RBL Week 9 Rankings & Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Mar 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Oh and the NEWLY STRUCTUED LP is on the VERGE as BREAK THRU RAPPER of the YEAR....
    test
  2. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

I hate this newbie shit, real talk. No offence but MrJ you are a newbie and its obvious from your verses. There have been a lot of newbies who dont know shit and can't read bars vote on battles and it pisses me off. LP, don't be talking about my bars not making sense if you dont get them homie, you're not on my level son.
    test
  3. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

Next week I will wipe the floor with you son. Now humble yourself
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i could spin in circles with my arm's extended and lariat all of u'z poor lookin slut's no problem!

i wouldn't even feel like a girl beater neither..:popcorn:
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

mind ur fuckin manner's and put ur lotion on, ur starting to flake!:afro:
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

yea back n the day i was terrible wth an ego like lp. lol he reminds me of me back n the day. i use to talk madd shit like i was great and got my ass kicked on the regular,but every once n awhile id pull a shocker. i beat some pretty good/decent heads whn i was awful.. and they were either established, known or champed the league.

i beat monster, sikabod khrane(i thnk i was his only loss b4 eventually champing the league), defcon_5(ko'd him) and cereal kiler(topically).

back thn i was jst clever, but not a good puncher.

back n the day.. i wasnt a battler at all.. jst open mic head.. learning topical and battling.

but doing poetry and spoken wrd kinda taught me how to understand the formula for a good punch.
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

When did I say I should have won? I might not be the best text battler (Having done it for nine weeks), but at least I'm literate. Should I just let myself lose every battle by not voting? What sort of dumb complaint is this? You did this week one as well, had a bitch fit when I got votes. Grow up. My complaint was that I'm getting no feedback, how is it "newbie shit" to want to improve? Your entire post is fucking retarded. Even Beast's like "Damn that guys trolling."
    test
  8. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

FREEZE ROFL @ MJ....

Hey that was FUNNY.... I'm impressed....
    test
  9. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

LOL... I actually remember DEFCON_5 and CEREAL KILLER.... Not the other ones tho...

I do spoken word too... Hold open MICS and all
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

u hav terrible taste n women.

anyhoo.. im pretty sure u couldnt. me and the brwnskin 1 on the left is 5'11 and 6'1. the others.. are stocky as fuck... im pretty sure ur jaw and ego would race each other to see which would get shattered 1st.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

i gave the best vote in pits Mj's battle

im one of the mosts dedicated RM texter's here. i've been in RBL for 9 weeks and RSTL for damn near 20 weeks

i been a member since 2000

i'm no newby

SMH @ pit.. even the votes pit got they voters said it was close, so how u gonna blow ur whistle and throw ya flag.

u think i voted for mj like i like him? FUCK NO.. that nigga's a lezzo like jai, fuck bof dem nigga's.

i gave u ur props and er thing pit..
    test
  12. thatsizzle

thatsizzle New Member

anybody round these parts used to do the sohh or b-boys thing?
    test
  13. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

you're complaining about votes and discussing my verse with LP, I understand you may want honest critique, but you're making an attempt at the whole thing at a point where its obvious you're aiming at shit. 2 weeks ago there were votes just the same, you didnt say nothin.
    test
  14. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

i use to have about 40 open mics up... under a couple different names... some rstl shit too.

the best complimenti ever got?

Erykah Caine was a fan of my writing and pm'd me yrs ago about doing a topical battle. I was shocked and honored.
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

i'm 100% positive if i knocked out one of u bitches and then the other big one the rest would start running off.. and if not that's ight

b/c u would all getr snooky punched

lmao @ jai thinkin i'd get my jaw shatter.. we are all the same size. you gals are built like guys...i can't belive my EYES! it makes me wanna cry!
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

actually he was only answering my question i asked in the lounge as to why jai said the only trutfhul thing u said against MRJ was him losing his battle with a skin disease.

i said unless im missing something how is this the only trutfhul punch, bc i wasn't aware MRJ had skin disease.

so MJ in ur defense pointed out the MJ connection. that is all..

and in heinsight when i first read this battle i got the punch just how jai worded her vote made me confused as fuck.
    test
  17. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

ROLF @ LP talkin about SNOOKI punching BYTCHES....

U my Dear Boy R STUPID....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO...

Oh and in a Fight with a BIG GUY an little one... DONT GO AFTER THE BIG ONE FIRST.... That is a CLASSIC MISTAKE... Cause while U are fighting the BIG one the little is throwing CHEAP SHOTS.... START OUT KOing the LITTLE GUY then its an EVEN fight until the other one wakes up.... BUYS U MORE TIME.... Believe ME.... That is OFFICIAL BOUNCER EXPERIENCE... LOL

Feel the FREEZE
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

lp... ur a wiggers wigger. lol... ur a whiteboy...that tries to sound black....that say nigga more than i do....that hasa african gf... that puts cornrows n his head... that probably eats bean pies.... and reads frm the coron... that probably named his kids mustafa nirobi.... who smokes weed everyday.... to try to fit n.... wth his other wigger friends. am i right? quit watching b.e.t... u look retarded. ur not even a rapper...ur an "alterative" rapper... that cant even rap on beat. lol ever tried doing polka music and playng the accordian? im jst saying... ur trying to hard to b somethng ur not. lol
    test
  19. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

FREEZE crying @ the thought of LP eating BEAN PIES with a son wearing a dashiki....

Man y'all are going in.... U 2 are off the CHAIN....
    test
  20. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

Leave you and your beef stuck with Jai homie. Leave pity and pity lines out of the convo.

Kapeesh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.