RBL Mag vol. 4

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Master Peace, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rip Valentine

Rip Valentine Better Than You

nah, you're straight bruh... It wasnt any fault of yours, or anyone's really... I'll just keep myself involved, and make sure I know whats goin on.
    test
  2. The Purifier

The Purifier cleansin text of wackness

any feedback from those that I voted on maybe? would be appreciated
    test
  3. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

about your rating system? I think it should become a legal standard for the RBL...I like it.
    test
  4. Revanon

I know there won't be any extensions granted in my battles...you either show or take the O....

rules are there for a reason....
    test
  5. The Purifier

The Purifier cleansin text of wackness

lol I meant on my verse, I got no showed again. bah
    test
  6. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

extentions r never goin away..deal with it..but for god's sake get rid of that 64 line max rule..that shit is so damn retarded it's not even funny
    test
  7. I'm Nick James.

I'm Nick James. New Member

stfu you no showin', story tellin', 'i didnt drop because i thought it was a waste of time' excuse makin', gay name havin', red text typin, queer boy bein', faggot.

na, but on the real. my verse would've murdered yours regardless. i know it and you know it, thats why you didnt drop. shit... i could give you an extension 'til NEXT YEAR and you wouldnt drop anything hotter lol.
    test
  8. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

another thing, ive seen leagues recently give vote deductions for havin an extension.

like, you could post within 24 hours, but you'd be deducted 2 or 4 votes.
    test
  9. Revanon

good ideas...
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I never really agreed with that rule.

If you're gonna be penalized votes.. Your opponent shouldn't also be given the extra time to write.. Either that or both can edit their verses during the extention but no vote deduction
    test
  11. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

that's a crappy rule that would only benefit hensley. who always needs an extension. lol

but really, logically speaking...
    battlers have all week to prepare a verse, this extension would effect how the league is run.
    HOW YOU ASK? good question well I- for example have already voted on my required amount. IF you posted today or late last night, I wouldv'e read your battle but not cared to vote. Now your battle will be open past sunday because it needs more votes. It's not fair to the rest of the league to wait on someone to be ranked, who doesn't even post on time & will always need an extension.
    test
  12. Criteria

Criteria Superman in this bitch!

I threw up something for my battle - sorry, forgot.

pm'ed to nasty
    test
  13. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

ayo dizchozen1,

I just realized that your record is 1-1.........................? hmmmmm
    test
  14. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

well, votes aren't due until sunday, if someone posts saturday, they obviously have plenty of time to vote and have their battle voted on. plus,

in my case, so far this season, out of 2 battles I have had 1 extension, and I posted early in the morning on Saturday. Not much of a difference between 12 AM and 6 AM thurs.

and it is your own personal opinion to not 'care to vote'. in fact, if anything would slow the progress of battles moving forward, that would.

extensions should just be up to the battlers involved in the battle. not everyone has the same schedule.
    test
  15. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

plus, the not enough votes shit is kind of a weak excuse.

RBL used to have verses due on Friday anyways. At least in this league if you need an extension, your still posting on Friday, and have 2-3 days to vote.
    test
  16. E Tha Real

E Tha Real Real Life

friday verse was horrible and changed, because to many people were being forced into weekend family affairs, dates, movies ect.

& it's not fair to me as a member of RBL- who follows the rules, that if I want to vote on your battle because it looks to be a good match-up. I now have to wait longer, so I end up voting on some newbies battle, thinking that you are going to no-show & I'm not going to get the required amount of votes.

not to mention monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday.
    agree on 16 lines for example & that's 4 lines a day. nothing to be complaining about.
    test
  17. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

Fair enough, but also, this is all based on your individual schedule. So basically to accommodate the time you want to vote. A person posting on Friday, gives a full Saturday, and most of Sunday to vote on battles. Votes are due Sunday night, not Friday night. So it's not like it really limits when you can vote.

I agree that it makes more logical sense to write throughout the week, but the truth is alot of people don't do that.
    test
  18. Defcon_5

all this extention talk...just keep it liek it's always been...verses due thursday..somebody can ask for an extention until friday and they either get a yes or a no
    test
  19. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

lol ya, sounds good
    test
  20. Defcon_5

it worked in the past..only thing that made text die down back then was people beat everybody that they wanted to beat and started getting lazy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.