[RBL Week 3 Magazine]

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Prod!gy, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

Im sorry I didnt have time to live up to your standards Headless Verseman, considering I just took the roll as mod a week ago.. only because halloween jack got called into military duty.. I was not expecting that.. so now I got to mod and do the mag so give me a week or two to get shit settled. thx, and nobody even said shit about the new banner up top..
    test
  2. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

Also it should be noted, i lost internet on friday and still dont have it, i had to go to the library sunday night to throw a mag together, I had already started a long one at my place until internet went down and messed up that idea.. but anyways.
    test
  3. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

grimet my aim is mikemrmorris2u if u need help or someone to write up a certain part of the mag then ged@me son...
    test
  4. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

Thanks mike, ill hit ya up.. but I think I got it, just had internet outage over campus this past weekend.. but there will definitly be weeks where im busy as shit.. but ill do week 4's.. anywayz tho.. wutts up everybody?
    test
  5. wreck'n'eyez

wreck'n'eyez Custom Title User

this was straight to the point
    test
  6. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

is there a certain day when voting starts or can u vote when both verses are posted
    test
  7. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

you can vote whenever both verses are posted, and you can vote until the thread is closed, so if i close em late on accident votes still count. but yea, go fo rit.
    test
  8. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

ah...Feeding...I've done it...and sometimes I've chosen not to do it. The only stress I get from "feeding"...is cats who say i'm past my prime...but wait til the last second to post only to say "i gotta life' blah blah fuckin blah...no one drops before Rev cause they know it's their ass...

I try to write around their verse...but whatever..it's just a battle..plus going first forces me to bring it as best as I can...when you go second...you don't have to worry as much...
    test
  9. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

i mean u got a legitimate answer rev...but shouldn't u try and bring your best in every battle??? That's what elevation is all about...like i kno my verse against rydogg was weak...but thats cuz im audio...lol....im jus now gettin back into the net thing and the last time i battled a nigga online was over 2 years ago ya dig...i mean i could careless if someone feeds off of me....rydogg did it to me...but i think if u feed....then u feel like u have no other way to win...its a lack of skill imo
    test
  10. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

test
  11. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

^^ well so far feeding is ok, thats what ive got so far
    its basically just up to whoever wants to do it or not, so it wont be a rule..
    test
  12. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Shut up Bastard...LOL...we do have lives
    test
  13. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

I got slept on like crazy last week, yall better not sleep this week or ill slap every1.
    test
  14. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

My names headless, and i dont like to bitch bout votes. =)
    test
  15. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

haha headless, ima edit that post fool, chill out
    test
  16. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

lol...dope battles this week
    test
  17. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

Yall both stop the shit before i get all boss hogg on ya
    test
  18. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

By the way.. I removed the RBL Top 20, its not deleted.. but its removed so nobody can see it, when the league is up and running good with a lot of members, I'll possibly bring it back but until then Its gone to make sure 20 unregistered guests are not here stealing everyones lines and shit.

Someone gimmi some damn feedback about the banner in the first post of this thread.. like it or no?
    test
  19. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

i think its pretty effin dope
    test
  20. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

um, i didnt bitch about the vote in the battle thread, but i have every right to bitch about it in the lounge, in here, or on the board.

obviously, the dude is retarded.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.