[RBL] Vote For Next Week's Ranking Formula!

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Quriosity, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  2. Yung Money

Yung Money New Member

the actual thread was closed but i thought i'd drop my 2 cents here...

whatever system you implement, it should be geared towards keeping the top 10 up and around the top 10... if you've done the work to crack the top 10... you shouldn't be disadvantaged by losing in say the contender match and have to work your way up again... if you've cracked the top 10, it's usually because you've done the hard yards to get there... and you should be rewarded... whereas if you have a system in place where a win will see you rise dramatically and a loss will you you drop dramatically... you just have a revolving door type league... you can't say that a top 10 loss is equal to a loss to a 30th placed opponent... the hard yards should be done early in the lower parts of the league, you should be rewarded by keeping your place (value) in the league, if you've managed to get up there...
    test
  3. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

but then ppl start battlin the same dudes over n over again
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lol, Q should have just changed it how he wanted it.

No one but a few would have ever realized.
    test
  5. Yung Money

Yung Money New Member

not really... cause it's not like the top 10 will remain the same top 10... dudes get bored and sign out... and anyone better than them outside the top 10 will make their way up to the top 10 and replace them... so basically the people who deserve to be there will be...

either way tho... fuck it... as long as winners move up and losers move down it doesn't make much of a difference
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

best advice yet. i wonder what i'd be doing right now had you never put me on for RSTL.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.