RBL Week 16 RANKINGS AND LOUNGE "Flames Of August" EVENT

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

No I still can't find my mic, but you can't fathom how much I wish I could so I could hear you try to rap that stretch garbage you called a verse, and show you how a rap verse is suppose to sound.
    test
  2. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i record my shit with a 20 dollar headset mic, bone up the twomp and quit bein' a poon
    test
  3. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

King doesn't want it with me. If he did he would drop it. You a fraud holmie. Point blank.

Anybody else wants it with me I'll be in the eba-field, fuck RBL. I'm gettin discredited and pissed on for a battle I won from votes I never swayed or coaxed anybody in to making, people I compete with. I brought a new and creative style to the plate to provide something different. Something puzzling/"stretched". A handful of people that have had problems with me from the get go (jaiz, riot, ven) yack a bunch of jive about my 'set-up' bars but give me no credit for any of my verse or punchlines(SHOW ME THE PLAYED-OUT PUNS THAT IVE STOLEN, PROVE IT) and yet look at Johns bars its FUCKING OBVIOUS, I bet I could scout them in 2 days EASY. Mods? pffffffffftt look at em all scurrying behind the curtains plottin how things are gonna puppeteer, i mean just look at the posts.
    ---------------------
    TO:

JDM
    Dethstryque
    Uno
    Illiterate
    Raz
    Prole
    --I appreciate your honesty.

Now...Im bout to finished this bottle of royal, since I got some crown stuffed in a bag :funny:

One more thing: EBA Challenge list for the week
    -------------------------------------------------------

ION METATRON

MR.JDM-998

GRIMACE MCGEE

20 BARS DUE IN 1 WEEK, 3 SEPARATE BATTLES

THAT MAKES 60 BARS FOR ME DUE IN A WEEK, BUT ONLY 20 FOR YAL

WHO ACCEPTS?
    test
  4. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

I ain't gonna buy a new mic, I have $300 condenser mic just can't find it, hopefully this weekend I'll have time to search my house better, just hope nobody jacked it.
    test
  5. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Because of bullshit like this I hope to god I find my mic soon, you're shit doesn't even sound good in text, much less translate to audio. You verses aren't educated or deep, your angles aren't new, just convoluted.
    test
  6. KroniK

KroniK R.I.P. U

I don't see how someone would just ban you just because...

And as far as me and you are concerned I gave you a contendership match for your first match

So when you say "mods", you should be more specific

Lastly, only voting rings are the ones that OTBVA bring over
    test
  7. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

Is this what the RBL's boiled down to? A handful of grown men arguing over who's poem is better, are y'all fucking kidding me. I was cheated out of a 75 dollar tournament but knew better than to mope over an internet forum. If this league wants to be taken seriously and maintain at least the slightest credibility then mods MUST enforce some sort of restriction on these bullshit catfights. Anybody stupid enough to complain should be banned.
    test
  8. smittyrhythm

You're right kron, I've never had problems with you.

You too cool to be a mod, you should resign :funny:
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I have things to buy :/
    test
  10. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I thought you were winning your battle until you veered off with that story telling thing and came back with one bar...the giving rhythm the blues part...and I just couldn't fathom that,man.Like I said,it was like ODLH dancing away the championship rounds vs Trinidad.That too me was an inexplicable mistake considering how dope all your other bars were. To me you just lost focus.

And I understand how a brutha could get annoyed by getting a "L" in a battle he truly feels in his heart he won. To me? I shouldn't've lost a single battle. My two L's to JACK felt like a clear ripoff,a mod jacking,because I was even more disliked than smitty was and this was during a time that the mods were clearly advancing even due to some controversial decisions...which put the nuetrality of the RBL in serious doubt.My loss to JDM...however much posting I did...was clearly not right in my mind.Ultimately,my bars when compared directly with JDM brought alot more firepower over a wider variety of subjects,when compared directly bar-couplette to bar-couplette.This is pure substance and literal definition of bars we're talking about.But the mods saw differently,and enacted a decision I disliked then and now but a decision which is wholly their right to enact.

King John? Your bars should be hitting from the jump and they WERE.You killed it King John...and then you imho killed yourself with your closer.Most of the voters I think could acknowledge that your bars were on point,just not always focused on attacking directly.You went into a storytelling mode that you can't do in battling.For me in my battle vs JDM? It was worse than for you;I got sanctioned because alotta people didn't understand the definitions of the words that I used.No stretched wordplay,no super complex words...heads just didn't know the definitions.The only kinds of beef I got was "you're swaying" (can't sway when the posts were made AFTER people voted one way or another) or all people could mention was that they didn't know that "potty pan poo" was hospital slang for a hospital bed pan with crap in it or that me firing on JDM's country of origin wasn't a personal.That's like Diz saying to Swave that building a mosque on Ground Zero wasn't a personal,or someone from Canada dissin arrogant stupid spoiled stuck up buffoonish lazy Americans wouldn't be a personal on me.JDM dissed my martial arts and nobody thought that JDM was dissing martial arts,they thought he was dissing ME. But in each of those instances...my 3 losses in the RBL...I persevered. I feel I have the skill to reverse these losses and make everyone who voted against me vote FOR me due to my skill.Whether they want to or not. And that's no diss to anybody I battled because despite whatever I say to/about you in the battle? Truthfully I respect all of yall or I wouldn't waste my time battling you.

King John,you are one of the dopest heads in the RBL.Straight up. I think you'd be even doper if you stayed.Signing out,though,is up to you...just something I wish you'd reconsider.You could champ this whole league multiple times..****us I'd like to battle you.

JDM? No matter what anybody says,you champing the league is a feat worthy of respect.I hope to battle you at the peak of your powers and take your crown; I don't like battling people who aren't worth my energy and effort and you've definitely gained my attention due to the controversial nature of our last battle.

All of yall keep it poppin,including the people who I failed to mention like RaZ. See you on the battle field.
    test
  11. smittyrhythm

No one accepts any of my challenges. Nobody.

Stick a fork in it, RBL is DONE.
    test
  12. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

That's because you're garbage.
    test
  13. TheIlliterate

Correction, THAT is why RBL is done ^
    test
  14. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Wow.

I haven't been here since April and y'all just now got a champ? This is why this shit will die. The current battles have been up for 3 weeks. Mods get ya shit together. If ya ever want this shot to work ya gotta have more than one fucking battle a month.
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Meh, may as well.
    test
  16. smittyrhythm

:props: Good show. And good luck.
    test
  17. GrimaceMcgee

GrimaceMcgee Member

I'm game..tbh
    test
  18. smittyrhythm

test
  19. TheIlliterate

If this isn't poppin off soon we gotta do the battle elsewhere Jai
    test
  20. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

its like 8 people signed in the league right now...

shits sad...

Don't worry JDM I got you...

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.