RBL Week 14 Rankings & Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

oh man a whole week of this...?

Why, venom, why??

At least its not Jai-Z bitching about something. I think we can all agree against that.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

LoooL.. it was just this morning..
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

LP, I actually paid hommage to u and Gsus n my battle against Obaid. U say I only use 1, 2 setup? I used a 2 line, 3 line and even 4 line setup to show u that the unorthodox stylez u hav can b used effectively IF ur wrdng is right. I nvr voted against u bcz u werent n a traditional format, but ur creativity wth n ur dissez or wrdng was bad. There was timez I voted for both of u, so I cant see how ppl could ever say I was hatng. I alwayz gav u honest critique even tried to help. The same wth nibo. Hez real hit or miss. Battlng is not about rhyme scheme. If ur sayng blah, how can any1 possibly b offended? I hav 1 syllable rhymez? My Jack and LP battle had multiz, tongue twisterz and still effective punchez and it wnt wthout notice to u. nibo seen it and cared about my internal rhymez more than the punchez. He can create some good punchez, but he carez about multiz more than he doez good content. U guyz are stubborn and hava lot to learn TEXT BATTLE wise. Im not even a text puncher, but I can write to any style.
    test
  4. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

you should be...I 1/4 assed that verse...

and I will post one shortly...
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Bent, y do u keep mentioning me whn Im not on? We dont beef, Ive nvr said ANYTHNG about u. Ur hateriding is extremely ridiculous. U mention me n hookupz.. now n the lounge. Nfact.. uve been mumblng my name for a couple wkz now. Do u want my attention? Dont jst keep sayng my name randomly wth smart remarkz. Say what u gota say. What.. "Jai is wack. She complainz". Bent, I stomped the shit out of u wtha quick key and ddnt even try bcz I knew u sucked.

I find it funny that every1 Ive either beaten or who hav ducked me (no show) thnkz I suck but took a L to me. Lol smh never mind the good niggaz that were n the league like Henz, Sev, Jack, FREEZE, TaC and Gram all thnk Im pretty dope. From mag interviewz, rep, pmz and post Ive earned their respect, but yall "underclass-men" are straight up hating.

Bronze? Donald Duck me, but say Im trash? That nigga had 1 of the most played versez this yr. Henz clowned the fuck out him. That was my personal n our battle and thatz y he aint show. Yall got some nerve.
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

pity and FREEZE hava free pass to talk shit. They beat me fair and square. But those that took and via lack of more votez than me.. stfu.. u got stomped or ducked on purpose. U cant talk shit whn the fact of the matter is either I WON OR U NOSHOWED ON PURPOSE! U either got stomped whn we battled and is still bitter, or u got stage frieght whn I posted my verse and decided to duck. Whn pity and FREEZE b I congradulated him. Quit being a sore loser.
    test
  7. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

I'd be more than happy to battle you again LP...and to make it sweet I will use 2, 3 and 4 bar stanzas just to show yu how to really do them...
    test
  8. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

otherwise, move around...
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Gram and TaC are the only real niggaz left.

^^Wouldve been a nice personal against me if any of u crybabiez ddnt lack creative to build good punchez and wrd play. Smh. Lol
    test
  10. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

test
  11. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

I don't get this shit...first u tell me I killed it with my writing etc etc and then when I blast the horrible voting u tell me its a weak verse. Like wtf...are u just mad cuz i said the voters absolutely sucked with their explanations cuz you in particular are a biased fuck and u only voted for Jai cuz ur used to her shit on here and also because ur too scurred to stray away from the original voters' choices.

U guys on here are so used to this stupid setup/punch style its embarassing u have nothing unique to offer...it involves no writing skill @ all n thats why u rap like amateurs. And no surprise to me that amateur rappers respect other amateur rappers cuz it makes u feel comfy.

LP thanks for keeping it 100 in this thread
    test
  12. IAmBenT

ha you didnt really suck though, but yeah you are better now. Thats crazy. Metasin's verse was pretty fantastic.

LOL at that big ass Logo.

Oh God is that JaiZ again?? maaaan
    test
  13. Yung Troy

test
  14. Yung Troy

lol I said I like the wordplay and flow of your verse...as far as it being hard hitting it just wasn't...you mad?? and you call me an amateur at writing...really??

WE can definitely settle this in the RSTL if you wanna really test an experienced writer sir...this is just battle shit, true test of your writing goes down there and I'm known for being pretty nice on that side of the board..

and I know you have to be dumb for saying LP keeps it real...I can give you plenty reasons he doesn't..
    test
  15. Yung Troy

and this is fuckin text rap...I'd kill you audio!!! you weak to me dude...and just like I told LP...I'll battle you using 3 and 4 bar stanza's and win...how bout it??
    test
  16. IAmBenT

haha true that, everyone go join.
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Obaid, Gramur said whn it came to FLO, u killed n THAT field of writtng. Lol flo and punchez are 2 different. Thatz the problem wth yall. Lol good flow doesnt compensate or mean ura good puncher. Wtf..
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Obaid, Im nota text battler, jst bcz I can adapt. Im a versatile. I got about 50 open micz that even some of the RSTL greatz frm ova the yrz gav me propz for like Pent Up, Athiest, Entrensical, Tekneek and etc. Im not a slouch. Rhyme scheme and metaz were 1st nature to me. I use to write tongue twister open micz 7 yrz ago. Then I started story tellng and an avid RSTL told me I should try it out. Then I started doing poetry. The only aspect of writting I sucked was battling, bcz whn I would battle they were more open mic styled then setup/punch. Now.. Im kinda weak topically cz I strayed away frm it for so long, that I 4got my old writtng formula for it that I would hav to reinvent myself as topical writer.
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

And dont thnk I cant spit jst bcz I dont post linkz. Text writtng and audio writtng is different. I dont jst write battle rapz all day. Lol I write songz and jst now got back n the studio 2 wkz ago after a 5 yr hiatus. I did 1 rap and 1 r&b joint. Wrote, rap and sang.
    test
  20. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

My fucking God. I never thought I would see the day that Yung Troy and Jai-Z were claiming to be the dopest around.

And Jai, I know that fiction is often more fun than facts, but I will entertain you. The week we battled I was actually in Las Vegas. I no showed yes, because I was shook by ya verse, No. Hens said he would stay signed in if he got to battle you, but that didn't happen. Also I moved to Indianapolis a week and a half ago like I previously stated, so I would have signed out in the Champ match anyways.

But really. Someone tell me I am crazy. Troy and Jai blow. Please dont have people falling into the trap of thinking you cats are the best around.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.