RBL NORTH HYPE MAG {week 5}

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by Con God, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con God

Con God New Member

I got the Thursday due date from Headless's mag last week where it stated that the due date would in fact change to Thursdays. I guess he didnt plan on following through with it.

.. But oh well. shit happens
    test
  2. Con God

Con God New Member

And about the Voting shit... i thought i came up with a good solution

test
  3. Enincy

Enincy Whats good

i read much better punches.
    test
  4. MiStA aRsOnIsT

MiStA aRsOnIsT New Member

test
  5. Strike

Strike packin that metal

Lmao dissy depending on the way you run people are always gonna be discontent i've seen a million people disgruntled when you ran it and you knoooow you did some bshit as well if you felt it would improve the league. Now maybe for the first time you get the short end of the stick. Like you said it might not be fair to you but considderin the mess rbl was we are tryin to straighten things out and theres bound to be some snags. well you got one of em n for someone who half cared your gettin pretty hung up about it. Its jus the net remember? Shit happens your good enough to win at all so jus take the loss shut up and prove to everyone why I think you should've KO'd drugs.Think nicca I never ever voted against you, you jus sucked this time you deserved the loss and you know it. And now that due to yer own fault and a few shortcomings by us maybe you finaly get what you deserve and you protest..thass jus weak

I admitted like ten times now we shouldve put the rules out there better. Yes we made a mistake but so what read the rules if we think it ell help in the end our opinions make the rules. now C'mon yer a bit better then this stop cryin take the L

P.s as far as I go I am done explaining I might or might not agree with you. But the mods have agreed for that week to take that route and you can chose to live with it or not thass the rules of the game and they have been for years now good luck in future matches

now back to rbl Black def we should all go converse in the pit or somethin

and enincy it all depends on the eye of the beholder..in another week someone else might do em and yell see a very different top 10
    test
  6. Holli$

Holli$ Come Correct

Those punches were ahot and shit
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Nice mag bruh, you know how I feel about ya works. The mods should be more cohesive like oz said, a couple people did get robbed though. That's kind of not right. But eh I guess it could go either way, peeps should peep the rules although it should be bolded or something.
    test
  8. Word-Scape

Word-Scape Boom bap.

test
  9. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

it was bolded lol & it still is
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.