RBL Mag - 2/6/06

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by David Lama, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destrukt

Destrukt New Member

damn dude..i think your doin a great job just lookin around..i was invited into this site because of the great mod work and the efforts put into mags and stuff. other sites are lacking it. so forget what other pplz say..your doing frickin awesome
    test
  2. Sintro

Sintro Archive this..

yea, I see what you're saying & you're doing a good job essay. I can't think of any league that I've been in that has ran better than this one. but I recall you jumping all over me on hype awhile back becoz I said a couple of hens' lines were play'd in his verse. & called me wack as fuck when I'm not.(& don't flip that on me, becuz I'm not arrogant @ all on the net & am probly the most modest & unbias netcee that shouldn't be.) & a couple other occasions when I posted on b b o y s that made up my opinion on you as a groupe figure, or more like a kid reaching out for acceptance.
    test
  3. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

^^lol na man.. as the event tells you I do not wanna be cool with heads. I called you whack cause well at the moment I thought you were from the verses I seen from you. and I dont remember why it is that I jumped on you like that. oooooh yeaaaa. wait... yeaaaaaa i remember.. I think it was spit that vs hensley and there was a thread about the battle on bboys so I decided to vote on it and well. I saw your vote and didnt like something about it and remembered you having a big mouth on bboys and shit so I wanted to shut you up. cause yeaaa now Im remembering you better. you did used to talk alot of shit. you'd be like "all ya aint ish, cause mud foot started everything and shit". You were one of those dudes that'd go against the grain just to stand out and all it made you look like was dumb IMO. I dont know you'd post around with some big ass ego and vote like you were some god, and in the WBL I used to make fun of people like that, and you came off as one of those. so yea thats basically why dude.
    test
  4. Destrukt

Destrukt New Member

hahahahah. mods have a hard job..

what are qualifications for mods?
    test
  5. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

you gotta be crazy
    test
  6. Destrukt

Destrukt New Member

aahha.
    very different from the other sites..
    just bein active like crazyy got me to be mod.

hahaah

shows a lot abotu you!
    test
  7. Sintro

Sintro Archive this..

Lmao, I've never had any type of net ego. their's a big difference between telling ppl how it is & hyping myself up. I told sum kids that a few lines weren't good & you took it as me being arrogant, when I've never said anything about how dope I am or how much better my shit is, becuz I'm not like that on the net. If I see a consistant dope verse I'll say it, but if it isn't I'm not gonna be the typical text hype man like yourself & say it was dope as fuck when it wasn't becuz you wanna be their homeboy & get in their good graces. & the topic was about making an impact or sum shit, when I said mudfoot should be@the top. I never said fuck anybody, your groupie ass had no idea who I was talking about & thought it would be a good opertunity to show the ppl you idolize how much you love them by talking out of your ass.
    test
  8. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

lmao.. the opposite way around dude. and I never tell people their shit is dope when it isnt so check yourself fag. read the shit I say carefully cause apparently you dont. and whatever dude. apparently some of you guys dont want a mag. at least not one from me. ya just dont get people have different opinions. you my friend are an idiot. and I could care less wtf you think.

anyways, me modding this league started out as a favor I was doing for defcon. i ended up helping out longer than I expected. but whatever. text battling isnt as fun as it used to be. its getting pretty boring, and well it used to be something I did to take my mind away from a few things. so I thought I'd help make it fun again by modding and putting shit up on time and shit and motivating heads to coming back and then after it was back to normal I could battle myself again since the shit just got boring for me. and well.. all this bitching and moaning by idiots like you, well.. usually I ignore it but at the moment there seems to be quite a few of you and I just dont feel like putting up with it. I dont get payed for this shit. and well.. I dont feel like actually putting my time into giving you guys a league that some of ya just dont deserve. I do a mag and every week theres the same idiots bitching and moaning. whatever though. its cool. just not cool with me as a mod. so yeaaaaa ya can get someone else to mod this ish. since thats basically what most of ya want right?

k.

consider your wish granted. 1
    test
  9. Sintro

Sintro Archive this..

yea you do girlie
    test
  10. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

my last post as a RBL mod

RBL modding just isnt something I wanna do anymore. I've been meaning to stop, but I was waiting for there to be someone to take over the league before I left, apparently those people are within this very thread so I guess its safe for me to stop now.. truth is I have thought about sticking around as a mod. but the tourney being deleted disencouraged me alot, especially what jeff said after it was deleted. when he reffered to him not being sure about the future of text. that could mean anything, and basically I dont wanna put more time and effort into a league that could possibly be deleted soon.

me with no motivation plus soo many heads bitching

=

me not modding.

pretty much. so yea have fun dudes with whoever replaces me, thats if anyone even replaces me.
    test
  11. Scientz

Scientz Im Good Writtens Bitch!

keep doin ya thang ma dude...fuck what niccuhs say

u modding the league well...one of the only reasons a lotta heads joined again

thats real talk
    test
  12. Willie Dickgood

Willie Dickgood New Member

test
  13. ReX™

ReX™ dyno mite!

da rbl kinda got alil betta... well atleast interesting readin all da bitchin n shit from er one...
    test
  14. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

you're about the only reason it's interesting now, so fuck it.

people always bitch about anything they possibly can, don't let it get to you.
    test
  15. Aven Brooks

Aven Brooks .. bladerunner ..

.. Numskull lyin .. nig NEVER beat me .. he like 0-10 or some shit .. scroll back rbl for proof .. shiiiiit

..n i wanna sip on some Hot Chocolate..
    test
  16. Mr. Skull

Mr. Skull G.T.P.

lmfao nigga when I won the RBL title it was over you.. I don't know if you no-showed or what but I got the W. And went on as RBL champ. lol. Thank you very much..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.