique is given. I even said I don't care about the result. What am I aiming at? I'm aiming at improving my verses. Maybe you should do the same, as you seem to be taking this really seriously and barely winning. I'm saying shit because it's happening loads. Four people didn't even say what was good about my verse or what was bad. Saying punches missed is no help. Even Bent said which one wasn't very good. LP's vote gave examples of good lines, and now I get what lines worked and which didn't. Saying punches missed means nothing, because nobody reads their own verse like other people do. How about you wait until you're not on your period to reply? It's obviously making you mad as fuck.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

you try to hard to put me into your stereotypical category the white man has brain-washed you to indoctrinate. i'm not muslim, and i don't eat bean pies.

but i do have a african wife, and i do have connection's back to the mother land, and i will be building a vacation home in africa w/my wifes fathers permission, and i don't watch b/e/t FUCK MAIN STREAM media! YOU watch soljah boy it's obvious bc u dress like him too! LOL i can rap on beat, if i couldn't then why are u the only person outta 10's of thousand's ive sold/given c.d.'s too? what makes me an alternative rapper btw? that maybe a coined approach for me, seeing as seattle was home for the alternative rock scene..

bottom line my life is a SCORE

ur life is a FAIL

keep dreaming about the GIRL you wish you could date, and that ur lyrics are boss of all bossness!

i wouldn't wanna kill ur dreams.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I agree. I counted and people mentione dyour lines in here 0 times! 0! Too many, WAAAAAAAAAAAY too many!
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

LoL @ jai callin me the "whitepro-black man.."

i'm white, since i got two black baby mama's and i listen to rap, and my hair was braided for a few month's i'm automatically a WIGGER

then fuck it, you calling me a wigger ain't nothing new, like me callin you a lez.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

ps i've never said nigga in any of my battles or writtens btw.

so that just proves i don't try to be anything.

if i say it when im holding a normal natural convo. then that should just tell you where im coming from..
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

i got peeps that b-boy never hearda sohh but i was never that good @ it but i can c-walk better then dub-c tbh...

lol

please don't bang on me for saying that venny

venny bout to b-ride on me now :funny:
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

ROFLZ at a wigger.... sayng... "The Motherland". doesnt sound like stereotype to me.

if u sold... 10's of thousands of cds... u should have atleast $100,000 + n ur bank account..... if each cd cost $10, right? right??

lol.... ddnt thnk so. easy math.. 10,000 x 10 = something u never had frm none of ur cds. u mightve sold... 100.... to all of ur wifes siblings. but than again.. african prices are drt cheap... so u might jst sold.. 100 cds x $1 per person = $100 n ur pocket.... great album lp. Lol
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

ROFLZ... im not even talkng n battlez.
    test
  10. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

No beef. Keep writing.
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

ur not a w.i.g.g.a.?? lol
    test
  12. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I'm inclined to think you're just messing with LP and you know or are at least willing to consider the idea realistically that I'm not ghosting for L.P.His turnaround is a clear rap quality increase over a very short period of and he deserves props applause and lauding for his accomplishment.Like I've been saying for awhile now...I knew he had it in him.We should give him true props for pulling off such a remarkable feat!

As a martial artist,I would not do such a dishonorable thing as ghosting during Tag Teams or battles or stuff like that.Just to clear the air about that.
    test
  13. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Yo that was TOOOOOO FUNNY.... I honestly thought she was joking... U really R married 2 an AFRICAN WOMAN.... Oh SNAP... I swear I thought U were just dating and called her your WIFE.... JAI U R STUPID FOR THAT... U cant DIS A MAN'S WIFE... U R FOUL...

*FREEZE shaking head and throwing PENALTY FLAG*

UNNECESSARY ROUGHNESS....

Half the distance 2 the GOAL.... 1ST DOWN
    test
  14. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Pity, but me and Mj, dont even have beef. Lol We cool. Im pretty much cool wth everybody, but LP.

But honestly dont hate vote any1. I give every1 an honest critique, give them positives and negatives. Idk.. ppl jst dont like an honest opinion. If I thnk your shit was nice, Im a say so. If it sucked, Ima say so. Idk.. maybe yall like to b babied, Id rather b blunt. Sorry..
    test
  15. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Im over the ghosting thng.
    test
  16. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

yeah, I meant you an LP, not MJ
    test
  17. DethStryque

I live in LBC,CA.My PC won't show this pic,but I have a feeling that I might know this girl.More of an intuition,an echo in my ka (chi),a combo of Spidey-Sense tingling,a disturbance in the Force and the fact that too many people in my city know each other or know somebody who knows each other.Lolol.
    test
  18. DethStryque

Thought so.Coo thanx
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

i bet lp knows the " i have a dream" speech by heart.... he memorized martin luther kings audio tapes... and keeps shaka zulu on repeat as he sleeps. lol he probably beats his wife until she calls him mandingo while tryna gag her wth his 3 inch dick wth an erection..
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

i said sold/gave away.. i've appeared on numerous mix/cd's in my town, have hyped for homees opening up for yuk luni, other bay area artist's.. i sell cd's for 5$ i used to for 10.. but it was to hard to get em off.. and within the last couple years i stopped selling em entirely and just give em away. people still offer me money, but i decline. i make decent money operating my own business. this rap stuff, which used to be my ultimate goal in life has turned into a mere hobby.. that i deeply appreciate and covet.

lol @ jai's 11th grade mathematical break down.. so let's see, i dropped my first mix tape in 2003.. you don't think i can pass out anywhere from 20-30 in a day, and sell 4-5? 03'-11' is a lotta years.

if i only did this 15 days outta the month, for the past 7 years you could see that i actually got about 25k out there.

nice try .. what's ur accomplishment's? 40 open mics on different alias's?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.