RBL Week 16 RANKINGS AND LOUNGE "Flames Of August" EVENT

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

RBL GATEKEEPER MATCH
    #7 MW King John 1-0 Vs. #8 MWGK smittyrythym 1-0 MW Gatekeeper

Stipulations:
    If IAMBENT Wins, He moves up in weightclass

lol this is a great battle. if I win I move up to middle and heavy weight regardless of what king john or smitty do lol
    test
  2. IAmBenT

real talk though this is fun. strange that i havent battled mr Ion yet. expect strange and wonderous things from me in the coming weeks.
    test
  3. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Its still one league.. & not 3 divisions.. if you look at the league over the coruse of 2-3 weeks LWs battle heavys & MW battle lights... theres no real division, only a Weight Class system to allow room for anyone new to writing to see where they are skill wise in comparison to to the rest of the league...

So instead of an emcee simply saying..

"ok.. so I'm number 11 out of 17 participants, 10 more people to go, hope i don't lose and drop"

^^Old Rbl

they can say...

"ok.. I'm a MW ranked 11 out of the 17 in the league.. I can go roundabout to the MW title and hold that down for a few, then challenge for the Heavyweight Title or I can battle the gatekeeper and bump my weight class and then go for the RBL title in a striaght shot... hope I don't lose and drop."

Theres more going on this way & thats how I like it, Not to mention new members will thrive in a league with 3 belts as opposed to being overlooked and forgotten like in the old league with one belt. Going back to my original point thos theres not 3 leagues & three divisions where people in one division just battle over & over... theres one league with 3 belts you can shoot for.. or not.. but theres choices for each member to make now, which makes being part of the league just that much more exciting imo... Eitherway.. that aspect Won't Change for a while since its what Riot Created to bring the league back from the dust inwhich he found it...

As for the Special match types.. it makes for more versatility in the Membership..the old way wound up breeding 1 kind of battler.. the Punchline battler.. every other type of battler was ignored or told they needed to change thier style.. thus everyone who was new or wasn't very good at punchlines was alienated and stayed on the open mic or the battle board sides of the text forums.. this had a "Clique" effect on the Text side of things & Thus, when all the punchliners and rbler's left.. their cliques left with them and the entire text side died down except for the Open mic crouwd & those who frequent the battle board... with special match types randomly dolled out to keep battlers on thier toes.. only people worried about the match types are Old RBL members who are stuck in the 1-2 punchline mindframe and can't get out parsay.. other members like the Special match types as long as they are not over done..

Eitherway not every match is a Special match... only matches that have condition that require special matches.. Like when 2 emcees battle eachother for a 2nd time on a month.. or when the rankings are uneven..

So... times change with the people & the old people must change with the times... or die off....So thats probly not changing either... not anytime soon anywho..

Eitherway save it all until I drop the Official RBL Rules & regulations thread which is long as FUCK.....holy crap.... w/e, anyway once you read the entire Thread and understand whats really going on in the league then we shall discuss snippets & alterations...

I need another mod... riot might need to drop off the lineup so I can get another active mod to back me up in running this thing...

I'm not posting matches without posting a rules & regs thread simply because theres alot of misunderstanding in how things work & hence why that thread with Ddoc went all wrong, none of the new heads new what the unwritten rules were so Kronik looked crazy enforcing shit that was not posted. so to avoid that this week or anytime in the future I must complete this before dropping any official battle threads.

Sorry bout the lateness but once I'm done with this the rest of the weeks should be able to flow easily from ranks to matches again... in the Meantime prep your verses for your opponents, the matches will remain the same until posting time, except for those who have requested changes...

test
  4. Extreme Venom

lol typoooooooooooo!
    test
  5. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-rapmusic-com-battle-league-lounge-wk1-7.html

:funny:

nigga
    nigga
    nigga

are we back in '98 or are you really just THAT ignorant?

Jai-z smh you're hardly worth the effort. Please embarrass me. Trust me, no matter what you write it cant be as embarrassing as being an ugly dyke middle-aged never was or ever gonna be.

And bit 1 of your lines? pffft please dont flatter yourself chick, show me.

If you really believed that youre sooo much better than me you wouldnt have dipped out of our battle and deleted your verse when I clowned your benjamin beuford blue lookin ass.

Any day of the week bubba
    test
  6. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

For you to get another mod in this league would take some pretty sizable dedication. You have strayed from the OG method of text battling, and it looks really confusing homie. I got halfway through your post just then, and wanted to pop a fuckin pill for the headache it gave me. No offense, because I'm back in the RBL now and I'm gonna try shit you guys way for a couple weeks. But with all due respect, if you threw out a poll... the end vote probably ain't going your way.

I'm with you on this method for now though.
    test
  7. Extreme Venom

^^ I can find one, I have a few heads who have sent me Pms about it already... It'll happen soon enough lol

Jai is not even signed in..... unless shes an alias..

*raises eyebrow & looks around the room*

lol eitherway shes not signed in so don't you two even start argueing and calling for a Match... She can always sign in & request a match with you but otherwise it won't happen unless its over on the battleboard..

Chill out thunnys...
    test
  8. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Good thing you don't have to worry about that. :smokin1: :smokin1: :smokin1:
    test
  9. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

Ready when you are :sleep:
    test
  10. Extreme Venom

:beat: thats right bitch & you'll like it! lmao...

Strike? haha I thought that was one of your name Variations.. never mind the typos, I've been Drinking n typin' since drinking n driving is outlawed..
    TUI every time I'm on this joint lol..

Beware the Strike people...
    test
  11. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

Damn mrjdm, you askin a lot outa venom to change due dates, just post when you can, so no stipulations for our match right? and i thought the tourney winner gets a cash prize wtf
    test
  12. Extreme Venom

lol They do Fuck face..

& every time the title is defended for 4 battles

Yea thats a long ass time to stall the league tho... so I'mma change the due dates for all matches to like wends or thurs next week since we getting a hurricane or someshit down here in fla on sat & who knows if my Internet will hold up, much less the power...

In the meantime since it IS the RBL championship we will make that Match a Special Due date of Sat Afternoon like 3-4pm est... thats like 8 or 9pm for JDM on sat and like 12 noon for Raz since he on pst...

Yall should go 2 rounds of like 16-20 son....

test
  13. Extreme Venom

yall need pay pal tho... go sign up for it now if you ain't got one..

test
  14. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

I gotta paypal so sending me the money won't be a problem, I'm thinkin well go 40 bars 1 round
    test
  15. Extreme Venom

[​IMG]

test
  16. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

lol what do think 2 rounds of 16-20 bars is?same thing just less material thats based off flips
    test
  17. IAmBenT

^^^^^ LOL I did not know Got Life? was actually competing. Nice.
    test
  18. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

that fool look like hes takin a fat shat
    test
  19. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I'm good with 1 40 bar round.

Do you mean this Saturday or next?
    test
  20. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

Deth wanted to do 2 rounds of 48 bars initially. How fucked is that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.