[RBL Week 3 Magazine]

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Prod!gy, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

speaking of which, why cant i post new threads?
    test
  2. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Zarbon.. did you try to post in like emcee hookups?

Nobodys allowed to post in rbl but mods i think.. Im not sure
    But yea you got enough posts im sure you can post other spots..
    test
  3. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

yea, ive tried
    and another thing, i cant drop links, but i voted on everything but yours
    test
  4. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Yea I know, I got new updated rules coming out this week.
    links wont matter but you still got to vote on 5 battles..

If I notice someone not voting, itll still be a loss of a vote per lack of vote on other battles.. so possibly 5 votes taken away, but yea, your straight

As long as you chill out with all the BS hate your showin me, kinda hard to believe you dont appreciate wut im doing. just cuz i edit out ur bad manner comment. but yea.. keep it real dude, good luck next week, should be dope
    test
  5. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

you came off bitter towards me, and it seemed like you were accusing me of biting in three different threads, you also called me a faggot and then you started editing my posts

what was i supposed to think?
    test
  6. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

btw, i appreciate what you're doing for the league, but it is a bit rocky, you need another moderator to converse with instead of making your brainstorms public to the participants, to me it makes it seem like you dont have a grip on what you're doing, and then you seem to get swayed very easily (in the champ match thread)

but its not your fault that jack had other things to do

you should also check out the rules that i posted that needed to be enforced, and you should quit upping the threads, there's only like 6 threads open in the first place, its not like any of them are on the second page or nothing, its just clutter imo

^my 2 cents
    test
  7. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

the only reason I keep posting my brainstorms publicly is cuz I feel like if I gave every1 in the league a chance to voice their opinion on issues, they wouldnt bitch at me and tell me im an idiot and doing a horrible job type thing..

I'ma startin to figure out how i wanna roll with stuff tho, its only been rocky cuz its the first weeks ya know, and when i up threads, im countin votes so its easier on me to see the vote count, instead of waitin to count it all up sunday..
    test
  8. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

lol @ people demanding shit left and right......Prodigy u got a lof of patience.....shit would piss me off....ungrateful emcees
    test
  9. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

^i havent demanded anything
    ..he's doing more than i would ever do for this league

we were beefin about something totally different, anything else i've said has just been a suggestion which is what he was asking for
    he gets my respect for running the league on his own
    test
  10. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

and yea i feel you, especially since you're the only mod runnin this league, you have to gather ideas from somewhere at this early stage
    test
  11. adverse

adverse Active Member

all i can do is ask an admin and see whats up. i have heard of this problem b4 and they always fix it so ill go do that now.
    test
  12. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Or.. Or... Zarbon, you could sign on your real name to post new threads? =) Just throwin it out there, kick it around, stirrin it up a bit
    test
  13. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Oh and yea, I think all the votin and shit is done with.. I'll prolly close out week 3 early tomorrow, so if you need to get votes in or whatever do that before too late, Ima try to get everything updated early tomorrow so I dont have to worry about it, and so we can get the hype started up, cuz week 4 ganna have some good matchups no doubt.
    test
  14. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

i dont know the p/w

it was PICCOLO from 2000
    test
  15. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

thanks ad
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.