RBL Week 14 Rankings & Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

okay maybe im not that really good but at least i participate in the league unlike people that DON'T VOTE.. and let's be honest, after i left this league it died.. so if i ain't good or deserving to participate what's up with the leagues current state?

seriously, GRam i felt i got u with the crack head lines but maybe they were over played .

and mrjdm, your not really better then me, u just got luck to have utilized more punchlines.

and garunteed i got more quotables then mrdjm gram u fag..

but i don't wanna start beef bc i'm not gonna battle no one anytime soon bc it's that same reason why everyone else said FUCK THIS LEAGUE

bc You're sharp like a pencil...
    .... cuz you might have a point.

punchlines which are 1,2, dish.. creative, people that WRITE LYRICS utilize much more then that ONE aspect. and they get voted against, so people join and drop out of the league for THAT SIMPLE fact.. not everyone is gonna write with that formula. but the only people voting like that formula.. and that's not how u determine what's better.

unless u wanna change the rbl into a punchline only league. then at least nigga's would know NOT to join if they ain't that punchline savvy
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

all u nigga's write like CLONES anyways...

sumthing to be real proud of.

you write like the rest of the RBL writers to ever come... you use the same concept's yet alter them slightly..

don't utilize rhyme, nor anything else beside punchlines.. and that's great.

but it's like the jai-z obaid battle.. that's why nigga's drop out, bc how u gonna beat a internet GEEK that ain't sayin nothing really but a few words that have clever punchline meaning. when some one else is writing meta's disses, multi's, rhyme schemes, much more style they get denoted.

it's gay for the good writer's .. and it's not fair for the good punchline artist's to feel superior when they really ain't
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

not to say either is better then the other... but you ain't taking the context into consideration.. you just lookin for the

you can't see me
    like i was a ghost talkin thru ouijia
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

WTF does that even mean? I beat you like three times, that's not luck. Everybody appreciates good punches, legibility and actual disses instead of your pointless irrelivent multis with nothing creative and a terrible structure, typed like an idiot.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

ur right it isn't luck but u got lucky that the punches u utilized were praised. bc the punches i used were over looked..

but still the day u champ this league is the day this league dies

and if i had champed this league when i deservingly should have the league would be in much better shape then it is today

also if venny would mod the leage better but it's hard for one mod to do it.
    test
  6. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

lol see that's what's wrong with you dumbasses, it's not about having a 1,2 punch setup

you can have a setup of however many lines..it's all about how well your concepts will appeal to the people, how well you flip your concept to affect your opponent, your wording...all this plays a factor..I'm going to show you in my next battle ok??

I don't understand why people think they're not getting voted for because of their setups for punches...I can name plenty cats who use 3 and 4 bar setups who were dope, it's just other dudes who trying it now not dope, simple as that....

and I try to use different concepts in my verses..if I have anything in my verse you've seen before it's never intentional..I'm original, my own style..my verses are nothing like anyone elses...I will switch the style and setup of my verse at any time and still get the same effect because I'll make sure all the factors needed are there...

I'm just saying...
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

ok.. and... doesn't give me an answer for how u beat me when my concepts i used on u were relevant stuck to a topic and held more diss emphasis..

u just said the same shit against me that had been said before

but then again u can say the same about me so.. it's redundant

are u guys voting on ur battles? if so bravo if not.. u need to start voting and stfu
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

howmy supposed to win against gram when tac hasn't beaten him and tac's beaten me before.

shit just don't add up imo.
    test
  9. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

test
  10. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

actually ...me and T.a.C are pretty much rivals, and he has beaten me a couple times before and I've beaten him a few times as well
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

LoL shoot urself in the foot ass nigga..

LP gon call his ghostwriter for me....

whered u get that idea? i had a ghostwriter? JAI-Z the only person that thought that.
    stfu mrjdm..

Fuck his improvement...

u thought i had improved bc jai-z thought i had a ghostwriter.

I'll kick his shins, uppercut him then jab, and stab his flesh til cold...
    put Priest in a box, and I aint talkin a confessional

i mean how many people have used priest lines, let alone ur violent depiction's can be compared to dethstryqes swag.

and ya, my verse was much more hotter then urs.. u won tho leave it at that, it was a hard L to accept for me.. that's why i signed out the league bc voters are garbage as fuck circle jerk fagots. that don't wanna see LP succeed in any division.

maybe im giving my self too much credit..

but :

"IF Gram champs the lite division i'd be riddled and distraught//
    b/c he'd look more awkward LW champ den a crackfien' stnding in da middle of da block!//"

u didn't have one better punchline then me..
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

I spit hot rhymes ..that are flamer-then-Flame!//
    Gram vs'd t.a.c. MANy times..
    ........homo rubbed off........ n now he "gaier then jai!"//
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

I Rip Written's... -n-crap ur rap text's//
    After I win this!
    you should be put inda division w/ the crackhead's//

bc ur a smoker for thinking u better then me
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

If this fag wasn't broke, he'd get Crept on//
    how can some one stay wired up all night long-n-still get slept on?//

u think u had better punchlines then me? fagot?

Gram think's he got what it takes to be LW champ what a fail he's smokin dOHpe//
    this match isn't the first/n/last time i'll correct gramur-n-drop da 'ho' frm dpe//
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

Dudes Sloppy Lyrically-N-Physically if-I-Caught him on da ave ACTING wild' mean//
    I'd sell him "double-up" "DEMO":A fat bag of soap to get his style clean//

Demo: is fake drugs.. for example soap would be sold as crack and we call it demo..

i guess u fake thugs lingo game aint at par.. tbh..
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

Fuck his improvement, dude not touchin my skills
    I'll stuff him back at the bottom of the barrel and roll this faggot down a hill

jack be nimble jack be quick, u ain't jack but a crack head on a fagot stick

Him and Deth'll get killed! LP gon call his ghostwriter for me
    shit, I'll just leave Tulane...and I don't mean that school in New Orleans

lol wow.. is that wordplay?

The boy thinkin he got the best spits, but dammit he's played
    he's Grizzly at this text shit? yea, he's T. Allen, I'm Wade

really.. t allen and im wade.. that's like saying ur kobe and im jordan.. so i guess that was a compliment.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

and u blew me out in votes.. and i felt very confident i beat u.. shit just reminds me of why i left this league dumb ass niggas like u thinkin u got influence..
    test
  18. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

lmao....you are killing yourself btw...

and I should be an influence to you...if you read my verses 2 years back you'd see why..

I'm not finna argue with you though dude..if you felt like your verse was better it's your opinion.

I'm actually embarassed that I let you stand any kind of chance...
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

i'm embarrassed to lose to you by that wack ass verse.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

give me a link to one of those verses 2 years back and i'll read it but i ain't finna look it up my self.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.