RBL Week 18 RANKINGS AND LOUNGE "September Fallout" EVENT

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You never signed in. There's a reason for deadlines.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Wrong son. Ex Ven dropped a public post WAY BEFORE THE BATTLE that the RBL was done.I had no idea that I was even set to battle No Sir E. When I found out by purest luck? I got online via a trusty PC and keyed that joint you see as my verse. No Sir E,on the other hand,signed in from jump and still hasn't dropped...even when Ven told him to. I think No Sir E is prolly a cool kat...don't know the dude so I have no personal diss against him...and I'd like to battle him. But especially with TaC coming in? The battle needs to be wrapped up one way or another. It's whatever.

Yo No Sir E...I'm happy to battle you twice to get this joint resolved. Whether or not you drop in our official MW title thread thing? We need 2 battles to get this battle thing between us resolved.

And JDM? Now that the whole martial arts money teaching and money making competitions and my university things are winding down til toward the end of the year? I'm returning to our battle and I'll pole axe you right fast in the Emcee Battle Arena.I'll have my verse up by Saturday early evening.
    test
  3. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

so...you're saying that you do use generic punches and slightly tailor them for whover? That takes dedication to being pathetic, how much time do you spend thinking of shit, just to maybe use it on someone? Shit, that's like biting yourself, and it's ok if you don't wanna battle, i know that 28 bars there completely demolished anything you could think of
    test
  4. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

No... I'm saying you look like the Arab My Little Pony.
    test
  5. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

On a serious note, wtf are you talking about? Like six of my punches only make sense with respect to Ion... the opener, the north/south line, the list punch (and Ion even overkilled the list punches), and the punching bag lines, for example. I'm not trolling this dudes life just to dig up personals lmao...
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

im a stickler for the deadlines. shit will be up sunday, and go down sunday. it wont be all over the place anymore. so yeah. but i do hope you jump back in when your vacations over. have fun. where you going?
    test
  7. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

I'm gonna be all over.. Fly into Rome Monday, then it's Florence, Milan, Berlin, Amsterdam, London, Paris, and back to Rome. When will battles be due? Thursday/Friday? So long as the due dates aren't all over the place--and later in the week--I should be able to post.
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

go up sunday. verses due thursday. friday for extensions. voting due sunday night. probably at 9 pacific
    test
  9. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Good shit, I think I'll be fine.
    test
  10. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

wait wait wait.. ven got banned???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! :funny:
    test
  11. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!