RBL Mag vol. 4

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Master Peace, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

oh nevamind...i'll just go get it off your profile
    test
  2. I'm Nick James.

I'm Nick James. New Member

i think im in 3 way in which im the only one who showed. wtf.
    test
  3. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...if you can't post in 4 days...you need to get out of the league...

how are you asking for an extension...they should never be granted...we need to apply that to the rules...

it's bullshit....
    test
  4. I'm Nick James.

I'm Nick James. New Member

^ word.

i just wasted 24 lines on them faggots. i shit 24 lines daily but still...
    test
  5. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

man extensions are fine, imo. some cats just stay busy.... I dont think excessive extensions should be allowed, but ain't that big of a deal. I almost needed one today, but I happened to have some extra time that almost wasn't available.
    test
  6. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

i hate long bar battles... I always feel like my best lines'll be overlooked...
    test
  7. TorrMup

TorrMup New Member

ayo Nasty or Master Peace.........I know you aint supposed to do requests but can you NOT set me up with Mad Ill or Ventical next week, cuz Ive already battled them before. Thanks, one
    test
  8. Meggido

Meggido New Member

lol...watch ya' mouth boy.

I saw ya' verse, and it honestly wasn't worth it.
    I opted to drop in the RSTL instead.

The Saddest part is, my opponent had better
    Punches in the TOPICAL league.

Now shut your fucking mouth kid, and watch who you call faggot.
    Take those little toy guns of yours, and play cowboys and Faggots
    with the rest of the Brokeback Munchkins.

Run Along Now.
    test
  9. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

ehhh, i understand if it's like dragging on forever. but like Meta said, people get busy.

i know for me this week, i wasn't able to be at my house before the deadline, and that's where i usually write my verses, and save any lines that i've written throughout the week. so i just asked for extra time so i'd be able to post my shit up, and it turns out i got the verse done by 6 AM. not really that big of a deal.

plus to me, the point is always to battle. if ppl need an extension, they're usually gonna be writing or finishing up their verse in one day anyways, so it isn't really an advantage. especially when cats can take their verses down and change them while it's goin on.
    test
  10. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

and if anything should be added to prevent extensions, it's a check in rule. the guy i battled this week didn't check in at all, and showed up and just dropped a verse. wasnt a big deal, but usually that's kind of the sign to know that the person saw the battle, and is ready to show up for it.
    test
  11. The Purifier

The Purifier cleansin text of wackness

word @ the checkin rule

but wtf@ people admitting to deliberately no showing, that's some unreliable pussy shit
    test
  12. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

yeah...I feel you Rev and I feel sin to. I don't like granting extentions because Nasty throws the battle up on Sunday night...so its like you got damn near 5 days to drop 12 bars...

unless its finals week or school is kicking your ass or sumtin...I know how that is.

But if you was just fuckin around and forgot or sum bullshit...then you probably won't get one
    test
  13. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

I hear you hensley...i just feel that four LONG DAYS is enough....there is always a moment where you have atleast 40 minutes to drop....whether you work or not...there is always atleast 40 minutes in a 24 hour period that you can do this...

busy or not...

asking for extensions isn't fair to the person who dropped on time.
    test
  14. The Purifier

yo can I get some feedback or something?
    test
  15. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Meggido - I really wanted you to show man. You were around too so I thought you would have. Damn. You let me down...

Big Mack - You best believe I'm around, but I aint about to expose those who asked me to vouch for them. Lol. It would be too easy, and pretty much a snakemove on my part. I wont reveal who they are unless theres a need to, so there's no worry of that...

Lol.
    test
  16. Rip Valentine

Rip Valentine Better Than You

eh... I didn't check in so maybe I deserve this, but it is kinda fucked up how i rushed a verse last minute to make time limit, and then John gets an extension after the due time, when I didn't even know... The extension part, I don't mind, but it would be better/more fair next time if one of the mods could inform me, via pm or something. That way, I would've taken 20 minutes after the deadline to try to post up a not so rushed verse, as opposed to somethin barely better than a noshow verse going against someone the caliber of Hensley.
    test
  17. The Purifier

lol yeah it's always messed up when one guy rushes to make the deadline then the other calmly takes an extension lmao. ah if everyone just followed the rules, showed and voted
    test
  18. Rip Valentine

Rip Valentine Better Than You

yea, but again I don't mind the extension, I just feel when it comes after the deadline, I should be informed, so that I can make any changes necessary to my verse.
    test
  19. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

You didn't have to leave that rushed verse up though..

Once an extention is granted you both have 24 hours to drop your verse.. So you coulda took it down & put more work into it.
    test
  20. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

ya, well anyways, my bad to Rip about the extension.

i agree that in most cases its better without them, but sometimes it just works out that way.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.