RBL WEEK 10 Rankings And Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Riot, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

Psssht, relegate that Nib fag to Lightweight, his record is shithouse.
    test
  2. Young Philly

Young Philly Broad Street Bully

I’ve Had It With This Fool, You Hold A Mic And I’ll Grab it
    Your Gangsta Persona Is Missing Validity, Damnit.

I don't think any more needs to be said. Yes Murderous, you actually wrote that. Are you mentally handicapped? Did you think that was at all witty or funny? Go fucking kill yourself faggot.

As for your stupid fucking comment: I've been calling Freeze out for the past 2 or 3 weeks for how fucking shitty he is and how you and him should share a rope when you kill yourselves. Freeze is literally also the gayest human being walking the planet, *this I COMMAND - FREEZE steps down from the podium*

....what? Are you kidding me. I should drive around Philly looking for you just to kick your faggot ass
    test
  3. pityriasis

pityriasis pityrosporum

Voting is a bit weird, got to agree with young philly there. Some newbies don't know nothing about good bars. Nevertheless, the champ is here couple weeks before hens. I'm coming for you henster
    test
  4. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

People who have cast thier votes for Hensley in this thread already will not have thier votes counted in the Battle... if you wanna do Predictions do'em for all the battles & send them t me.. otherwise shut your holes until the battle is ready for votes.

Philly & Bronze cannot vote on the champ battle since they already have it in thier head who has won the battle, thier votes would be biased.

Good shit Riot, glad to see your back in the saddle..
    test
  5. Ion Metatron

Ion Metatron I Punch Faces 4 Fun

^^^ thats so fucking stupid your just a RM Lap dog shut YOUR fucking hole..
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

"I knooooowwwwwww yoooouuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!"-Extreme Venom

Roflz
    test
  7. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

lmaooo.. I've lost my mynd years ago, been trying to get it back ever since...

test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Roflz. its all good homie.
    test
  9. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

You're still a faggot.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Lets make it a pic battle. Or we can do half and half. Sound good? 50% pic jokes, 50% lyrics.
    test
  11. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Okie dokie.
    test
  12. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just in case you wanna use a different one. Or let me know if you want more.
    test
  13. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Can you please drop couple of yours. Thanks
    test
  14. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I got you man.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Man, I Love Whoopie Goldberg, How Am I Gonna Insult her Son?
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

If your gonna come up wth Whoopi comparisons? And jokes like ths..
    "WTF

Lookin’ like Burnt Daffy The duck who lost her beak
    But Got a fat lip instead and grew some fuckin’ horse teeth"-Riot

You might as well give me the victory.. thats terrible. Lol

Anyhoo.. thanks for the victory n advance.
    test
  17. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE laughing his azz off @ YOUNG PHYLLIS*

Yeah I'll be all that HOMEY... The funny thing is as SHITTY as I am U KEEP READING MY STUFF.... LINE FOR LINE... I know U have some SECRET I WANT 2 BE FREEZE OBSESSION... Its okay... IF I WERE A LAME AZZ WHITE BOY WHO GETS BEAT UP A LOT I WOULD WANT 2 BE ME AS WELL.... I mean I can understand the resentment... I honestly thought your MOM was gettin those CHECKS I sent her.... It okay SON.... DADDY misses U....

*FREEZE pats his poor illegitimate Son on his HEAD*

I know I should have protected U when I heard that your COUSIN BOBBY was "touching your PEE PEE" in the basement but honestly SON I DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK AND WAS HOPING IT WOULD BE THE CATALYST IN U KILLING YOURSELF... Oh well it didnt work so HERE U ARE crying about how TERRIBLE of a FATHER I was to U...

*FREEZE looks @ screen and chuckles*

Look PHYLLIS I can understand your feeling of inadequency especially after your GIRL told me about that LITTLE PROBLEM U have been experiencing lately... But I hear it can happen 2 anyone... Its okay she said she still considers U a MAN... She even told me how secure U had 2 be in your own masculinity to do that one thing y'all tried with the TRANNY, the muzzle, the 2 gerbils and the SONICARE electric toothbrush.... I MEAN HEY I WOULDNT DO IT BUT WHATEVER HELPS U FEEL LIKE YOUR TRUE SELF PHYLLIS IS OKAY WITH ME... Only GAWD can JUDGE....

HEY WAIT A MINUTE THAT'S ME.... SO IN THAT CASE..

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!

BYTCH U R LAME... U are on my DICK so hard U are the first PERSON 2 HAVE LARYNGITIS complications as a SIDE EFFECT OF MY JOCK ITCH....

lol lmao lmmfao....

You ARE ON MY DICK SO HARD THAT U HAVE FREEZE PENIS FLAVORED POPSICILES....

U R on my DICK SO HARD YOUR U USE MY JIZZ AS MOUTH WASH....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO....

This guy is on MY DICK SO HARD....

*CROWD ASKS*

HOW HARD IS HE...

HE IS ON MY DICK SO HARD THAT HE HAS OPENLY ADMITTED THAT HE HAS BEEN OBSESSING OVER ME FOR WEEKS NOW....

I COULDNT BELIEVE THIS SHIT... A Bitch Nigga who I have NEITHER BATTLED NOR EVER EVEN MENTIONED HAS OPENLY SAID HE HAS BEEN POSTING ABOUT ME, DREAMING OF ME, AND JACKING OFF TO HIS COMPUTER SCREEN WHILE READING MY VERSES...

LOL LMAO LMMFAO....

U BYTCH NIGGA.... The only REASON I HAVENT RESPONDED TO U IS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW U NIGGA... U remind me of that UGLY BYTCH in the CLUB who be chasing NIGGAZ 2 the BATH ROOM trying 2 make them TAKE YOUR #... U R A BIRD!

See I dont think of U because WELL U ARE BENEATH ME... LIKE LITERALLY... U ARE RANKED LIKE 40 out of the 23 PPL HERE... LOL LMAO LMMFAO.... U R A JOKE...

U read my LYRICS... U imitate my actions... U post about me... WHY? Do U want me 2 call U SON? WHAT REAL NIGGA DOES SHYT LIKE THAT? I was just crying when I read your series of posts about ME.... LOL! KID U ARE NOT GANGSTA... Not at all... Yeah u are tough but EVERYONE IS OVER THE NET.... If U stepped 2 me I WOULD STRAIGHT TOWEL U THE FUCK UP.... I have 2 laugh @ U BYTCHES because I KNOW THAT ONLY LIKE 3 % of the CATS HERE WOULD REALLY DO SOMETHING... And NOPE I DONT THINK U ARE ONE OF THEM.... What kinda of BYTCH NIGGA LITERALLY STARTS AN INTERNET BEEF WITH SOMEONE HE DOESNT KNOW OR NEVER EVEN MENTIONED HIM.... That is LITERALLY A BYTCH MOVE... I bet U and the rest of your "BROAD" Street walker Fillys all sit around looking at other Girls and talking about how out of SEASON their heels are.... I MEAN LOL THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN FUCKIN BYTCHES, GOING TO SCHOOL AND GETTIN DOUGH.... U HAVE BEEN THINKING OF ME... WHAT THE FUCK... U BYTCH AZZ NIGGA...

Anyway I see U want some SPECIAL ATTENTION SO HERE U GO....

*FREEZE in best NAS voice*

No one RESPECTS U... A CHECKS DUE 2 ME 4 YOUR FAME....
    PHYLLIS I HOPE U BLOW SO I'M SAYIN YOUR NAME....

PHYLLIS.... PHYLLIS.....

There U go BYTCH.... RECOGNITION... Now get off MY DICK....

Oh and after I finish BEATING EVERYONE ELSE... Then I will make U happy SON.... DADDY WILL FINALLY BATTLE U... With this STIPULATION....

U WIN... I have 2 actually sign your BIRTH CERTIFICATE.... I WIN.... U and your MOTHER quit calling me asking 4 HAND OUTS... COOL...

Okay then.... NOW DADDY HAS 2 GO SON.... Be Good and dont caus your MOMMY any more trouble...

*FREEZE tosses football 2 his long lost SON*

*PHYLLIS DROPS IT*

GAWD DAMMIT.... This KID is fuckin WORTHLESS...

Anyway I'm OUT...

Mr. Hawkins CATCH PHRASE PLEASE....

MR. HAWKINS : This "HE" COMMANDS....

THIS INTERVIEW IS OVER.....

BYTCH....

LOL LMAO LMMFAO!!!
    test
  18. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

1. Obviously I wouldn't of posted that in here if that was going to be a part of my verse.

2. I was just stating the obvious, You cannot dispute you don't look like whoopie.

3. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

:)
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I dont. I look like Jai. But.. Im writing my verse while n class. I might post today. Bout to take this test and might post before lunch. Lol
    test
  20. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Good For You.

I Haven't Even Started and Probably Wont until Tomorrow Or Friday.

Have 3 Business Reviews This Week, and Got to go back to the Doctors Tomorrow, So I'll try to get it done By Friday Afternoon.

Good Luck Kiddo.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.