RBL Mag by Super and Ooze.

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Super., Jan 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super.

Super. New Member

wow, sad. first off, you fucking idiot, notice i said 'if'? can you fucking see you homosexual? honestly, did you go to school? you really are just a stupid idiot, look here is another example, if one good person from RB has success here (shadows edge), that doesnt mean the RB league is good stupid fucking idiot, honestly you are the biggest moron i have ever come across. want to know why that doesnt make the RB league good? because shadows edge isnt the only person in the league, there is also other fucking people in it. honestly, instead of arguing with me, why dont you go get an education?
    test
  2. Super.

Super. New Member

oh, i still want to shit on you. and that record thing..shadows edge has 10+ wins, frame had like 9+ wins, you have 6 wins, and you're not even top 10. your argument has no merit. there is heads that make top 10 with 6-0, 5-0, why? because they are good. lol@acting like breaking top 30 is fucking great. its not a big accomplishment buddy, bottom 30 is filled with newbies, so congrats on beating newbies and 'not having to try.' I can put you up against someone good next week, if thats what you want. but see, you'll get shut out, then youll cry, and claim that the league is corrupted. so what do you want me to do? since you are obviously the BEST HEAD HERE, please tell me what you want so i can accomidate all of your requests. and another thing, its really great that you say all of your site has made top 30, yet i dont see ANYONE, NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON FROM YOUR SHITHOLE SITE WIN A TITLE, OR EVEN GET REMOTELY CLOSE, excluding shadows edge and prolly one other person. so basically, all your argument is saying, is that people from ur site can beat newbies, very easily without trying and they cant match up against good people or vets. GREAT ARGUMENT MAN, TRULY.
    test
  3. Word-Scape

Word-Scape Boom bap.

Well, now that hes signed in, if he starts beating people and wins the title or something etc etc....you will have to eat your words =/

But anyways, I still feel sorry for Eternal Path, hes top 10 and still gets called whack =(
    test
  4. Super.

Super. New Member

test
  5. Super.

Super. New Member

he wont even get to top 15. and that remark right there about eternal path, cut the sarcastic shit out. im as suprised as the next guy, on how she got to top 10.
    test
  6. Word-Scape

Word-Scape Boom bap.

Nah, im not being sarcastic, i put my self in (her?) shoes and be like damn, I made it here and niges still calling me whack.
    And then i think about what happens if i get somewhere in there

Sadness yo ='(
    test
  7. ThePeoplesAlias

ThePeoplesAlias Life In The Trash....

this has nothing to do with having an education. You know what proves when you have lost an argument? when you resort to name calling instead of arguing your point. Oh, and saying "if" is not how to make an argument. The word "if" in the way that you used it is basically readying yourself for an excuse once you are proven wrong...which you proved with your extremely bolded, unnecessary, contradicting post above.

your point contradicts itself. you are arguing that since nobody except SE from rb has had a title shot, rb sucks. and at the same time you are arguing SE isn't the only one on rb which means we suck. well, then how are you going to claim that you have to have a title shot to be considered good? [your point about SE said that according to the number of people we have, we suck. your contradion is that you also said since we dont have title shots we suck, when there are over 100 heads in this league. which would mean that we dont have to get a title shot in order to not suck, we just have to do relatively well compared to everyone else.] title shot is two people per week. so it would be obvious that the top 30 people out of the 100+ would be the 'semi good - good' people in the league. and ALL of the heads from Rbs league that came over here have been in top 30. you made the claim that Rb sucks. and since everyone from our league [thats come over here, which most of our league has] has been in top 30 of your league, then if our league sucks your league sucks. its quite obvious to anyone with a brain that if we suck yet still make top 30 over here then you guys suck. maybe im not the one who needs an education after all.

its quite obvious to anyone with a brain that if we suck yet still make top 30 over here then you guys suck.

its quite obvious to anyone with a brain that if we suck yet still make top 30 over here then you guys suck.

test
  8. ThePeoplesAlias

because i was never in that week you fucking moron. go check your old sign out thread for that week. your idiotic mods put me in when i signed out. i also had a battle vs. young P where he used old personals from rb and used them against me, if you'd like to go find that. i reported it to one of your mods but they didnt do anything [because your mods suck] so i simply signed back in minus that loss. putting me at 6-1. i could have easily taken that loss away as well but i legitimately lost without one of your retarded mods causing it so i kept it.
    test
  9. Super.

Super. New Member

rofl, you must be really good if you're 5-3. i admit, that type of record is impressive.
    test
  10. ThePeoplesAlias

1. i won 6 battles.
    2. one of my 'losses' i wasnt even signed in that week. good job to your mods.
    3. another of my losses the kid bit, i told ur mods, nothing was done. i took away the loss when i signed back in since your mods shouldve done it for me.
    4. that puts me at 6-1. since when does a record get worse unless you actually lost ? its pretty pathetic that you count a battle where a kid bit and a battle where i wasnt signed in that week as losses just for the sake of an argument..

not to mention you gave me a loss for not posting links...even though my opponent no showed [according to your rules which say they WILL BE FOLLOWED and aren't because you suck at modding].

the only thing at a loss here is your moderating skills... fuck you can't even get people's records straight.. I'm sure if the almighty fracture signed back in you'd change his record to whatever he wanted... oh wait you already did that .. put it at 10-0 for no reason.. fucking dickrider.
    test
  11. Super.

Super. New Member

education has a lot to do with arguments, especially this one since you obviously cant comprehend what im saying. im keeping it really fucking simple and you still cant understand.

"your point contradicts itself. you are arguing that since nobody except SE from rb has had a title shot, rb sucks. and at the same time you are arguing SE isn't the only one on rb which means we suck. well, then how are you going to claim that you have to have a title shot to be considered good? [your point about SE said that according to the number of people we have, we suck. your contradion is that you also said since we dont have title shots we suck, when there are over 100 heads in this league. which would mean that we dont have to get a title shot in order to not suck, we just have to do relatively well compared to everyone else.] "

you're going in circles son. i said that since nobody has had a title shot or has done relatively well in the league or has gotten any respect other than shadows edge, RB sucks. you were sayign that since shadows received a title shot, RB was suddenly good because of his success. i said that you were a fucking moron to say that, since shadows isnt the only person in the RB league and he doesnt represent every single person in the league, idiot. doing relatively well in the league is getting a title shot, getting respect, and beating good people, which no one other than shadows has done.

"title shot is two people per week. so it would be obvious that the top 30 people out of the 100+ would be the 'semi good - good' people in the league. and ALL of the heads from Rbs league that came over here have been in top 30. you made the claim that Rb sucks. and since everyone from our league [thats come over here, which most of our league has] has been in top 30 of your league, then if our league sucks your league sucks. its quite obvious to anyone with a brain that if we suck yet still make top 30 over here then you guys suck. maybe im not the one who needs an education after all."

see, this is why you're such an idiot. you are saying ALL of the people from RB that came here have made top 30, which isnt true and you're also saying that since they made it to top 30, that means the whole rb league is great. get this through ur fucking skull, 5-10 people dont represent 50-60. 5-10 people from RB that have gotten to top 30 dont represent all the other 40+ people in the rb league. seriously, get it through your head. and it doesnt take a genius (here is your chance to learn) to figure out not all of top 30 is actually good. let me see those same RB heads make top 15, top 10 then talk. all they do is get to top 30, maybe win a battle, lose the next and sign out. they never reach top 10, they never get a title shot, they never get respect, why? because they arent good.

"its quite obvious to anyone with a brain that if we suck yet still make top 30 over here then you guys suck.

its quite obvious to anyone with a brain that if we suck yet still make top 30 over here then you guys suck."

see, again. you're trying to say that the couple of RB kids that make it to top 30 represent the whole fucking league. it would be different if everyone, and i do mean EVERYONE in that pathetic league made it to top 30, then your point would be valid, only then.

but this is what ill do. YOU can represent RB, since you want to be their savior. lets put you in the spotlight big man. ill battle you next week in RBL, a normal battle EXCEPT that if I win, EVERYONE from RB gets permanently banned from the league except the good people. if you win, ill shut up, and ill erase your 5-3 record and give you a 6-0.

PLEASE ACCEPT.
    test
  12. Word-Scape

Word-Scape Boom bap.

quick question:

Would I be in this "good people" category?

Cuz if not then im repping rv ;)
    test
  13. Super.

Super. New Member

no, so you might consider telling that n!gga to stfu or know his role.
    test
  14. Word-Scape

Word-Scape Boom bap.

I cant...

But whatever

Whats an RB?

;)
    test
  15. Super.

Super. New Member

a site that consists of people that will be banned from the league, if limits accepts.
    im not joking either, so enjoy your stay while it lasts.
    test
  16. I dunno

I dunno New Member

[this is limits]

super, the point is that half of LLL IS/ has been in this league as well ...and ALL of them that have been have made top 30 that I know of.. im not saying every LLL head is ill, im simply saying that if we suck and are in top 30 then this site does too. and i don't think this site sucks, im simply saying that If rb's league was so bad then we wouldnt all make top 30 in this league. im tired of people assuming rb is wack cuz everyone else says it is.

oh, and about the match: you know you are setting me up for something i can't do. its unfair to bring Rb into a beef between you and I .. they have nothing to do with it other than being argued about. oh, and we also both know you would get votes just because you rep RM and the beef is "Rb vs. RM" and also that ur a mod here. and we both know that if we battle at Rb you will lose miserably because im a mod there. so don't make stupid suggestions. if you want to, we can battle me vs. you in this league - I lose I am out of the league permanently, I win you give me a 7-1 record. [I did lose once i dont want it taken away thats gay] . but either way, you can't beat me at Rb and I can't beat you here. oh, and you're retarded, you know that, right ? how would you know who was from rb and who wasnt? they could all sign back in under alias's as the same record even if you did ban them, you idiot.
    test
  17. Super.

Super. New Member

i can beat you at RB, i can beat you here, i can beat you anywhere son. since you are defending RB with all your little heart, go all out son. you lose, RB people are banned from the league, cmon.
    test
  18. I dunno

I dunno New Member

so, accept or don't -those are my conditions - i could care less if you accept or not, you challenged me, you are the one all worked up, you accept my conditions or I don't battle you and I could care less either way, whereas you seem to care. *shrugs*
    test
  19. Super.

Super. New Member

its called IP.
    test
  20. I dunno

I dunno New Member

if you can beat me at rb then battle me at Rb, retard. you'd lose by KO within two seconds of everyone seeing your wack . rofl @ you thinking your good. you're not even good on this site, just dickrode over here. but you wont have those dr's on rb .
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.