RBL Week 16 RANKINGS AND LOUNGE "Flames Of August" EVENT

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

LOL yes please. Next week or something in the RBL we'll pic battle.

Should be some funny shit.

EDIT: just read your post. How in the FUCK did Deth beat me 7-5 in the PERSONALS category? did you even read the battle. He dissed me on being British, those were his ONLY personals and I'm not even from the UK.

Fuck I'm starting to sound like Deth now but god damn that is some stupid shit.
    test
  2. Ion Metatron

Ion Metatron I Punch Faces 4 Fun

for posting that garbage, the homie JEFF should be BANNIN ya
    cuz JD a SCRUB and that motherfucker's afraid of the JANITOR

^^^^ What the FUCK was that?????

was that a Fucking SCRUBS Punchline????????? omfg.. talk about an upset..
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Well,I know that I'm not 0-1...
    test
  4. DethStryque

cosign Grim and thanks for the props I think that me and Ill lit it up. Win or lose? Good battle Ill...

But brutha this vote here:

Is extra questionable man in one area: did you REALLY give RaZ 7 zeroes in categories? C'mon man that's super wakk judging man. You did a terrific job in voting for The Ill in my battle with him,but that "0" in FLOW,PUNCHLINES,VOCABULARY,WORDPLAY,VISUALS,CREATIVITY and METAPHOR for RaZ? There's no way that you can justify that man. Maybe you let your disgust utterly corrupt your judgement in the cats man...but that zero? Not right by any measure. And there were some good solid punches thrown in there by BOTH guys man.This battle WAS MOST DEFINITELY NOT WAKK AT ALL IN ANY WAY man.

I'm honestly curious and interested in how you reached a zero. Not puttin you on blast but man...how can you justify not just one but two ZERO's mayne? I don't see how that could stand up to any form of challenge...and people can challenge categories.
    test
  5. Ion Metatron

I could care less.. maby it should be revoked cause i was surly disgusted...
    that was like seeing Tyson get knocked out by Holyfield...

like "Yes, all he has to do now is just....... OOOOHHHHHHH...... OH SHIT..... WTF???.......... NO FUCKING WAYYYY!!!!!!!!!" :facepalmn:

sorry Raz... you know you was drunk or some shit.. that shit was horrible man.. next time lemme proofread your shit son... damn....
    test
  6. Ion Metatron

& Questionable votes wuould be YOU voteing for bent after I voted for Ill, when its obvious I beat Bent to the point he just gave up rap all together and signed the fuck out of the whole website & shit lol...

its w/e i just enjoy this fuckin' shit..
    test
  7. Ion Metatron

no really.. like.. this nigga literally signed out....
    test
  8. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

your a pussy for no showin, your voting for Mr cuz you want to battle him instead of me

mods shouldn't battle
    test
  9. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Honestly can someone explain to me how that's a nice verse? I'm honestly confused on this shit, keeping it 100, that verse is straight garbage to me personally. Shitty flow, stretched concepts, and "King" references that are indirect as fuck, so he's mentioning Kings, how's that personal or nameplay? My name aint King, it's King John and even if it was that shit is horrible, like that verse is the epitome of what is wrong with text battles IMO, like when niggas get ragged on for text battling, that's the type of shit they hate on. Honestly if somebody spit that shit it would get zero reaction, because it sacrifices flow for stretched wordplay that doesn't make sense without you googling every thing in quotes, and even then it's garbage.
    test
  10. TheIlliterate

Ion that vote in the champ battle was ridiculous, there's no excuse for that.
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Okay to the Pic Battle n the RBL.

How did Deth beat you n personalz. He may not have had a lot of "personalz" against you, and you may have had more... but itz alwayz QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. Most of your wording sucked! And your "personalz" were predictible and played as fuck. I based his personal approach on his effectiveness of his wording.... he mauled you.

Pm me your pic and I'll do the same, or you can jst grab 1 somewhere.
    test
  12. TheIlliterate

test
  13. TheIlliterate

Jai did you get the pics? Photobucket's being difficult.
    test
  14. DethStryque

I read your battle with IAB man and I liked both of your verses. As a martial artist I would neeeeever ever engage in the dishonorable practice of hate voting,swaying or anything else like that man. If you think I was swaying in the JDM battle? I can prove that I wasn't. Literally.Not kidding. I will engage you and anybody else from Ex Ven to JOOK to GOD HIMSELF on this matter and win cuz I'm right; I can truthfully literally prove my point. Beyond legitimate question. If you want? I can go into depth and detail and draw from each of your couplettes in a head to head comparison for my points and how they correspond to the Voting Template and how I got to my position in the vote. You guys already know that's how I vote...I don't short change people and have always been thorough and in-depth since my very first vote onsite in the Emcee Battle Arena.I'm more than happy to prove myself again to anyone who has a question about how/why/where my votes came from.

But it's quite literally IMPOSSIBLE for RaZ to have 7 zeroes in a legit vote. You are saying that his whole verse had NO punchlines,had NO flow,had NO creativity,had NO visuals,had NO wordplay,had NO metaphors...etc. That is literally impossible for a person of RaZ's skill,or yours,or JDM's or mine,etc. I'm not even kidding. That's literally impossible.

Now you already know that me and RaZ have our issues and have had them for the better part of this year.But even I wouldn't say that about RaZ.Hell I wouldn't say that about TaC,who I have long had by far the most intense running disagreements with; more than with smitty.And that's saying something.My disgust with a verse or something that they've done will never warp my judgement of THE CONTENT OF their verses.All them dudes got skill; whether I like them personally or not; whether I prefer their style or not.Nobody can truthfully make the contention and accusation that you just made... Cuz it's flat out not true. I gotta honestly say Ion--real talk,and you know that you always been cool with me and I've respected you even when I disagree with you--but dawg that right there is a classic hate vote. You're too smart to not know that your vote is probably the worst vote ever cast in RM history. You may have disliked the battle---and I specified the areas that I disliked too--but you went waaaaayyy overboard on it. You did the rap vote equivalent of a Rush Limbaugh and Michelle Bauchman monologue about Obama: rampant nonsense,nonfact,and dooficity to the point of outright hilarity and even irritation.

You're waaaayyy smarter than Rush and Michelle. They at least can make the claim of being legit buffoons and be RIGHT. You,however,are keen of mind...and therefore you have no defense for casting such a horrific vote. Ex Ven should toss that vote INSTANTLY. Hell,for the sake of honor and your integrity you should retract that vote INSTANTLY. Honestly? It makes it look like the mods are some such are manipulating the results of this tourney to eliminate people like me and RaZ and set up battles with people that they feel they have a better chance of defeating. We don't need that kind of rep or even that kind of accusation being slung around about the RBL. Or any tourney anywhere.
    test
  15. DethStryque

Whassup King John. I can explain my vote. And lemme go on record as a guy who really likes and uses lotsa gun play metas so I really liked your verse.If you want,I can reply to you in-depth here or via PM. I'm giving you the choice here cuz my answers tend to be encyclopedic,and maybe some heads on this thread would be repulsed by the length of it and prefer that I keep it out of this thread. So tell me how you want it or if you want it and we can proceed from there.
    test
  16. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Which ever you want b.
    test
  17. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

*taps nose*

test
  18. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

No no allow me to explain Deth..

John, I've seen your style a hundred times. Youre the guy that sits around watching URL battles biting and recycling played out lyrics. Are you really gonna try to suggest to me that youre the first person to use those old dried up fantastic 'for' puns? REALLLY?
    The major difference between my verse and yours is originality.

I applied my entire verse to a theme. You dropped a bunch of dinosaur-ass material and 1 nameplay thats already been used against me.

Now, watch me take a shit on your crown :funny: true story
    test
  19. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Do you think you're the first person to use "King" references against me? None of the angles you used were original, you just said them in the most convoluted way possible, which made your flow terrible and your wordplay impossible to use in an actual battle.

I just can't get why niggas are gassing that shit up, your style is easy as fuck to do, making "dinosaur ass material" seem fresh and new is way harder, and what URL battles did I bite or recycle from? You probably listen to Canibus don't you?
    test
  20. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

smh :funny:

canibus? REALLY?

I can read this and tell immediately what your problem is. :withstupid:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.