[RBL Week 3] Arch~Nemesiz (2-0) vs. Headless verseman (2-0)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Prod!gy, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

[​IMG]

RBL Rules & Regulations.

-Duedates-
    All Verses due THURSDAY night 12:00am Pacific
    All Voting (5 votes per) Due Sunday Night 8:00pm Pacific
    (Voting is considered open until Mods close matches)

-Line Limit-
    Minimum 12 -- Maximum 30
    agree on an amount with your opponent
    in your check in. if no agreement is reached
    2nd person to drop must match the 1st person who dropped
    (2nd person can drop less but NOT more)

-Voting-
    5 Votes must be posted in your battle per battler. (links)
    1 Vote deduction for each missing vote. An extra
    vote deduction if no links are posted at all.
    Voting is open to anyone with at least 200 posts.
    No 1 line voting! It wont be counted!
    One vote must be cast in either Contender or Championship Match, and Labeled as such.
    Failure for winner to not produce all links will result in no win being added to their record.

-General Rules-
    ---1st person cant edit after 2nd person posts
    2nd person cant edit after a vote has been made

--Freeposting in a battle before both verses are posted
    will result in a 2 vote deduction from your own battle!
    --No bitching, crying, freeposting, swaying...GROW UP!
    --Mods are ultimate law of the land. We can & will bend
    rules to maintain the prestige of the league.

-Mod AIM Contacts-
    Halloween Jack -- HallowJack31
    Oneduh -- Anthraxspitz
    Prod!gy -- King Grimet ​
    test
  2. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

test
  3. Arch~Nemesiz

Arch~Nemesiz New Member

I'm here playa!
    test
  4. Arch~Nemesiz

Arch~Nemesiz New Member

Thought hey!!! .. drop first ... Why not!

Let's rumble....

2 battles done... Now you all can Believe the Malice, that this brawl decieves the callus, that I pack more "Punch's" then Caesar's Palace.... Only 2 barz, and I got Headless "Shook", but still nobody "Seizure Talents"......//
    No gun's or Cleaver malets.... They say this battle is a Toss up, but only explaines how he eats those "Salads"...//
    Your career's over, This is Factual language, court ajourned for stabbing the Plaintiff.... Only way this Pussy'll be 'SICK' is from Vaginal drainage.....//
    I'm in a New York state of Mind, like 'Sleeper Cells', I ought to pay a fine for Beating MALES..... Headless winning? He has better 'Luck' smoking Four Leaf Clover's with "Keebler Elves"......//
    And when they say "Who's the best", I'll hold the 'HEAD UP' of the Headless, so they can mention me as WELL......//
    But....
    Fate has its own date to debate, but your still Destined to DROP, cuz I'll invest in a GLOCK, then turn your Chest into Knots... if its Personals im Lacking? then I'll switch to Deceptions an PLOTS.... and when I'm done, I'll put my FOOT so far up your ASS, I'll be Wearing 'INTESTINES for SOCKS'......//
    And this Lame'll get Slaughtered, It'll look so bad, he'll have to get an RESTRAINING ORDER from all these Weapon's you CAUGHT....//
    I'll pull your card for BAD BLUFFIN'... RBL Champ!, against me, You Have Nothing!!! Tell everyone why your 'HEADLESS', cuz I pushed your "Wig-Back" like I fell asleep on the TAB BUTTON......//
    Simple math... Better the opponent, the Harder the VICE, I'm ripping your Heart from your Life.... then you'll really be 'Headless', I'll turn him to a "MARTYR that TYPES"....//
    If your prompting to Beat Me, it's your Conscience I'll eat Free..... Heard you like Feeding, so here! I'll EAT through his VERSE so much, I'll be Vomitting P.C's.......//
    After this ... Arch'll be International... Like from Compton to the Greek Sea......//
    But...
    I have to say, it took some SPINE TO BLAST BLANKS, You know you couldn't RHYME TO PASS RANKS, just a silly fuck battlin MINE with WACK PRANKS, when I saw we were battling..... I "LMFAO",now I cant FIND MY ASS-THANKS..........

g/l
    test
  5. headless verseman

I'd feed off your verses, but your rhyming great!, your lines amaze!
    He's a walking history lesson.. of how to drop bad verses circa 1998
    Look at his moniker, full of dashes and mispellings did you catch that?
    Arch Nemesis? no way, who taught the Burger King mascot to text rap?
    No one can even count your lines to match, he's annoying
    He's only an arch nemisis cuz his pay cut an now he's a disgruntled employee
    Probably thinking he's the man now, too bad the RBL's talent ran down
    an if you wouldve written an ill line ya wouldnt need caps to make it stand out
    Your a damn clown, some mc's need a punch in..this fuck is wasting
    My time cuz no mc in history said "to make it blazin i need punctuation"
    Verses are retarded and its fairly obvious this terd's worthless
    I got power points that Excel, while this cat cant even word perfect
    My shit is straight clownin ya, kid you can go and drink seamen
    Leave him stiff, bleedin cuz I dont need Hydrocodone to leave this bitch leanin'
    He rocks caps, elipses, backslashes, underlines....he writes the best?
    Is he battling, or using this server to study for a typing test?

seriously, he's 2-0?
    test
  6. King Grimet

King Grimet King Grimet

Vote - headless verseman..

Arch, your verse was sub par, you were outmatched here..

Headless so sick lines, solid verse, likes the punctuation line haha.
    test
  7. Mikez

Mikez Emcee Next Door

alrite

arch

HOT opener!!!! wordplay was crazy!....saw the salad line comin as soon as u said tos sup....lol closer had em laughin.....pretty dope verse...mutlis were kewl and some punches hit some punches didn't but i was feelin it....u kept ur focus on attackin him so....i can appreciate that...
    overall

7/10

headless

pay cut line was sick....nice play on the microsoft progrmas...alrite verse....i think u were trytin to make a play on arch referring to burger king but i think u might've meant mcdonalds....or im wrong....not sure but the verse hit pretty hard....damn good battle but i think arch brought the heat a lil more in this one....
    overall....6/10

VOTE=ARCH NEMESIS
    test
  8. Prod!gy

Prod!gy Prod!gy

1-1, ups for votes, and just letting each of you know, to keep the thread clean plz.
    test
  9. adverse

adverse Active Member

I thought Arch Came Dope at first A lot of solid wordplay and metaphors, but he fell off mid verse. His headless disses werent that good. If you could have stayed on pace as good as your opening bars it woulda been a rap.

Headless came hard as a mother fucker. He knew he had to come Ill to win and he did. He didnt let off and his whole verse flowed well and hit hard as fuck.

vote Head less
    test
  10. Arch~Nemesiz

Arch~Nemesiz New Member

Nah, I just made that up.... should I not be? lol
    test
  11. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

easy vote,

not to say that arch was garbage, but his punchlines are all newbish, nothing is really clever, take the keebler elves line for example, but his flow is pretty good for the most part, although even THAT was off at times

headless came pretty consistent and his punches were alot more creative which is the reason why he won the battle, the arch nemesis/burger king line was more clever than anything from the opposition, good verse overall

vote = headless verseman
    test
  12. Arch~Nemesiz

Arch~Nemesiz New Member

Are you fucking serious.... This site is Fucking lame to even say my shyt isn't clever/original ....

Alll of you motherfuckers verses are dumb downed personals that are weak... honestly I'm the only fucking person in this tourney attempting to drop orginal shyt.... haha! this is hilarious..

his whole verse was talking about my punctuation and that's clever... Gtfoh!

Forreal from here on out.. I'm not bitching about the votes, but don't sit here and tell me my shyt aint orginal when I know damn well nobody dropping punch's like I've been so far... so if you comment, leave that shyt out your fucking post...

Dueces... Keep voting!
    test
  13. headless verseman

sorry, but all of those lines ARE lame man. the fact you dont even realize that yet just makes this situation even more enjoyable.
    test
  14. Arch~Nemesiz

Arch~Nemesiz New Member

Oh! and as far as My flow... For ya'll who seem to not understand the art of Texting and elevating your Skill.....

Its called MULTI'Z ........ Ya'll stuck in the stone age or sumthing! step ya game up! lol
    test
  15. Zarbon

Zarbon Registered Champ

toss up/salad, shook/seizure, luck/keebler elves, lmfao/cant find my ass, headless/wig back

??

that's not what clever or wit is, the arch/burger king like was more clever than any of that

dont be mad at me though, its just my opinion

but while you're thinkin you're so original, everyone here evolved from your level way back in 2000

and just to ensure you that my vote is honest, i would much rather battle you next week than headless, think about it
    test
  16. headless verseman

^ i'm DYING. hahah
    test
  17. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

i almost didnt wanna vote on this cuz i figured Arch would snap on me or some shit if i told him what i really thought of his verse.

i mean, im a nice guy usually... but half the "wordplay" and punches in your verse were played out when *I* started, man. not to say you aren't creative. if you hadn't seen them before, or kept up with how things evolve then i can see how you'd personally feel like you were being shitted on for all the hard work you might've put into the verse. but really, im sorry... lol

i got headless winning this. burger king line was cool, seen the word perfect line before, decent flip tho. the other personals against his style of writing were roflz tho.

vote - headdy head
    test
  18. Arch~Nemesiz

Arch~Nemesiz New Member

Truth is... this is your site style on what they prefer in an artist... my style obviously isn't welcome here. But at my site it would be vice versa... b/c everyones style is too simple... where I'm from its about •••••••••• and punch's ...

Honestly head your verse was decent.. but talking about punctuation didn't make my eyez roll in the back of my head... lol

And to say all my lines are Lame... haha! none of your were original ....

"My shit is straight clownin ya, kid you can go and drink seamen" ---Played

"I'd feed off your verses, but your rhyming great!, your lines amaze!
    He's a walking history lesson.. of how to drop bad verses circa 1998" ---- And that's suppose to be the opener right? wtf

"No one can even count your lines to match, he's annoying
    He's only an arch nemisis cuz his pay cut an now he's a disgruntled employee" ----- You call that a punchline.. about me being a digruntled employee? Wtf again!

"Verses are retarded and its fairly obvious this terd's worthless
    I got power points that Excel, while this cat cant even word perfect" ---- Played again!

" He rocks caps, elipses, backslashes, underlines....he writes the best?
    Is he battling, or using this server to study for a typing test?" ---- Punctuation diss.. Ehhh, But that's a clever punch? WHAT! lol...

Everything else in there is filler or a weak attempt at a punch...

I know you have your Penis lickers around you, but don't talk tough when you know what's reallt really good fam!..

YOU know it and so do I... Haha
    test
  19. ill pav

ill pav New Member

Yeaa headless won this battle.. Other dude has alotta played shit.. I had a flashback and shit when I was reading arch's verses.. looked like some 99 shit.. but ur multi syllable flow was cool.. U just need to make a few more switches up in ur style and shit.. And stop usin that italics and whatever.. most people will understand the lines anyways.. just a note.. vote headless.. good battle though
    ez
    test
  20. U S E R

U S E R NON-DOHPE.squad

just keep wearing his intestines as socks, yo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.