RBL Mag

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Another week is in the books. Last week was great, we had most everyone show. Aside from a little bit of drama, it was a wonderful time. I'll give away a small preview of the Preview: the title will switch hands this week. Last weeks showing gave me a lot of material for the Highlights. Power rankings were shaken up by T.a.C losing to Gramur; Gramur is making moves, and I think he will be on top of the Rankings soon. I'll stop boring you with an intro and bore you with my subpar journalistic skills.

:scared:
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

The Recap

C. SonnyDaze(10-1)
    2. RicoSuave(4-3)

Was this the three-match? Anyways, I think Sonny is on a whole other level
    ; that being said, I think that if Rico was going to take a W against Sonny, it was going to happen last week. Too much self-hype and punches that didn't connect well leads to another W for Rico. Sucks you guys only got two votes; I'll try to keep an eye on the battles and vote in the future. I agree with the outcome, though.

Sonny by unanimous decision

:scared:

3. Gramur(2-2)
    4. T.a.C(18-2)

I'll be honest, I said it was possible in the Mag, but I didn't expect this. I figured T.a.C would run out the gates and promptly lose to Sonny lol. I actually liked T.a.C's verse, but Gram came with some good shit. That Syntac line could've been real dope, but you didn't really incorporate the syntax play. Palm Springs line had potential too. T.a.C had some decent concepts, too, but Gram executed his better. This one came down to that esoteric concept of wording.

Gramur wins by unanimous decision*

5. DarkQuest(0-0)
    6. Darric(0-0)

DarkQuest came in guns blazing and wins in clear fashion. I think it's pretty clear, Darric thinks it's pretty clear, Rico... well... Rico's voting record speaks for itself (*). DQ wins on more complete concepts. Darric had some decent concepts, but they weren't realy fleshed out appropriately for a text battle.

7. North Memphis(0-0)
    8. The marshall(0-0)

themarshall wins by no show. Thanks for voting! Post 8 lines next time, though; in the unlikely event someone drops 8 at 11:58, you want to have something up.

9. Armor King(0-0)
    10. RaZpUTIN(0-0)

Sneez wins by enforcing the no show rule but loses on links. Aside from the drama in this battle, I thought it was pretty good. Sneez showed he can still put together a decent text verse, Raz showed late. Whatever anyone wants to say, AK won this one fair and square. Vote next time, please.
    test
  3. Brown Jesus

The Preview

C. SonnyDaze(11-1)
    2. Gramur(3-2)

I have sensed the sands of time and felt the winds of change. I feel like I'm going out on a limb, but, we're going to have a new Champ soon.

3. DarkQuest(1-0)
    4. The marshall(!-0)

Haven't seen anything from the marshal and DQ dropped a nice verse last week. I think DQ is headed to a champ match tbh.

5. RicoSuave(4-4)
    6. T.a.C(18-3)

I don't see T.a.C dropping two in a row. He might still be shaking off some rust, though, so Rico has a chance to make this interesting.

7. Darric(0-1)
    8. Armor King(0-1)

I want to see what Darric drops this week. Last weeks showing wasn't bad, just not formatted how we normally like things. Sneez has been there and done that, so he get's the tentative nod.

9. Ion Metatron(0-0)
    10. GuT cHeCk(0-0)

While T.a.C was getting the aforementioned sand out of his vagina, I saw that Ion was going to no show. Seems like a double... which is gay.

:dub:
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Last Weeks Highlights

We both glorify street life and were formally products of audio
    But my switch to teks was automatic, yours jammed harder than Don Omar in the barrio.
    SonnyDaze

^I'm on fire. Nowadays my scripts explicit and heated
    my verses Rated ar,Son...so I'm cremating all ya rhymes like HE did
    Gramur

so fuck your narrations. You're stressin' from these ill facts
    But they'll call you a sick NairRaider when they see you losing hair from this match
    Gramur

he's so virgin. I'm a baller so women say I'm a treasure
    I fuck bitches in Palm Springs. He sprangs his Palm from self pleasure
    Gramur

And fuck a perfect rhyme bro, this is my lane just make sure that you stay out
    & this aint the nail in the coffin,
    that'll happen when you try and claw your way out
    Armor King

Punchline of the Week

Battles of the Week

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...9-contender-3-gramur-2-2-vs-4-t-c-18-2-a.html
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Power Ranking

5. Armor King

Kind of a toss up here tbh

4. T.a.C

Maybe I should switch him with Sneez

3. DarkQuest

He dropped a decent verse last week. I can see him making some noise.

2. Gramur

After beating T.a.C, he get's the #1 Contender spot.

1. SonnyDaze
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

Outro

to be continued
    test
  7. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

I think I should get best vote of the week
    test
  8. Gramur