RBL Week 12 Rankings & Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, Apr 19, 2011.

?

What Do you think about RBL Special match types?

Poll closed Apr 22, 2011.
  1. We need more Special matches every week!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Special Matches Have No Place in the RBL!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Whats a Special Match? Whats the RBL for that matter?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ven = Ion, incase u ddnt know.
    test
  2. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

Wasent gonna disturb the whole voting but jais vote shouldn't count she's always swaying my battles with irrelevant false shit. I've had 1 person actually no show, quit chatting rubbish. You're wack as fuck and never won a true league I have been the proper rbl champ before when the league had respected heads. Wat are u scared to face me, so your posting evident swaying shit.. And accusing me of biting? I'm signing out this league utter bullshit if people can't just drop a vote without swaying there's no point. If you win the league it won't matter anyway, not like you really even had it hard. Pz keep swaying you wack fuck.
    test
  3. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

Yo I respect all you mods are doing and everyones part in the league but when people come in battles not their own and sway on purpose to avoid facing people, its bullshit. Hence I'm gonna prolly sign out. This is the 2nd time jaiZ has tried swaying my battles and chatting rubbish about biting which is an obvious method of cheating through the league. . Now hens is out of the league I believe I'm probably one of the strongest. And kno I'd beat jai. So she sways. Its whatever though. As long as it be ruled no people outside of your battle can sway I'm cool. Venom sort it out
    test
  4. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

"Sway more than a pussy willow" - IAmBenT.

lol

is it conceited if I quote myself??
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Im not swayng, IM VOTNG and being detailed about it. Would u rather me jst say "Vote Ion"? If so, I'll go edit my vote. Either, u wont b happy. And youve had several no showz, I did my homework on u whn I thought we were gonna battle. Lol
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

pity, if I can prove that u do flip other pplz bars, will u stop cryng? U thnk Im duckng u? Lol dude, I havnt no showed a Grudge nor a regular battle all season, no matter how good or wack my opponent was. U champed the league? SO WHAT! If u were a tramp, u werent archived. Who are u D.LOKE or Rap Antics? Other than Calibre, those are 3 champs who arent as great as the archived champs. pity, I have no problem stomping u. I jst ddnt wanna b n a 3rd 3way battle and it ended up being that way anyway. If u beat Ion ull get ur champ. If I was hate voting, I wouldnt hav told u my likes as well as dislikes n ur verse. Sev and Hens wouldve been a challenge to me. U are not, ur jst ok. Ive had to prove myslf every wk and Ive done that. Ur a LW that had to cry for a HW triot and I dont get that. Ive been wreckng niggas since I signed up and only lose to FREEZE. If u beat Ion I'll battle u for the HWC. Howz that?
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

pity, if I can prove that u do flip other pplz bars, will u stop cryng? U thnk Im duckng u? Lol dude, I havnt no showed a Grudge nor a regular battle all season, no matter how good or wack my opponent was. U champed the league? SO WHAT! If u were a champ, u werent archived. Who are u D.LOKE or Rap Antics? Other than Calibre, those are 3 champs who arent as great as the archived champs. pity, I have no problem stomping u. I jst ddnt wanna b n a 3rd 3way battle and it ended up being that way anyway. If u beat Ion ull get ur champ. If I was hate voting, I wouldnt hav told u my likes as well as dislikes n ur verse. Sev and Hens wouldve been a challenge to me. U are not, ur jst ok. Ive had to prove myslf every wk and Ive done that. Ur a LW that had to cry for a HW tryout and I dont get that. Ive been wreckng niggas since I signed up and only lose to FREEZE. If u beat Ion I'll battle u for the HWC. Howz that?
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Let's talk about something we can all agree on. I'm the best. ;)
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

P.S. Unless I quick key my verse like I did this wk? U aint gota prayer. I dont gva fuck if u are alias. If I were u Id stay an alias, bcz revealng urslf would b an embarrassement if u ever were good. I keyed my Gsus and IAmBenT & Alvin Karpis verses. This wkz verse was somewhere on ur "written" level.

N other newz, 11-2 is gonna look good nxt wk. 12-2 and HWC the following wk'll look even better. Lol
    test
  10. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

Bullshit, every statement you've wrote concerning what I have wrote is false. . And its fucking gay me explaining in here but I will.

When has ion been in a champ match. I do not recall it.
    His loss last week was from serv, who has he beat to become champ, hens and serv have been the only champs.
    I beat mrj twice,, beat riot. . He didn't post a no show verse. Freeze posted a no show verse. I been in 3 champ matches. Only 1 person I have battled has posted nothing. 1. I have never flipped no line. Stop saying I have and I have each week. Total falsity. If yOu feel anything say it in the battle league discussion or if we are battling.

You're scared to face me so say shit in my thread pathetic
    test
  11. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Fuck, I came on to vote and Venom's closing matches.
    test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

pity, Im not a mod. I dont set up battles. Y would I b scared to face u? UR A LIGHTWEIGHT! LOL Ive done nothng, but demolish ur kind. RaZ, Coupe, LP and Gsus(if he wouldve shown). Lol Ive already beat thm. Didnt RaZ smash u? I smashed him and I ddnt even write my verse. Infact Ive keyed more times than Ive actually written. Lol Wtf man. I gota Grudge match wth Gramur nxt wk. What do u wanna do? U wanna Grudge match too? Lets make it fun, post ur pic and lets make it a pic battle. Lyrically? Ur NOT FUCKNG WTH ME. Maybe u gota chance wth crackng jokes. If u say no, ur a pussy. All ur doing is talkng shit, but Im callng u out.

I got 5 battles nxt wk, u can get the 6 spot.
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ven, y did u remove my vote? I stated y u won and y he lost. I nvr do a hate vote and pity have nvr prior to this wknd hav been on bad termz. He's jst jealous bcz he wants my spot and hasnt got it yet. Put my vote back. Gave u both positive and negative feedback and the battle. I cant help that he's sensitive man. Yall want honest opinions and cant take it. Ima start lyng to yall. Who'd ever thought a man would b such a crybaby. Smh.

Ven, I want a NO HOLDS BAR PIC BATTLE MATCH wth pity nxt wk. Thatz no limits!
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

jai still celebrating her victory over me how cute.. musta been a big accomplishment.

and jai- what pit is sayin although i know u don't intentionally sway is appropriate bc i felt u sway my matches to in the past, if u wanna address something borderline bias opinion outside a vote on some one elses battle PM or Rep mail them, but making point's the way u do isn't fair for people who try hard to win and some one comes and call's them on all there inconsistencies.
    test
  15. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

How is gvng ANY1 positive and negative feedback swayng. LP, thnk about it. Name 1 time I jst said negative stuff against u n ur battle. NVR, bcz even whn we were beefing I still gave u positives as well and told u that u were gettng better, jst like every1 else. Im an honest voter. Im not even beefing wth pity, and my vote getz discounted thats stupid. I jst pointed out his flawz, but at the sametime, I gav him kudos on a couple lines. If Im gvng u propz at all.. how is that hate voting. I couldve very well said, "Vote Ion, for obvious reasons". But I ddnt. Gsus got away wth that plenty of timez. Sometimes I thnk yall dont know the difference between swayng and explaination.
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Yall dont see Ion cryng about being voted against. I ddnt complain whn FREEZE beat me. Infact, the only time I griped whn Jack was being late us fuck to battles. Postng waaay past his extension. Other than that, Im not complaining. I could cry about being n 3 3way matches whn some ppz aint nvr been n way. Thatz extra wrk! I can cry about jst now being a HW whn I couldve well been there wkz ago, but I dont. I could gripe about a voting and other shit but I dont. Omg.. Im so tired of u sensitive ass niggaz! Smh..
    test
  17. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Theres 4 matcfhes to vote on.. Everyone should have 4 links in thier battles.. lol theres not 6 viable matches available to vote on lol...

The 4 tho.. everyone vote on those 4 so atleast we can have replies for the people who acctually completed thier matches.
    test
  18. Extreme Venom

Yall about to battle for the #1 Contendership Next week..... you both want it to be a pic battle? If you don't both agree on it I'll create somthing else.. but yea.. next week your match up is pretty much set in stone.. should be a good one...
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Its hard voting on my phone Ven, I'll do it 2morrow whn I get to school.
    test
  20. Extreme Venom

ok.. I'll close matches & set up the new ranks n shit tommorrow when I get in then...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.