RBL WEEK 10 Rankings And Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Not like I really give a fuck but would someone explain this to me. I dont dickride Hensley or anyone else for that matter.
    test
  2. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE rolling @ PHYLLIS now trying 2 take the HIGH ROAD*

RESPOND 2 ME....LOL... BYTCH I AM RESPONDING 2 U... U are the one with MY NAME & DICK on your LIPS... U ARE THE ONE WHO SAID U HAVE BEEN SUCKING MY DICK for 2 to 3 WEEKS now... BYTCH I DONT MENTION U because U aint shyt 2 me... I just see U wanted my ATTENTION so here it is... U FUCKIN FAGGOT... I have NEVER said shyt 2 U because I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT U... And I hate BYTCH AZZ NIGGAZ LIKE U...DID U BRING UP BEING ONE OF THE COOL KIDS... LMAO... Man U still want 2 hang out with the GUYS who use 2 pants U in high school huh? Do U feel accepted now PHYLLIS? Do U want 2 meet me on MAURY and tell the world how U went from GEEK 2 CHIC... If U are soooo cool then why R U so OBSESSED WITH ME... WHY? Because in REAL LIFE U ARE A NO PUSSY BYTCH MADE FAGGOT... Yeah u are gonna say how much U would beat me down.. WHY? BECAUSE U LIVE 19 hours away from ME... Look come to INDY... DRIVE to 42th and POST ROAD... Hit the Village PANTRY on the corner then shoot me a PM... Tell me that U are there and want BEEF... Then I WILL BE IMPRESSED & MORE THEN HAPPY 2 MAKE SURE U GET SERVED UP PROPER LIKE FAGGOT but talkin SHYT 8 states away over the NET just shows me what A BYTCH U R...

LOL...

U AINT GONNA DO SHYT... U NEVER HAVE DONE SHYT... AND U WILL NEVER DO SHYT... U got KOOL AID in your BLOOD KID... I know it and U know it.. CLAIMIN PHILLY DOESNT MAKE U ANY TOUGHER COLLEGE BOY... it just proves that U WANT PPL 2 THINK U ARE REAL CAUSE U KNOW U ARE SOFTER THAN COTTON

Now run along and PLAY SON... Oh and tell your MAMA 2 have me a PLATE when I get there...

BYTCH

Oh and since U are such a BIG BAD FOOTBALL PLAYER... PROVE IT...

Give me your NAME postion and JERSEY NUMBER... Oh and dont forget the SCHOOL... I want to see the TOUGH GUY WHO IS COMING 2 KILL ME... U ARE SO BYTCH MADE...

CIARA AZZ RIDE A NIGGA DICK TYPE FAG... U R A JOKE
    test
  3. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I Think he meant Blue, not you.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I dropped, have fun Riot.
    test
  5. Young Philly

Young Philly Broad Street Bully

If you bought my ticket, I would love to come fight you and beat you to a pulp you piece of shit. You're a joke. The way you type makes you look and sound like you're 13 years old, and I'm talking shit about you because it's annoying as fuck. It pisses me off to see someone who's SO gay they actually type *THIS I COMMAND* , *FREEZE ROLLING AT PHYLLIS* , and use alter-egos and shit while typing on a rap board.

You're extremely gay. And that would be fine, I'd laugh it off and be like...oh well, another noobie or whatever...but you actually think that you're good. You're like that one really skinny bitch-looking dude who no one would care to beat up but he's ALWAYS talking shit so he just gets his ass whooped daily.

Now either buy the plane ticket or battle me, MISTER FREEZE 2001. Haha damn... it's funny that you can't see how gay you are.
    test
  6. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Good Shit Jai. That's gonna be hard to beat. Obviously You are NOT Lady-Like.

BTW, That's not my wife.. The tat is not a zipcode but it is an imate #, so good job on that refference.

Anway, Good shit Jai...Like I said I'll try and get to it tomorrow, maybe tonight if i'm inspired.
    test
  7. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

LMAO... Did U say buy U a TICKET... See I told U that U are OBSESSED with me. U want me to buy U an outfit like mine too? How about U buy me one PHYLLIS... I would love to come to PHILLY... REAL TALK... Oh and uh U still didnt say what school or postion or number that U wear...STRANGE... Oh and naw Kid I am FAR FROM THE SKINNY KID WHO GETS BEAT UP... I am a REAL NIGGA... I do think its funny that U feel I am soft tho because U are...ANYWAY PHYLLIS I will be more than HAPPY 2 VERBALLY BEAT U UP SOON... Let me finish my verse to JOHN and after that we will set it up "GIRLFRIEND" and I will gladly SLAP U AROUND THIS BOARD FOR A WHILE
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Thats whats up.
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Lol didn't read
    test
  10. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Hmm, everyone logged off at the same time.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  11. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Roflz@TheIlliterate verse. That nigga pulled a RaZ.... on accident.

Jai-Z vs RaZ vs G Force, RaZ aimed all his punchez at me on purpose.

Alvin Karpis vs TheIlliterate vs MadOrphaN, TheIlliterate 1 doez it on accident. Roflz Makez too much sense. Welcome to the RBL! Lol
    test
  12. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Lmao.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  13. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

what's eerie? that guy looks a lot more like you, wait til decomposition sets in. you'll practically be twins.
    test
  14. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

WTF, Over 12 Hours without anyone posting.

went from almost 20 pages last week to on pace for 4 or 5.

You motha'fuckas' need to stop acting like you have lives and shit.

Damn, Jai i'm having trouble against you, seems like anything I come up with comes acorss too generic..dyke jokes, female jokes, you lookin' like whoopie, lil wayne, bow wow. hopefully something will spark.

test
  15. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Ion, Nice verse BTW..Sick shit.
    test
  16. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

im busy this week, Mixtape release party on monday, still putting shit together last minute.
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

gonna let me illegally download it?
    test
  18. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Good Shit Silentt, Let me know how I can cop your mixtape.
    test
  19. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

It'll be on Itunes on the 11th, i had to push that release back, there's some other tracks i'll have for free download though.
    test
  20. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Good Shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.