RBL NORTH HYPE MAG {week 5}

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by Con God, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con God

Con God New Member

[​IMG]
    BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLACKDEF
    …………………………………………….…….……………………….

[ RBL HYPE MAG INTRO]
    [A FEW WORDS FROM YOUR DEF MOD]

First Off I’d just like to say I’m still here you son’s of bitches. Just cause I’m not on aim at your beck and call doesn’t mean shit. And yes I know I said I’d have the Mag up last night but some personal shit came up that I had to handle first. That’s something called “life”… you should try it sometimes. Anyways, the RBL is still working out a few kinks, but the new Mods are on the ball opening and closing shit on time with a true interest to make it it’s best again. With this consistency the league will escalate from here on out. As for the Mag this week, it's going to be short and sweet. You guys dont get all the featured goodies that you'd normaly'd expect from a Def Mag. I was planning on dropping a Tremendous Ten power rankings in this week but I decided to wait until next week after the Championship. There will also be no North battle reviews either.. Why?, I’ll be blunt about it... Your North shit as a whole wasn’t worth reviews. And while im in the "trash you" mood I must admit, the North ranks are looking pretty goo goo gah gah when it comes to notability. But the talent is there, just no motivation. I’m not going to sit here and gas anyone who’s ass like some people. *Cough* Headless *cough* Purfektion my ass! Let me get some Roadblock, Resin, I.deal, John Dough, and whoever the fuck else up in this bitch! Nah'mean?! Hopefully the North brings in more of those "shoe in for good matches" competitors by next week. Hell, does the Drama King Def might have to sign back in again to show you cats you suck!? I mean damn… give me something to talk about here fellas. This last week is the perfect example why we should at least have thirty competitors in the North at all times. Wasn’t much for me to work with but I godly with Mags so this STILL should make for a good read and worth a fuckin reply you homo’s. So lets get on with it…

[RBL WEEKLY OVERVIEW]
    [IT'S A RE CAP YOU DUMB FUCK!!]
    Last week was what most would say overall a bland in the RBL but it managed to pull out some very nice battles. I see a few new faces like Count Nigmo and THEsaiyan. Pardon me asking but…Who the fuck are they? THEsaiyan obviously doesn’t belong in the North after that bland shit I read last week. Seeing how he’s not in the ranking this week all is well. As most of you know, the first RBL championship is underway. Perfect Drug and J dot C, two undefeated battlers looking to take the crown as the first North RBL champion. Both are on undefeated hot streaks but who really deserves all the hype here? Me personally, I’d say Drugs. Yeah, Drugs doesn’t truly belong here because Castro didn’t drop votes in their match due to the Mods closing match earlier than expected but never the less he’s nice. Both competitors have shown and proved over these past few weeks that they got what it takes to hold their own this Championship Match but it’s clear to say J Dot C has a lot more dirt on his name than Drugs. And I just don’t see Drugs letting him take the Title with so many personals floating around about him. Kid’s been aiming for votes, and now accused be great white sharking lines from the RTM Tourney. This match should be one to remember, You two better not disappoint because everyone in the North is required to read your battle so bring it. Talent Spot light has got to go to Troublesome, he’s defiantly one of my favorite reads as of late. You can very well see why in the Top Ten Punchlines this week. Kid’s just nasty, but overlooked. He fuckin demolished Seven BC last week. I can defiantly see him taking the title in his grasp pretty soon so watch for this cat. We have a few others right behind him though like Castro, J o o k, John Hensley, Doyen, and Joey Donuts. If any of these cats get motivated enough to bring that heat, they will more than likely be the next Champ of the RBL North.

[ LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENTS]
    [THE SHIT YOU NEED TO KNOW SO READ IT!]

I’d like to address the Voting Penalty Matter. After reading through Last weeks North battles and seeing the complaints an idea came to mind. I don’t think the current Voting Penalty set up is actually the best way to go. Most would agree that Battlers shouldn’t be penalized with a Loss or vote deduction for not voting, giving an undeserving battler a win. It would be better to just not award them the win that week for not voting on the required amount of battles instead of throwing a loss on their records. Doing this would give battlers more insinuative to stay in the League as well, not feeling as screwed over. Them not getting their Win would be motivation enough the following week for them to drop the required number of votes the to insure that they don’t waist a verse again. But it’s Headless and Eyedill’s call…. I’m just kicking back and helping the RBL where I can now, which is originally what I wanted to do. Oh, and I almost forgot…

test
  2. Con God

Con God New Member

[​IMG]
    THE CHAMPIONSHIP BREAKDOWN

In the South, the winner of the RBL South Championships can advance to the north, or stay as the southern “champion”. If he stays as the southern champion he can stay in the south and defend his title against the next top 2 battlers in a 3 way, every other week for a total of 2 defenses. If he defends his title twice, he is automatically moved up to the North. If he loses during either title defense, he is shitted on and has to start his climb to the top once more. If the champion of the 3 way decides to automatically jump up to the north, *and be a bitch by not trying to defend his championship*, the process will repeat every other week. So the winner goes north, south has regular battles for 1 week, then the next 3 way to decide the championship. The winner of the south’s “battle royal” to decide if he advances, can decide to go to the North as another battler, or stay and polish his skill as a South champion. If he decides to stay, he will have a 1 week dormant period until the next set of top battlers faces him. This could become an Iron man challenge for 2 title defenses. Who will be the first to do it? Read up on it and find out in Headless’s South Mag that should be posted some time in the near future. Lol

[​IMG]
    THE CHAMPIONSHIP BREAKDOWN

In the NORTH, The Championship matches will go on with each champ defending his Title weekly for as long as possible. Champs will be featured in each weeks Mag with their own article, WORDS OF A CHAMPION. I feel that if you worked your ass off to make it to the title you should have a chance to say whatever the fucks on your mind. This is your chance to talk shit to your upcoming competitors, hype your damn self, or say whatever the hell you want to say in a 200 words or less article. That should spark up some pretty interesting Mags in the future. In the North you will get demoted to the south if you lose 3 straight battles. Period. If when you get demoted to the south, and you no show, you are suspended for 1 MONTH. *this is to keep vets who have ego’s, who lose a lot and get demoted, thinking there going to just no show. Well, you wont be back in the league the following couple weeks. We want people committed to the rbl, who will battle back to the north *it only takes 2 weeks if u got a good record*.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

[FEEL THAT YOU’RE THE BEST HUH]
    [WELL SHUT THE FUCK UP OR PROVE IT]

It’s a new League, you muh’fuckas need to come with a new attitude. It’s been pretty obvious that most have lost that passion to be the best. I know some actually do care about writing well in battles but we want everyone to crave to be the best. Even a few new battlers don’t even try to be good at the shit. Why is this you might ask, well some are saying back when all the so called vets were around, they did nothing but belittle people and make them feel like they sucked. So of course the new generation of RM don’t give a shit about anything. And some are saying that’s the problem of today, and some people would say that the lack of vets around taunting AS WELL as beating the shit out the new generation battlers until they got better is the reason for this slump in motivation. I studied this matter a little further and I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s really a combination of the two. We still have vets hanging around trashing the upcoming battlers but the egotistical bastards aren’t competing and proving to these cats that they are better. Where’s the fun in trying to prove you’re better than someone your not given the chance to battle? Well also have egotistic washups with the “I don’t try anymore so if you beat me I’m still better than you" types. Well the days off all that B.S has come to an end. The way the new league is designed is actually to restore the notability of the Championship Title. From now on if you are the Champ you shall be acknowledged as the best in the League. It’s ok for everyone to personally think they’re the best but if they cant
    prove it by successfully taking the championship title then they shouldn’t have shit to say! And if you haven’t beaten that person you shouldn’t have shit to say! And certainly if you’re not competing you shouldn’t have shit to say! We shall restore the credibility of battles and most importantly the RBL Championship Title.​

[ RBL NORTH TOP TEN PUNCHLINES]
    [YOURS DIDNT MAKE IT? STEP YA GAME UP MUH'FUCKA]

you can bite, flip, fuck it....and its still laughs
    when your verses are like the RBL,
    you got 4 people working on it...... and its still trash

- castro'DAMUS vs. Perfect Drug

a red dot like Japan's flag? nah.. i'll give Dissy a Halo..
    only flag lines you ever started had marching sissies & rainbows-drugs

[I- Perfect Drug vs castro'DAMUS [/I]

Your not a drug dealer man, let's get straight to the line
    He works at starbucks all day just to stay on his grind

- Joey donuts vs. shadows edge

I'm unloading punches and sending shots to this peasant's gut
    'Til cats start callin' me Sprite...the way I beat Seven up

- Troublesome- vs. SevenBC

Seriously...the fact you're 3-1 is a big shocker
    Cuz your verse was so outta sink...it copped a dishwasher

Poor as fuck, watching your money tightly mayne
    Youll never be seen with a Buck N da Banks...like da Game

- Count Nigmo vs. THEsaiyan

Ok, jokes over...We know island was Loe and User
    John Hensely...must be Nasif, some random hoe, and Super

- John Hensley vs. Booga

So keep tryin ya best, but ya ain't as fly as the rest.
    When your bank balance wouldn't pass a sobriety test.

- John Hensley vs. Booga

voting was horrible last week, so why i lost was wrong
    but you must've had stomach problems, cause you couldn't off the john

- Doyen vs. J o o k

Your rhymes are shit, this emcee's wack...think smarter
    It's time to quit...and just leave Rap. like Vince Carter

[ HYPE MAG CLOSING]
    [BLACK'S FINSHING STATMENTS]

in the great words of Kanye West... fuck you, pay me!!!

BRING YOUR "A" GAMES NEXT WEEK BIZZNITCHES!!
    test
  3. J Dot C

J Dot C 1x RBL Champion

coo mag I guess...but when are verses due? u said in tha mag thursday but in tha threads it says friday...
    test
  4. Con God

Con God New Member

they forgot to change the dates while posting the matches... :T
    test
  5. BoogaTheGreat

BoogaTheGreat yuuule!

good mag, except that line was mine...not john's haha hoe!
    test
  6. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

test
  7. The Second Comming

The Second Comming you aint poison!!!

due dates will stay friday.. i have no reason to change the due date yet
    if no shows continue next week, i'll see about moving it down to thursday
    but for now, we'll keep it friday cuhz.
    test
  8. HotDogVendorMan

HotDogVendorMan New Member

test
  9. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

bullllllshiiiiiittttt

eventhough the mod's dont wanna admit it, mind you it seems clear to me that headless knows it was bullshit as well, but yeah..... the league will not last with mods doing stupid shit like that, and take that advice from someone who has modded the league when it was actually respected at least a little

its funny though, because its SO obvious that it was bullshit... but Eyedill and Strike or whoever wont admit to it, because they dont know what else to do...

ahhh well, goodluck RBL..

everybody knows who the real first champ would've been, minus the bullshit judgement and decision making of the mods...
    test
  10. castro'DAMUS

you had no reason to change the time of the voting deadline either....

hahahahhahahahahahha

oh gosh,

Oz is needed... desperately
    test
  11. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

LMAO

Eyedill and them are doing good so far...cut em some slack they rookies to this
    test
  12. -Troublesome-

-Troublesome- R.I.P. Point Game

nice mag Def...short and sweet

good looks on the recognition
    test
  13. Strike

Strike packin that metal

lmao joey dont start with me we didnt ask nething strange we could've put the info out better, true. But what the hell makes you so special that out of everyone in the rbl it should be reversed for you?
    Even worse you've been droppin bland verses below yer own par for weeks and now that drugs got some votes too and it came down to posting links you go start a bshit campagne..I expected a little more from you lil dissy
    test
  14. castro'DAMUS

im not saying im special,

John Hensley, Mound 10... whoever got screwed, all of it should be dealt with

who honestly reads the rules every week unless they are told to...

AS MODS, Y'all are responsible to ensure that everyone is aware of any changes that are taking place

and im not bitching, im stating facts... its bullshit, what happened is bullshit, YOU KNOW IT... you just have to stand your ground as mod, you cant admit I was right, it would make y'all look bad, plus y'all wouldnt know how to fix it

and it doesnt matter what i've been dropping, haha... true, i've been dropping 5 minute key's but why does that matter? I STILL had the votes to get a W,

THATS all that matters...

its so obvious that im right, haha... why argue?

the only arguement y'all have is "you shouldve read the rules"

and it would be a good arguement, BUT... thats not reality, NOBODY reads the rules every week, NOBODY

and you guys know that... c'mon, seriously

this was a bad start for y'all, and I had faith in this roster too.. damn
    test
  15. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Eyedill modded RBL before.

I do agree with them not knowing what they are doing. You got 1 mod trying to change the duedate and another saying its staying the same. All while he is changing voting deadlines, yall need to be a bit more cohesive. Thats why when I modded I called ALL the shots, that way this kind of confusion wouldnt happen.

If Def dont wanna be on aim, you can always discuss shit in the pit. Also, you need to quit changing rules every week, I think this is the third week in a row the voting shit has been changed.
    test
  16. Residual

Residual I'm Gay

test
  17. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

So it's still Friday for this week?
    test
  18. HotDogVendorMan

HotDogVendorMan New Member

i may as well just chill on this bullshit then
    yall needa get ya shit straight folks