RBL TOURNAMENT STATS & LOUNGE Thread (Updated 6/30/11)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

the reason i wont battle you in the RWZ is because its a fuckin joke. sit down, dumbass.

i know what the argument is. 48 bars of simple one syllable rhymes like soulja boy comes up with is nothing impressive. idunno about you, but my style is personals. your lines are shitty attempts that you could use against me, or obaid, or illiterate, because there is nothing personal about them. im not taking the time to write 72 bars.

i'm sure we'll face in the tourny though, since you'll take every easy W you can to continue advancing.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

test
  3. DethStryque

Which means that you got zero material,you're a coward,you already know that Ex Ven will have us clash under the RBL banner,and if you REALLY meant ANY of that? You'd battle me straight up but you know I'll merk you under real lyrical rules...aka RWZ rules.

My style is superior lyricism.I use personals and everything else.All you have is personals.That all by itself makes me better than you. Hell if you're THAT much better than me like you swear? Why wait? Create a thread in the EMCEE BATTLE ARENA RIGHT NOW. 1 round blind drops,which is your preference. 2 rounds full everything goes battle which is my style,and hell I'll drop down to 24 bars per round.That way we meet in the middle and nobody's got a advantage.

You either got the firepower or you don't.You say that you won't write "x" amount of bars? That means you lack firepower,creativity,lyricism,skill,etc. In other words? You're proving that I'm your superior.And I'm better than anyone who agrees with you too.If you or any of your cronies disagree? Set up a battle thread ont the Emcee Battle Arena RIGHT NOW aaaaaaand SET UP DEADLINES TO DROP.I'll merk all of you AND deal with the real lyricists like smitty and jdm all in one fell swoop. I can battle all of yall at the same time without breaking a sweat.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

Deth. repeat after me

I
    AM
    NOT
    GOING
    MULTIPLE
    ROUNDS
    WE
    CAN
    GO
    ROUND
    AT
    BARS
    OR
    YOU
    CAN
    CONTINUE
    DUCKING
    ME
    test
  5. DethStryque

Which means: "Waaaaahhhh! Battle me my way in my league with my voters or I'm going to cry and have a temper tantrum like the diva-slash-bitch that I am! Waaaaahhhhh!" Go suck your man's penis pacifier. When you're a lyricist? Let's battle.Until then? I don't wanna see you.I'm so disgusted with you now that I'm hella inclined to pull out of the RBL (where your slanted voters are) and cuz I know that Ex Ven will prolly match us and you'll duck me everywhere else.
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

yeah, all that shows is you're scared to face me. good shit, bro.
    test
  7. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Those martial art vids of deth are gully.. Son was doing push ups and jumping like 4 feet off the ground with his ARMS .. I try'd doing one of them shits n my girl was like WTF are you doing??? Lmao

Ay niggz just stop bullshittin.. Every time I post battles for this tourny you will have 6-7 days before the verses are due.. With the tourny tree you can pretty much anticipate who your battling next by looking at the match above or beneath yours and checking to see who won. If you lost that's the only time your match is uncertain.

Post on time doggys... I want every match to be complete no matter how late people post. BUT I don't want to compromise the integrity of the tourny or the league for completion rates. If your opponent makes the dead line and you miss it it's your own folly. I suggest you guys start pming your opponents if your running late and ask them if the battle can continue like bronZe and raz did. Thats good stuff

In other news I'm waiting for this guy with the pick up truck to get the last of my stuff from pembroke pines so I can set up my main pc and get the next round popped off. I'm thinking about upping the champ prize a full one hunnid tho... Word.

Lol Goony goo goo bitches!
    test
  8. DethStryque

Word dawg well said.I don't doubt your rectitude Ex Ven,the tourney tree makes the requisite predictions with the requisite leeway.I do have concerns about truly above board voting,though...there should be some mechanism to challenge questionable votes and even a criteria for what qualifies as a questionable vote.

Lol thanks man on the props for the partial ZULU PUSHUPS SEQUENCE that I filmed.I'm gonna put up the whole Zulu Sequence in about 2 weeks mayne.It's a hella raw routine.
    test
  9. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

So wait..why are u saying i had 96 hrs after the deadline? I was already communicating with him about posting my verse within 24 hrs of u posting urs. Don't say i tried to drop my verse 4 days after the deadline cuz Ven has proof i was nowhere near that late...speaking of which u were late as well, just not as late as me i suppose. My question is why werent u confident in the 10 bars u had... u still haven't responded that and are side stepping tbh...

btw..not only am i gonna drop my 10 bars...im gonna drop ur original 10 bars as well. I know for a fact ur all of a sudden not confident in the bars u dropped cuz of the way im talking... so u agreed on that? we use our original 10 bar drops and rebuttal those?
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

deth was late? then thats bs. he should take the loss too. doesnt matter who was later if both was late.
    test
  11. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

^ thats what i said. He was just lucky enough to slip his verse in after the deadline before they locked the thread
    test
  12. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

battle due time: 06-01-2011, 03:00 AM

his verse submitted : 06-02-2011, 05:54 AM

Over 24 hrs late tbh...
    test
  13. DethStryque

Deth wasn't late.

Hold up,I just saw something:

"All Verses Due wensday 3am Pacific (JUNE 1st 2011)"

I read this as Wednesday midnight/Thursday morning. I posted at 9:50pm Wednesday. I'm a man of my word I don't lie man...seems like I was late.I still posted...and ole dude didn't post at all...but seems like I misread the due date's TIME. I dropped on the right day,just at night instead of in the morning.

That means that either we should redo the battle or I should take an "L" too. Like I said I'm a man of my word and as a martial artist...I don't lie maliciously. Whatever decision you make Ex Ven is cool with me.
    test
  14. DethStryque

Lololololol dawg the reason I said it's been 96 hours and more is because Ex Ven posted the deadline for ALL drops waaay ahead of time and you still haven't posted****adline was Wednesday.You didn't drop Wednesday.That's one day.Then came. Thursday,Friday,Saturday...which is today.And you still haven't dropped. 4 days PAST the deadline. See me?

I do think that if I had 11 days to write something hotter than another good lyricist's 10 bar drop? I'd have an advantage. I have confidence in my bars but nearly 2 weeks since Ex Ven paired us to come up with 10 bars is too much time.I wrote my ten bars in 5 minutes. Keyed em up. Now that's not fair at all. If you're the superior lyricist? Drop your 10- bars and I'll drop a WHOLE NEW 10 bar drop...and Ex Ven can tell us both to write our pieces and drop them both at the same time or maybe somebody like LP or even TaC can do it. Better yet? Drop your 10 bars now.Shoot me a PM when you do.I'll knock down a response inside of 20 minutes of your posting.Let's go.
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Refer to Jai's sig.
    test
  16. Extreme Venom

Deth wasn't late.. He posted at like 1 or 2 am when the deadline was 3 am.. It was a miscommunicato on my part. But the fact of the matter is if you peep the sign in thread obaid knew of the battle around the 26 th or so and posted saying he didn't know the battle was up.. Days later he never posted anything even after I responded saying hurry up foo...

This is why heads gotta stop doing the gsus thing and waiting till the last minute to post.. That's like playing chicken and seeing who can hold out the longest.. Only instead of crashing and dieing heads get a no show charge then complain...

I PURPOSELY leave battles open late if no one has posted in them cause I hate seeing double no shows.. I'll even pm the emcees and state for them to drop anything just so I don't have double no show matches.. When they do post, Ill close them next time i check the battle... Late or not..

The problem is heads almost always try to wait till the last minute to post cause they want to post second and be the last verse voters read thinking that will give them the advantage.. Damn that strategy..

That's gay.. Stop doing that gay ass waiting till the last minute shit dudes.. And this shit will never happen... If I enforced the deadlines really hard we'd have'.like 80% no-shows...

I see why riot said fuck it tho.. Y'all niggas be crying too much.. Stfu and post your verse the day after the battle is up like iambent does and you won't have this problem, Really tho.. Stop complaining.. I mean like... I don't get paid for this.. I'm acctually putting up my own cake for the benefit of the text side in general so we can have some fun wit this writing shit, But you dudes be on some silly ish..

Just post early.. I can't stress that enough.. Everybody stfu and get the shit popping the way it's supposed to be poppin... Please.. I'm begging you...

Sigh..... Post early and avoid the drama next round O...

Battle done.. No wifi here so I can't Update the tourny tree just yet but imma be working on the next round of battles so we can have some shit to
    Look at by Monday. In the meantime talk about the Miami heat getting crushed at home and blowing a 15 point lead like they have blood ties to the ny Knicks haha.. Fuck Labron....
    test
  17. Extreme Venom

That was correct sir.. Miscommunication on my part but your assumption was correct.. I'm just high or drunk or both most of the times when Im doing this shit.. How else would I come up with these battle concepts like late hit matches and a tourney tree... I did that tourney tree in Microsoft paint... You know I had to be toasted to do all that lol....

Blah.. Screw you guys.... Lol
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

aye venny, my bad for the bickering with deth. i'll keep it out of the league.
    test
  19. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

LMAO wow what a great thread.

I think the shit talking was better than any battle.

Looking back it seems there was always 25-30 line battles in the league on the regular.

That holyfield drill looks like a great work out.

posting first is not always easy, and I do believe it affects the final outcome but its just easier for me to go ahead and drop so I can concentrate on the RSTL verse which takes more thought and time.

btw has anyone heard from super? Im afraid my verse may have critically injured him, and I need to know where to send the flowers lol jokes
    test
  20. Extreme Venom

I agree bent the shit talking is great... But everyone needs to understand that if I'm being lax on any of the rules it's for everyones benefit cause everyone will have issues that causes them to be late or anything and I want the league to work with people be it school or work or family issues or anything along those lines. And you ALL will have those days.

Btw fuck jai and her siggy she's the most crying ass mutherfucker on here and she's working on getting permanently banned from this shit on the basis of being counter productive to the sites community, on a supermods recommendation and a screenshot of her siggy.

Whether y'all know it or not this is a community.. And in a community those who work against it's positivity are not needed within it. Jai don't even respond just be a good girl and enjoy the site.. Or leave. Who cares.. But saying I'm a bad mod is bull, I've been getting it poppin on this site under different names for years and I know what works..

Being strict on rules is more of a killer then being flexible on rules has ever been.

I'm heading to work. I'm done moving and all I have to do is get some uverse in a week or so and I'll be back at 100% availability and ability.. I'll be home around 6pm or so and in the pit getting the next round of battles ready from my work pc. Bare with me till then..

In other news we need like 3-4 more match types so we have a good variety of matches to go around.. Pm me if you guys think you have any good ideas and try to keep the line limits low for your concepts.. No one likes to read really long battles of 40-50+ lines.

Thx.. I'll holla my niqqaz...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.