RBL Week 12 Rankings & Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, Apr 19, 2011.

?

What Do you think about RBL Special match types?

Poll closed Apr 22, 2011.
  1. We need more Special matches every week!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Special Matches Have No Place in the RBL!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Whats a Special Match? Whats the RBL for that matter?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freshest Flow

Freshest Flow New Member

test
  2. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

A girl win the league, bwahahaha

Really though, raz did beat me but you swayed in that too. As the opening vote a sway vote. You have it in for pity. Your vote was a definite hate one this week too, saying I been flipping peoples lines every week and all this shit to ions defence which weren't true. U dnt see ion bitching, u just look like a dick ryder the way you're trying to sway. Plus I think if u didn't sway in that raz battle it would have been much closer. . Your lines are wack as shit. . Its only cos there are not so many vets you think you're big running your mouth. I aint putting no one down but you cos your a bitch tryna dodge me. You know I'm better than you, I guarantee if I try u will in no way win. Guarantee itt. Stop making excuses, I got 5 battles this week n tryna get 3 ways. You're scared to 1 on 1 battle. Haha bitch. Females winning the league haha hens will come back before u champ anything if ur ducking me
    test
  3. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

So damn will we ever get a mag??
    test
  4. Freshest Flow

Freshest Flow New Member

test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

BenT the mag will b up Wednesday. Ima make it short and sweet.
    test
  6. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

HAHAH @ people bitching over an internet battle rap league.
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Excatly.
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Aight you can close my battle. I voted.

pity, NO HOLDS BAR TITLE MATCH. No line limit. Use pics and lyrics. Lets go hard as fuck.

Post your pic...
    test
  9. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

so Jai is the new RBL champ?
    test
  10. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

If she beats Pity next week...
    test
  11. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

Here's how our battle went down....

the battle was originally posted on the battle board...

I was the first person to post my verse....

you didn't show for over a month....

then we both sign into RBL and asked for our match to happen once again...

instead, G force is also placed in the match

I posted my original verse, then lost because I didn't write for G Force

everyone said in that battle that my verse was better than yours

you didn't even win that battle, you TIED

now quit acting like you beat me

bitch
    test
  12. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

ay Raz, we need more votes on my battle if you have time...

vote honestly though, don't want nobody talkin about swaying and shit..
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I didnt beat you RaZ? Who had more votes...... me or you? Bcz as I do recall... the score was like this.

Jai-Z 3, G Force 3 and RaZ 1. Was it not?

I tied G Force and Jack....... but I SMASHED U RaZ!

U think Wack ppl voted for me? Jack, FREEZE and Severity all voted for me. Allen Knight was the only nigga that voted for you.. and LP when he was wack.. slaughtered him, so how is your ONLY voter even credible? Lol

Your whole verse you copy and pasted from the emcee battle arena that was against me. Y the fuck would u recycle an entire verse? U removed ur verse from that battle so u wouldnt get caught recycling n the RBL... so u altered ur last line for G Force, and still got smashed. I only keyed about 8 lines about you. Not to mention, I brought the fact that u recycled that trash n my verse, and nobody cared, but I expected better from u. How does it feel to know... that you WROTE 30 lines for me... and I only keyed 8 lines for u.... and tripled ur votes????? ROFLZ Thats embarrassing.

Im not bitter about losing to FREEZE, he deserved to win. I gave him propz for it. But u? ROFLZ, ur bitter as fuck about losing to me. I dont blame u, I came a long way and ur another former champ that got beat. It happens. U took me lightly... and got sent to the lightweight dungeon. Ur arrogance got the best of u.. not jst me. Lol

Every1 said ur verse was better? Than y didnt u have more than 1 vote? Obviously, ur cyber friends was tryna make u feel better about getting stomped by some no name dude that dont really no much about punches.. and some nigga that use to suck ass, but drasticly improved. G Force verse lacked any real punches... urs was RIGHTFULLY... 2ND BEST. Every1 didnt say ur verse was better than mines.... only Allen Knight said that. Come on RaZ. Ur ridiculous dude.
    test
  14. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

I didn't lose to you, i lost to myself really because I didn't write for G force

but I'm clearly the better writer out of the two of us that goes without saying

like why did you no show vs me on the battle board? cuz you knew you would lose

simple as that
    test
  15. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I ddnt no show u on purpose. I got wrapped n my accountng classes and couldnt find the time to post. I seen u signed up wth the RBL behind me and agreed to battle u here, bcz I knew it would b great for the league and I was right. Y do u thnk I went 8 barz beneath the line limit instead of the full 30? I ddnt hav the time. I called u out 1st remember? Duckng u would b some Gsus shit. We battled and u lost and got sent to LWD. ROFLZ.. thatz so many. Lol Im sorry. How was I gonna that u were gonna recycle a ENTIRE verse.. than change it.. than delete it.. than change it back when G Force snitched on u. Lmao no lie that was funny as fuck! ROFLZ I was like.... wtf is RaZ doing?? Lol than u snitchng on urslf n the lounge about it was icing on the cake funny. LOLOL.
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I ddnt no show u on purpose. I got wrapped n my accountng classes and couldnt find the time to post. I seen u signed up wth the RBL behind me and agreed to battle u here, bcz I knew it would b great for the league and I was right. Y do u thnk I went 8 barz beneath the line limit instead of the full 30? I ddnt hav the time. I called u out 1st remember? Duckng u would b some Gsus shit. We battled and u lost and got sent to LWD. ROFLZ.. u kept doing The Hokey Pokey wth ur verse that was so funny! Lol Im sorry. How was I gonna that u were gonna recycle a ENTIRE verse.. than change it.. than delete it.. than change it back when G Force snitched on u. Lmao no lie that was funny as fuck! ROFLZ I was like.... wtf is RaZ doing?? Lol than u snitchng on urslf n the lounge about it was icing on the cake funny. LOLOL.
    test
  17. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

you tied with G force, and got two more votes in a three way match in which i wrote for half of the competitors

you didn't beat me
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Keep tellng urslf that RaZ. Lol if it makez u feel any better.

If it makes u feel any better RaZ, u can hold on to that 1 vote for the rest of ur life. 1pUTIN ur funny. Lol
    test
  19. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

how bout you write for the verse that you no showed against, pussy
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

who's the best in the league these days? i see a few familiar names, but nobody good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.