RBL TOURNAMENT STATS & LOUNGE Thread (Updated 6/30/11)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I dont gva fuck if u get me permanently banned. Quit being sensitive. My sig hurtz ur feelingz? Y cz itz ur quote? Lol Itz a question. N reguardz to the RBL whn do those rulez actually apply? How is that dissing U? Itz not. Whn I called u a bitchass nigga? Yes, that was me dissing u. U got mad.. and banned me for a wk. I thnk thatz funny tho. Beast and Calibre trolled all over ths league for a ENTIRE WK.. talked shit.. posted random picz.. and u did ABSOLUTELY NOTHNG. Silentt did the samethng for several wkz b4 signing up.. and u did absolutely nothng! I dont bring positivity to ths league. Nigga Im the reason ths league even got restarted again. I begged for wkz to restart the RBL and this site needed it. I thnk itz funny how itz ok for u to talk shit on me.. but wanna get me banned whn I retaliate. Nigga I told u b4, dont come at me sidewayz or there was gonna b a problem. Now u keep doing it. And now.. thereza problem.
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

My siggy makez u mad? How sensitive is that? I nvr cry about shit. If I see somethng I dont like Ima speak on it right thn and there. I nvr cry about votez or losing.. like Obaid or pity. The only thng Ive ever complained about was Jack posting well after the exten. Thatz it! My siggy.. is nothng personal about u. I ddnt call u a dirty, bitchass bumb.. so y is a Mod, whinning about my sig? Or anythng else? If it wasa Riot quote, it wouldnt make a difference bcz it still would b my sig and a question that some feel need answerz. You talk shit about me as Ion n the Emcee Hookupz.. and not expect to get no backlash? Ion and Ex is the same person. Im not grabbng no alias to talk shit on u.. but u do it to me? Thn wanna get me banned bcz I retaliated offa what u started? Get the fuck outa here Ven. Banning me meanz u cant take criticism. I use to get on ur head on the regular back n the day and u aint nvr cried ths much.
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I tell u what.. I dont hav audio access right now.. battle me lyrically nxt wk. If U win, I'll ban myself frm the RBL permanently. If I win, u get banned frm being any kind of MOD permanently. Deal Ven?
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

1 stipulation.. ONLY multiply RBL CHAMPIONZ can vote.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

i dont think you're finding many of those right now
    test
  6. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

See what most people on rm never seem to understand is that ion and me are not the same person.. Extreme venom is a moderator on rap music dot com... Ion metatron is the metatron.

Ven will bann you from a rap board n ion will bann you from consciousness.

Jeff doesn't allow mods to do and say the stuff the ion says and does.. Let it be known I'm not that guy.. That nigga crazy.. If he threatens you he's not talking shit.. It's something you should take heed to.

Never mind what your heard from tac or anyone else, we just happen to have similar siggys cause we crew mates, other then that.. Not me... Let that go on the record.
    test
  7. Extreme Venom

Anyway in other news jai I didn't bann beast cause I couldn't as a regular mod.. Tac could've tho lol..
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

quit swaying our battle bitch...lmao

anyway, jeff doesnt care if mods talk shit anymore. i'd be long gone if he did.
    test
  9. Extreme Venom

W/e .. Either way ions a damn criminal, and I am associated with him only on rm due to his rap ability n M3.

That's my story n I'm sticking to it...
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

well guess M3 needed SOME talent

:)
    test
  11. Extreme Venom

Loool.. Audio over text but still text capable.. That's the catch wit M3.. We all got talent son lol.. I need to get zone out to get over here from rb.. He refuses to do text anymore tho.. Imma get him over here for vocal wars tho.. Hopefully jack gets back from training by then....
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

Let me in. I dont do audio but ill hold down the text end
    test
  13. Extreme Venom

Audio over text tac lol

You should been here when we had the Rstl audio season.. Man dudes was coming up with some awesome songs n stories.. Got life wrote the only song of his I ever really liked... No loved.. Love that track from that guy.. Its called proove me wrong.. You ever heard that joint???
    Son went in on that.. I put that shit on a cd and it bangs in the whip sometimes lol...
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

nah man. i gotta check that out. i like the audio idea. gonna have to come up with some creative shit for the league in the future.
    test
  15. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

man this league is slow right now lol...in the mean time I'm workin on champing RB's LLL league, gotta few heavy hitters in there like Beyond, $pitacular, and some people from Dohpe but I can hold my weight.

I'm earning my respect, then Ima try bringing some of there people to RM...
    test
  16. Extreme Venom

Holy crap... How to post battles with an I phone

Ay kronik your up pimping your gonna have to post the battles bro lol I tried jumping on people in my neighborhoods wifi but these fuckers all have security keys!! Damn technology...

Imma pm youuuuuuuuuuuu!!,!,!,!!
    test
  17. Extreme Venom

Apple products are wack son... Kronik is gonna post the nettles this week doggies, well be working on it in the pit. My iPhone can't copy n paste all the text in the battle threads, stand by tho.. It's still moving... Asb verses tac should be a good battle tho...
    test
  18. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Cocaine is a helluva drug, Mr. Venom..

I think the mods are doing a great job considering Riot is AWOL and you have to access the site through an Iphone. Says alot that this place hasnt just disappeared.

TaC is a very good mod.

This week should be great. I'm up against a great battler.

Are the polls gone for this week?
    test
  19. Extreme Venom

Damn.. Lol kon you forgot the polls lolol

Good job tho.. We were working late after working late lol I don't think kron knows how to activate the pollin upon posting. There's other battles that'll be posted later tho... If anything when I get the net back active I can repost the battle threads with the polls an move all the proper post to the polled threads it's no biggie broham..

Thx for the help kron for sure

Everyone that lost has battles that will be posted later tonight or so after we get in from work irl... Bent if you really get bent you should be able to go hard on some sick thoughts. I'll be checking the forum thru the day..
    test
  20. Extreme Venom

Ay bent you were supposed to be inna nightmare match.. Edit that verse out n I'll edit the battle... Otherwise...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.