RBL TOURNAMENT STATS & LOUNGE Thread (Updated 6/30/11)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Extreme Venom, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KroniK

KroniK R.I.P. U

fuck netcees, rapmusic did that shit back in 99', without us there is no them
    test
  2. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

CO-SIGN big time
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

All n all.. nothing new.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I smell alias...
    test
  5. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Yours is about 11 behind seeing as you've never used a multi in your life.
    test
  6. Rap Antics

Rap Antics MOB

Glad to see the sites still running
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ive used multis before, it's jst not my style n a battle league. RSTL/Open Mics is different.

This league is manly predicated on displaying creative wordplay and punchlines, NOT multis. If that was the case.. you and nibo would probably have waaay better records than you guys do now.

Dont get me wrong.. multi's are cool when an effective punch is connected well, but n some case's a multi can soften the power of a punch wth a lil too much finesse.

Now.... this type of response from YOU.. is a lil odd to me. Im BEEFing wth a few ppl.. including Bronze... and YOU are not 1 of them.

"Thats like Jai winning a Multi-Murder match" shit you were talking about?? Before I was Jai-Z.... I use to do tongue twisters wth multi-syllable wordz n open mics n 2002. I wasnt alwayz jst a puncher. I started out doing spoken word type multis and stuff.. until I started learning how to learn the basics of battling. I went from a spoken word style of writting to a metaphoric storyteller n 2004-2006. Then from 2007-2009 I was strictly a freestyler/keystyle/poetry writer.

Im not jst a punchliner.... I can write. It's been a minute since I wrote any deep shit, but dont put me n a box. Ima versatile writer. I got about 50 Open mics on this site alone where some of the top Open Micers and RSTL heads have given me props for from between 2002-2008. Even hit up the Poetry Realm, Cyphers and done collabs as well.

I aint never knocked you for nothing you do, so dont hop on the bandwagon wth every1 else n this league.

I told you that you got a lot of potential at such a young age... or maybe you ddnt get that memo... smh.

If any1 else wanna hop on the Hate Jai-Z bandwagon, feel free. There's enough seats to fill PNC Park.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I was bored tbh.
    test
  9. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

please don't close my battle Venom, I will wait as long as it takes for Bronze to post
    test
  10. TheIlliterate

TheIlliterate Well-Known Member

god damn.
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

lol. Aye ASB, the lines where i ended with "..." and started the next with "..." were using the half line format. technically it counts as 2 instead of 3. i was at the line limit. thanks for voting though.
    test
  12. A.S.B

A.S.B I Don't Like You

Cool. I figured it was something like that. I didn't think you would go over the line limit when you mentioned in your verse how your opponent did that.
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

lol yeah. thatd be a little hypocritical. all good though.

nice avy, btw
    test
  14. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

ay guys the voting polls are closing but they are closing early cause I can't count for shit.. I'm in the process of moving from one area of fl to another in a hotel right now while my new place is being prepped for tommorrow so I've been slacking abit sorry...

But long story short the vots were supposed to continue till friday night so Keep voting.. me & kronik will be reopening the polls for the properdays so please if you voted & were unable to poll your vote recheck the thread every few hours afterward to see if the poll is reopened & poll your vote...

sorry bout that.. looking goo tho...

Any one who hasn't posted verses yourprobly too late now but what the mod didn't close is tecnically opened... if your opponent didn't show & your here then post a quick bullshit verse so you get the no show win... if your opponent posted ontime already then don't even bother you'll be counted out.. But i think everyone this week has a cushin of 1 CP so they can lose once without being eliminated... next week people will start getting chpped tho..

get at me in the PMs with any issues.. i still have my iphone i can reply whenever..
    test
  15. Extreme Venom

Damn blood.. Mad niqqas no showed... it's gonna be an easy 75 beans to win. Vote on the 4 battles that are still opened if you haven't already. Sooner we get them done the sooner we get the battles up for the next round. I'll be editing changes to the tourny tree later tonight
    test
  16. niboswald

niboswald Paradoxymoron

Props to IAmBent, solid stuff this week.
    test
  17. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

venom go ahead reopen the thread. I don't wanna go out with a no show. Me and Deth were both late..either we both take a no show or neither of us do. Leggo!
    test
  18. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

He posted a verse, you didn't.
    test
  19. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I wasn't late,I was early.The cut off time was midnight PST and 3 am EST.You no-showed dawg.Now I'm cool with that if ven gives us TWO ROUNDS PLUS the couplette rebuttal,but that's clearly not in the RBL rules procedures and that would be unfair to the other battlers too,I suppose.So nah Obaid gonna have to take that no show L man.If you want? We can rematch in the Emcee Battle area. Droppin on both smitty and mr.jdm998 this weekend so I might as well drop on you too,if you wanna battle.Let's get it in
    test
  20. Extreme Venom

yea this is my fault too.. I'm from NY & when someone says "Hay meet me on 4nd street at 2 am on wensday"

They mean wendsday night after the sun goes down & 2 am comes... technically thats thursday tho lol.... Tomatoe tomatoe... they call cigerettes Fags in Britan btw.... When we say fags we mean gay people lol...

Atleast you not out of it completly O.. thats why I created the cp system so insinuating circumstance won't eliminate anyone unnessessarily.

Fair is fair tho.. the battle remains closed...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.