RBL NORTH HYPE MAG {week 3}

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by Con God, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Con God

Con God New Member

[​IMG]
    BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLACKDEF & SUPER
    …………………………………………….…….……………………….

[ RBL HYPE MAG INTRO]
    [A FEW WORDS FROM YOUR DEF MOD]

Yes, the RBL is in good hands. We are here and on time with everything. Super has blessed you guys with battle reviews. And I have read all the North verses thoroughly so I will be dropping a nice Top Ten Punchlines list. No-show victims fear not for I’ve taken the time out to even read up on your battles. That on top of a few articles I threw in makes for a short and sweet Mag this week as many suggested we do. Super and I are serious about giving this league constancy through thick and thin. I personally plan to stick it out and shed light on the positive shit of the league that most overlook. Negativity toward text leagues is so contagious these days it’s not even funny. But if you know my battle history, haters are just motivation to BlackDef... But that’s not an invite to talk shit you asswholes. So here we are in the mist of doubt bringing you a banging ass Hype Mag this week. So lets get this shit started shall we...

[RBL WEEKLY OVERVIEW]
    [IT'S A RE CAP YOU DUMB FUCK!!]
    A lot of potential hot streaks and I do mean a lot. We have 12 undefeated battlers in the RBL North. But with that, 6 cats are going to walk away with their purdy little flawless loss columns tarnished this week. But lets get right to it, who looks to be a promising battler to be the first to hold the glorious RBL Title as the best of the League in a few weeks to come? Well lets see, most nutthuggers would go with the manic man Serge but he’s actually only 1-0 after taking out The Talent this week but we have quite a few 3-0 cats that are that much closer to gaining the Title. Castro certainly looks to be a strong go to man in this Title run being he’s been viciously tearing his opponents ass a new one these past three weeks. I’ve enjoyed reading his verses amongst others such as J o o k. This kids defiantly got what it takes to destroy anyone in the RBL I personally think. His style and the creativeness of punches are so refreshing to me. He has a challenge this week though going up against John Hensley this week, another name I could very well see rising in the ranks to become champion of the near future. John, former defending champ defiantly has he’s eyes on the prize. I’ve read his past battles and I’ve always walked away impressed by his verses. Fuck, even last week his verse was brutal but Demik no showed. Zuch is an inconpicuous battler that I’m looking to take a lot of heads by surprise. He’s been lurking in the shadows with no show opponents but he surly looking to take the RBL title by storm. He’s looking to prove that this very week gong against the name flip King J Dot C, another head that my very well slip in and grab the title for himself. And we also have a shitload of other undefeated names like Alpha Omni, Headless, Doyen, booger, Drugs, and even Opshins who don’t plan to gaining L’s any time soon. So I’m expecting everyone to bring their A-games, which should make for a dope fucking week of battles up North. Good luck to everyone on their battles.

[ LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENTS]
    [THE SHIT YOU NEED TO KNOW SO READ IT!]

I was going to add in the actual rankings this week, but what would be the point? We have like 10 cats that are 3-0, and I’m not going to have a 10-way tie for 1st place. With that, I’m holding off the championships until 3 weeks from now. On other note, as a few of you cats probably noticed already I have exposed alias and will continue to expose whatever alias I see in the North. So Booga, Synthesis, and Joey Donuts... you have battles, it just under your regular names now. “Fuck alias”, is my motto. I want the North to have a healthy dose of personals with notable names being the regulars. With that said, like I’ve said in the past I’ve been talking to a few of the most notable heads about the RBL such as Sur*5*ill, Adonis, Numskull, Metasin, Storm G, And Diphtheria just to name a few. All are known heads that I personally feel would add a spark of the Northern competition. Those heads along with a few others you may very well witness entering competition soon. With that I’m really thinking about implementing power rankings such as the PBA, which was suggested by a few of them. The power rankings would only be done for the North of course though. But that may be setting the bar to high for the immediate and future Mods to keep up with if I’m gone for some reason. So that ideas on the drawing board for right now. I’d like to get some feedback on what you guys would think about that. And drop some replies for fucks sakes. Don’t just read our shit and not have the courtesy to give us a reply to let us know you’ve read it. We Mods need as much motivation as we give you battlers. Which was the sad case of Oz had. And on that Note, another RBL Mod hit the bricks today. Yes, Tekneek has informed me that he resigns from his position as RBL Mod. We are not looking for any replacements at the moment cause basically me and Super got shit locked as you can very well see this week with everything actually being up and on time. You may now, thank us with your gracious replies and support of the League. I personally would like to wish him fare well where as a few would say “good riddance!” We’ll I guess we wont have to suffer another RBL Times Mag. Serge was like, ''the rbl times'? what in the fucking gay is that kinda shit. do you expect me to be sipping coffee in a white robe and my legs crossed while im reading that shit? fuck outta hea!” But here me and Super are this week presenting a bomb ass mag so be content my children.​
    test
  2. Con God

Con God New Member

[ WHO’S GETTING THE NORTH BOOT?!]
    [DONT GET THAT ASS DUMPED IN THE SOUTH!]
    This is a alert to you sub par muh’fuckas, who very well know who they are. Yes, Al Murder U, Spit That, and Calibre, Very, and Hades I’m talking to you. You cats have been getting man handled in the North to simply dropping near garbage. Step ya games up soon or you will be getting the mega boot to the South due to your poor performances. If you don’t agree take a good look at your records. I’m not going sign you into the South League either. You’d have to resign into the League, then Super will place your ass’s in the following week. But to avoid all of that shit, bring ya fuckin A games, that’s IF you have them. Al Murder U, I suspect you’re humbled a bit because you’ve gotten kilt your past few battles. Pulls some dopeness out your ass for Gods Sake son!!! Spit That, your decent but I’m starting to doubt you got the goods needed to stay in the North. Prove me wrong. Vary, last week you dropped a Nasif line… no really, you dropped some shit Nasif’s wrote. Get your creative juices going and don’t let shit like that happen again. Calibre, wtf son? You have the worst record in the league. At least Eyedill had the brains to sign the fuck out with a 0-3 record. This might very well be your last week in the RBL North duke unless you pull “OMG that verse was flames, vote Cal for RBL president” out your ass this week. If not, your opponent Muffy will send yo ass hurling out the league this week with anything less. I don’t want to hear any excuses either homos, just show and prove!!

[ RBL NORTH TOP TEN PUNCHLINES]
    [YOURS DIDNT MAKE IT? BOO HOO MUH'FUCKA]

fuck outta hea, your mediocre lines are the cause of all tallk..
    Kids sayin,
    Strike is obsolete.. like 4 balls and a walk...
    -Jook vs. Strike

This is really a simple bout, so prepare to get dropped cause...
    I already faced you, AND won...but i aint no Hot Sauce
    -Troublesome- vs. Lampoon

Heres a positive mock, "N ow lawd" Im killn the shooter...
    tol em to brush up on his spanish..
    .....He started feelin on Super....
    -Jook vs. Strike

Last week he got so raped I heard he now accepts he's bi
    & wants all men like coffee, hot & between his legs when he drives
    -Lampoon vs. Troublesome

Who took ya title last? why ask, cuz ya know it's me.
    You'll be the 1st ex-champ to start a new league 0 and 3.
    - john Hensley vs. Demik

And Im not bias kid. I got no sympathy when Im beating on queers
    Hit your ass with a haymaker. That horses could eat off for years
    - Spit that vs. Doyen

i'll heat this hotdog, show no remorse for his ashes
    u remind me of Waldo, an overlooked dork in glasses
    - SevenBC vs. HotDogVendorMan

so stop it pal, im melting your frame
    and my guns name is master splinter...
    sending 4 shells to your brain
    - Doyen vs. Spit That

Smackin this nerd, tha North ain't for this stupid kid...
    So I'll take an Eye out, just like Houston did...
    - J Dot C vs. Eyedill

You’re a sucker. chee’ll leave this fucker beat
    who the fuck would lose to Cali
    .. at least not the way you did the other week
    -Cheemagun vs. Calibre

[PUNCHES OF NOTABLE MENTION]
    [STILL DIDNT MAKE IT? STEP YA GAME UP SON]

n by lookin at ya girls pics, i see you a gimp
    you look like the son of a bitch....the coupled her son with a chimp
    -Serge vs. Tha Talent

He says he can battle, Im doubtin his claim
    Cuz ya chicken, and i Snuff Roosters like Allis in Chains
    - Headless vs. Rawkuss

*these* are the closest that you'll get to some action
    and its funny cause..
    vary's the only dude that ACTUALLY does what he puts in the asteriks
    -Castro vs. Vary

you's a wanna be, could i get the facts better?
    how's ur crew the Black Hand..
    without a fuckin black member?
    -Synthesis vs. Edward Lake

thinkin you're comp? best just hope nothin splatters
    north's like black belts against shotguns, Form doesn't matter
    - Drugs vs. Formal Logic

test
  3. Con God

Con God New Member

[NORTH BATTLE BREAK DOWNS]
    [BROUGHT TO YOU BY SUPER DOOPER]

J Dot C 2-0 vs. Eyedill 0-2
    Imma go ahead and predict j dot recycles his whole verse from 1-2 years ago and eyedill bites some metheus lines. Eyedills opener was good, im sure its played but I aint never seen it, "flippin off more people than drivers with road rage." The rest was of his verse was really played and old, and he capped off his verse with a nasif type knife line. Good job though, no metheus lines. Hooray!! LOL, and just as I predicted nearly all of J's verse (except the eyedill nameplays) were recycled, good work jay cee. Even though I've seen nearly every line of j's verse before, I liked his "jays obviously never under fire..postin after ya verse." His E line was good too. I thought Jay clearly beat dill with consistency and I hate to say this..fresher concepts and the voters thought so too. Jay with the blow out.

Cheemagun 2-0 vs. Calibre 0-2
    Wow yo, I thought chee was good or something..lol just playin hes aight. His whole first 6 lines or so were garbage, he had some nice concepts but his wording kept fucking them up, work on that shit. Magic Stick line was dope and fresh, 1-2 was dope too. The ending sequence sucked though. Im thinking cal could beat this, even if other people hate on him, i think he has a lot of potential. Opening sucked.."only hit and run he did, got caught, playin baseball.." That was dope. The rest was horrific except for the closer. WTF cal? you dissapointed me with some lines that left me thinking, "why is this guy in the north?" Step it up man. I thought chee took this to be honest, all of his lines were decent and the 2 I mentioned were dope. Calibre was on some off the wall type shit. Calibre falls to a pitiful 0-3 and chee remains undefeated.

Illweezy 2-0 vs. Aunt Titna 1-0
    Weez better drop good to make up for all his cockyness and shit talk..seriously. Boogas opener was dope, "Cuz ya style flip-flops..So much...Jesus said fuck it, and tried to wear it." Doorbell line was sick yo, "U spend so much time on the net..I bet ya Home key make a doorbell noise when u hit it." LOL damn. WEezy line was cool, closer about his verses being topicals was good too. Not a bad verse but too much of the your such a/your so something _____ type of lines. Wow, weezys verse blowed. He had the most predictable and played lines ever, booga and tit lines, WOAH! Booga ended up winning as he should.

Doyen 2-0 vs. Spit That 1-1
    Doyen should really stick to topicals. His verse was straight up weak, on some monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday type shit. "and my guns name is master splinter...sending 4 shells to your brain." LOL, wtf. Some of his concepts were so random, i swear...anyways, lackluster verse. Step ya game up. Spit that was a little better, but BARELY. His only real good line fed completely off of doyen and im not down with that..everything else was decent, it wasnt on some WTF shit like doyens verse. I dont know how...but doyen ended up winning by a rather large margin. Suprised me!

Lampoon 2-0 vs. Troublesome 1-1
    I thought someone told me trouble was good...they were wrong yo. All of troubles verse was played, top to bottom. User lines, stretching/richard simmons lines. Godalmighty. Lampoons closer was sick, "& wants all men like coffee, hot & between his legs when he drives." Dope. The only good line in the battle in my opinion but what does my opinion mean? Trouble somehow got votes even though he shouldnt have and Lampoon got the L.

Strike 2-0 vs. J o o k 2-0
    I already know whos gonna win..my boy Jook, hes just sick, but lets see what strike dropped..Strike, for real I know you're a vet and what not but do some fresh lines, not some 2002-2003 shit. Show the ropes line? Cmon man..the whole verse was basically like that, buncha played stuff. Jook was the exact opposite, all fresh shit and almost every line in his verse was dope. Im not sugarcoating shit when I say I was feeling every line. His best was, "So I'll blow brains out, And give you more head room ... like a hatch back..." This kid is sick. Blow out win for jook. Good shit man.

Tha Talent 0-0 vs. Serge dot T 0-0
    Talent like Doyen should really stick to topicals. His verse shouldve been titled, "serge and tekneek." Like every other line involved tek, lol. I mean, honestly.."They both love listening to themselves spew thoughts encircled by the flies." ROFLZ. What does that mean yo? serge spews thoughts encircled by flies, LMFAO what the fuck dog..Serge completely shit on him, son of a bitch line was dope. Nothing else to say really, but blow out win by Serge.

Castro 2-0 vs. Vary 1-0
    Ok..well castros opener wasnt good, neither were most of the lines that followed except the asterik line, that was good. So, now I'm thinking Vary could sneak a win here if he tries, I was proven wrong. Vary dropped good last week but WTF happened this week? "But yea you are the best man..only at your brothers wedding." What the hell man? And that wasnt all, though it didnt get any attention, I thought vary bit a nasif line..ROFLZ, NASIF. "As I Cave in ya chest, deep enough bears will have a new place to rest." LOL, sounds familiar, right? Nasif said it a while ago. Anyways...vary didnt really drop good, he dropped wack and cas got the easy win, while vary missed a golden opportunity.

[THE RBL HYPE MAG CLOSER]
    [WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK?!]
    none... that's who. lmao

you cats show and bring that heat next week. one

test
  4. J Dot C

J Dot C 1x RBL Champion

dope mag fellas...lol @ "name flip king"...I'm blushin now...haha...

u should sticky this...
    test
  5. MiStA aRsOnIsT

MiStA aRsOnIsT New Member

hahahaa dope mag,

aunt titna aint an alias tho homie, it was the original name i had on RM...i made booga a while after it
    test
  6. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

Where was I cocky? Lol. Nice mag nonetheless, but I don't recall being cocky at all. I had Cal last week, said I was gon' lose but he no showed, I said "great, I have Booga" I never said I'd win..

You're an idiot.
    test
  7. doYen

doYen Man Above All

lol @ super, he's always had a grudge towards me, i guess this week i'll have to show you all i just aint a story-telling god, super forgets i was battling before he even logged on to the net, i used his concepts of today back in 99
    test
  8. iLLweezy

iLLweezy ILLWeeMaN

Oh, super did the breakdowns. Explains the faggotness shining off the text
    test
  9. Gummo

Gummo New Member

not in rbl

but good mag here

def readable.

great job fellas.
    test
  10. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

dope...

*waits for south's mag*
    test
  11. Super.

Super. New Member

thanks guys!

:)
    test
  12. Junya

Junya New Member

I couldnt have said it better myself...glad someone noticed
    test
  13. Spit That

Spit That aka ST

In 100% honesty I have no problem with negative critasism...but wtf I get props in the battle and dissed in the mag?
    test
  14. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

test
  15. -Troublesome-

-Troublesome- R.I.P. Point Game

lol...kid we battled twice, and you haven't even received a single vote yet.
    test
  16. Joey donuts

Joey donuts Yeah yeah yeah

test
  17. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I'm going to be pretentious and say mention me more.
    test
  18. Etch is a G

Etch is a G The Forefront Kid

Nice mag nigga... props to you.
    test
  19. Junya

Junya New Member

the only thing weaker than your verses in both of our battles were the votes for you

regardless...keep dropping your "feeding and stretched bars" lines...
    test
  20. -Troublesome-

-Troublesome- R.I.P. Point Game

funny how ALL of them were for me

in both matches

i guess every single person was incorrect *shrugs*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.