RBL Mag - 1/29/06

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by David Lama, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

and its 5 votes you need.. minus 1 vote for each missing vote

and minus 6 votes if no votes are posted at all.

so you got a minus 6
    test
  2. CLEVER

CLEVER New Member

i aint know the shit was 8 oclock deadline... I thought it was on sunday... and I deserve my win after you Talked me bad in the mag...that mafucka cant write... I dont do nothing too serious on this net shit either, you might as well be giving em away...

And you know you've stretched out times for peeps to drop a verse, and you cant spare me on Votes... cmon fam... thats sick... but since it'd be funny you was all quick to give me the L....

Its hard enough just to be active enough to battle on this shit....and this the only reason i post here... 35 post, and you've seen every 1 of em...

its just fucked up man

if that shit stands im out...
    test
  3. CLEVER

CLEVER New Member

you already snatch 2 from me earlier in this bullshit
    test
  4. CLEVER

CLEVER New Member

fuck it man

I was talking bout editing my verse, for the 2 lines...

its obvious who won this shit... Rules over Truth....s fucked up
    test
  5. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

yea sorry man..

but you just did 3 quick votes after I dq'd you

your votes didnt even seem thought out dude.. seemed like you rushed the fuck outta them just to get them outta the way and get the win after I dq'd you.. looked like you just read other peoples votes and went with what they said LOL.. man rules are rules for a reason. If I dont enforce them then well.. noone will pay attention to them

and yea I took away 2 votes earlier.. I was suppose to give you the L just for not matching him, but I didnt lol..
    test
  6. CLEVER

CLEVER New Member

I didnt go in to much detail cause i thought you was Closing them...but I voted on who I thought won... most of the time its easy to see... kinda like my battle with SOBE that I got fucked on....lol

thats such fuckin Bullshit... I dont never get mad over this computer shit, but that whole battle was such fuckin bullshit....

those 3 votes were made before you closed them... because them battles wasnt finished... and those 3 votes is enough for a win, without even posting up 5... MINE wasnt even finished yet.... and there was other battles that wasnt finished... i just aint have time to get em early... if you dont change that thats fucked up man..
    test
  7. CLEVER

CLEVER New Member

Before I go tho...

Look for me! FEB. 24th! DONT FORGET IT!

106 & Park Freestyle Friday

The names CLEVER

Tall lanky white dude with bushy ass hair, they doubt me before I even open my mouth, but I can Freestyle battle like a ma fucka.... so the doubt helps me out in the end, cause its something to see.... look for me... pz
    test
  8. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.