RBL Mag (current edition)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Introduction

I came into work today and saw the most wonderful thing; we had no students. I'm literally getting paid while I write the Mag today =). That said, maybe I can do a decent job of it... probably not, though. You have to give me credit, though, English is my second language; da berry fak dat I don right lyk theece is commendable tbh. Plus, Sonny's version is probably stealing my thunder this week.

After a one week hiatus, my Mag is back; kinda missed spending the couple hours writing it tbh. We only had 2 battles last week, so the Review will be somewhat short; it was an interesting week, though. We have a full roster this week, I think we have 5 battles. Some names I remember, some I don't, but it should be good. With the apparent dearth of text battlers. the Highlights will be a little shorter than normal, but we will have Power Rankings again this week. T.a.C and I are going to hammer out the details of a pre-tourney points system to seed the tourney. I have a tentative idea about it; but nothing concrete. I'll provide a quick synopsis of our ideas in a short article.

I think that covers all bases. I hope you enjoy your Mag.
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Review of Last Week

C. SonnyDaze(12-1)
    2. Gramur(4-2)
    3. The marshall(2-0)

This was a good three-way. Usually one party no shows, one of them sucks or some other faggotry occurs, but this was good. Marshall impressed me with his verse, I think he has what it take to give us a new champ. Sonny needs a few more defenses to take the record for consecutive weeks, I think; so this is a good thing. Gramur wasn't bad, but I expected more after his showing the week before. lol wording? Sonny wins and retains the title.

Good battle guys

4. RicoSuave(5-4)
    5. Darric(0-2)
    6. MisterE(0-0)

Can I get an "lol... whut?" Rico posts a no show verse, MrE posts a real verse that's too long, Rico complains, MrE realizes he posted too many lines, Rico claims the win on a DQ and life as we know it... was completely unaffected. Life wins.
    test
  3. Brown Jesus

This Weeks Preview

C. SonnyDaze(13-1)
    2. RicoSuave(6-4)

Sonny just gets to beat up on the same guys over and over lol. I still think Sonny is on another level than Rico, so Sonny retains this week.

3. Gramur(4-3)
    4. The marshall(2-1)

This will be good. If Gram brings his A game, this should be a good one. I think Marshall has what it takes, but I m convinced that Gram won't lose to him twice in a row. Gram in a nail biter.

5. MisterE(0-1)
    6. | Orgin | (0-0)

Never heard of I Origin and Mr E is nice. MrE if he shows.

7. Need Beats(0-0)
    8. About Tyme(0-0)

Never heard of either guy. My magic eightball told me About Tyme is going to win after I railed it up.

9. Muti(0-0)
    10. Resilient(0-0)
    11. Blue Tongue(0-0)

Muti seems familiar, can't really place him though. never heard of Blue Tongue either. Weezy is nice. Weezy whould win this one.
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Power Ranking

5. Resilent

New sign in, but he will make some noise. Maybe he sticks around long enough to unseat Sonny, or maybe even compete in the tourney.

4. Gramur

Where else could he go? He still is one of the best in the league, though.

3. The Marshall

After a good showing last week, I'm giving him the nod over Gram.

2. RicoSuave

He earned this spot this week with a return to the title match.

1. SonnyDaze

Who else?
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

Last Weeks Highlights

He was mad when Quest voted for me. Big ego for a fucking rookie
    Always feeling himself...and that's the only way he touching pussy
    Gramur

Fuck Sonny cuz those punches dont even fit ya moniker.
    Every line he drops is either terrible self hype or it runs right off the monitor.
    The Marshall

This faggot SD so confused when it involves pleasure.
    You've never been down to earth - you just kneel more to suck dick better.
    The Marshall

Punchline of the Week

DarkQuest dealing with PMS symptoms

Verse of the Weeks

Battle of the Week

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...1-vs-2-gramur-4-2-vs-3-themarshall-2-0-a.html

:scared:
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

Outro

That's your Mag, I hope you enjoyed it. I want to say a few things about the seeding system that we will be implementing after out 2 week break (more on that in next weeks hibernation mag... 99.999% sober). Basically I want to give some amount of points for wins, losses, title defenses, and maybe for having something in the Highlights. I want it to be competitive for as long as possible, and not have Sonny win a few weeks and be so far ahead that no one can get the 1 seed. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Have fun this week, guys. I'll have a partial Mag next week, and then again in our first week back.

:omosalute:
    test
  7. the marshall

the marshall New Member

test
  8. Muti

Muti I just write

good to see mags still go up...
    test
  9. Blue Tongue

Blue Tongue Say awhhhh

i Wish i could Like Mutis Comment... cause thats word for word what i wanted to say. =(
    Dumb Muti!!! ... =(

.... i Hate you!! >=(

Now i aint saying shit.... and i aint even making sense! >=(

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!
    ... In other related news...

you all really have to have a more open discusion about this break thing...
    im pretty much ADD so... your all going to hate me soon if not already!
    .... i have no patience and im quick to lose my head and get anxious like britney spears near sciccors...

test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

cool man, and if work calms down I'd be glad to help out with some stories and shit. I'll PM you
    test
  11. l Origin l

l Origin l Member

l Origin l. Not IOrigin on the next thread if you can please.. I'm already thinking kids are going to make Ipod name flips, don't hype them for that sort of let down. Also you've never heard of me because this is my first battle.
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

:facepalm2:

fixing it
    test
  13. Rated-Are

Rated-Are New Member

wow this shit is still cracking aye?
    maybe ill break out the old keyboard for ol times sake..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.