RBL Contender Match 3. SiegeSupreme VS 3.5 Coil Grimely VS 4. Tacky Jones

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Thursday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [02] - The deadline for extensions is 24 hours ONLY, making it Friday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am EST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​

Good luck.
    test
  2. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

16? 8 per?

good luck guys
    test
  4. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

test
  5. Tacky Jones

Prolly need an ext.
    test
  6. coil grimely

Same.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Siege:

Siege, brotha, your lines are STRETCHED…
    Jesus Christ, this penis writes some freakish lines, Supreme? Ya right, you aint illin’ no doubt
    I’ve heard of filler lines but filler in a line? I had to add this shit that makes no sense jus to match your syllable count

Fuck that shit,

Don’t Flop, though its most likely that you are, well
    You wont be ABLe, because once its GrindTime, I’ma Smack you off this URL
    Wack you are, your girl can tell, she flees to me, boss
    She eats my sausage cuisine and leaves with a mouthful of MY Suprême sauce
    I have a dream, dawg, let me tell you one, Siege
    I wish your mom worked in the WTC, and 9/11 was the day you were conceived

Coil:

He thinks hes good, I cant even graph the laughter
    This week he’s ranked 3.5, cuz this league only see’s him as half a battler
    No one pays you any attention, its not hard to see
    Cuz your words here reach the same audience as Clint Eastwood at the RNC
    I remember you’ ask me for advice, to explain tech.
    I told you don’t mention it…so my finger prints will never reach that trainwreck
    You got slain in straight sets, just get out, dude
    BJ didn’t forget to rank you, this league that needs people is better off without you
    test
  8. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Mic check 1 2, 1 2…
    Turn me up in ya headphones nigga…

Sike nah.

But look….

This guy is just lame! I bring lines to amaze faggot, you can’t fly in my lane!!
    Coil? I’ll snap ya mic in half…u got a shitty type of rap soo it’s only fitting that u have “grime” in ur name!
    I’m kinda deranged…but in this battle you’lll get buried by choice
    It’s big guns that I carry & hoist,..so he’ll get “lit up” when I press the button like chairs on The Voice!
    You can’t fly wit the God! Closest “shot” you’ll have to win is the firing squad!
    So quit actin like you hardboiled...grab the iron & “spark coil”…you’d think I was hotwiring cars!
    You got a problem wit bars! You should leave text alone playa. My lines are methadone fatal!
    Punchlines? You can’t stop mine. But only time “Coil” got a “hot line” is referencing old telephone cables!

Now it’s your turn, faggot.

I heard Tac was close to McGuyver… It’s sad to see ‘cuz battle me? Dawg u supposed to be wiser..
    I go HAM when I spit a verse…”set Tac up to get this work”…you’d think I was postin job opening fliers!!
    Wit bars no one is fuckin’ hotter bro….heard Tac was touchin alotta dough??
    Shiett I’ll run in his pockets wit weapons peeled…relentless steel! .& “get a mil” quicker than Lux & Calicoe!!
    Leave wit ya brain attatched? You betta pray for that!! These days it’s wack, way 2 many gays that rap..
    See word on the street is Tac hoes around, steady blowin Brown…but his fave instrument is still the Anglo-Sax!!
    My lines are berserk! Pay attention when I’m tryin to work….legit a threat, I been the best as far as rhyming wit words!!
    But you?? Ya phrasing has been wack, those lines r a sin, Tac/syntax…& I ain’t jus defining the term!

& I'm out.
    test
  9. coil grimely

Ya kinda late, but a dq...?

You know the procedure, get smoked like some reefer,
    Give a supreme blow to ya dome; comotose to a sieger
    I'm cold like december. Fight scene, kitchen's a splendor,
    Plugin fists to ya face & make ya head spin like a blender
    Run ya mouth like a motor, you snitched so don't ever holla,
    Now nobody rides with SS... like a boycott on Chevy Impalas
    And what the fuck is a tac? Hammers introduce 'em to wall,
    He doesn't nail girls. In the ring?! Tac couldn't hang-up a call
    We can make this a brawl & yes, I will make y'all a mess,
    Bet at any 'caust, I just burned-jew like Adolffs impressed
    (Pause) <------------------------ which explains your mental,
    Yo' mama had sex w/ a horse, which explains your dental
    Wanted to go bar for bar, but, bar for bar'll have ya dead,
    My favorite bar begins with crow & the ending, stabs ya head!
    I'm far from being finished, you're both far from being polished,
    let's be honest 'cos your punches Netherland I assume that ya Hollish
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

test
  11. ski mask

ski mask The Don

I have a dream, dawg, let me tell you one, Siege
    I wish your mom worked in the WTC, and 9/11 was the day you were conceived

vs.

My lines are berserk! Pay attention when I’m tryin to work….legit a threat, I been the best as far as rhyming wit words!!
    But you?? Ya phrasing has been wack, those lines r a sin, Tac/syntax…& I ain’t jus defining the term!

vs.

'm cold like december. Fight scene, kitchen's a splendor,

Vote: Coil

All the verses were pretty weak. Siege's lines are hella stretched, but have a decent flow to them. TaC has a nice flow, but the wording isn't there. Some of ya concepts couldve been thought out more.

If Coil's verse is late, and doesn't count.. Vote: T.a.C.

he was better than Siege
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

Hit and miss here. You got at least a decent punch off on each opponent, though.

I feel like you're forcing a lot of your multies. Personally, I prefer efficient lmulties; they should help setup/deliver the punch. I'll use the closer as an example:

Pay attention when I’m tryin to work….I been the best as far as rhyming wit words!!
    [And] Ya phrasing has been wack,
    those lines r a sin, Tac/syntax…& I ain’t jus defining the term!

Still a little off, The line really should work out to be 4 lines, maybe 5 in it's original form. This is imo the reason we can't really get down with your style; the setup and delivery might be separated by what ends up amounting to filler. In all fairness, I pretty much had a 5-6 line punch i my verse, too, but it was formatted very differently and no one like that either. I get tired of the status quo, too, but I'm not sure this is the way to do it.

Don't watch so much GT, URL, etc

:smile:
    test
  13. Brown Jesus

Would've given coil the win if he posted on time. I didn't like much of T.a.C's verse while Siege had a few decent lines. The good lines from Siege were directed at Coil, whereas T.a.C's best was directed at Siege. I'm voting Siege based on having the better verse overall, but I think it's close to a toss up.

Vote Siege
    test
  14. EKGenius

EKGenius New Member

Bars that I like:

Tacky Jones

He thinks hes good, I cant even graph the laughter
    This week he’s ranked 3.5, cuz this league only see’s him as half a battler

No one pays you any attention, its not hard to see
    Cuz your words here reach the same audience as Clint Eastwood at the RNC

I like these two bars simply because there’s some creativity put into to it.. the other bars lacks any luster and needs something more.. needs more creativity to directly attack the opponent just my opinion of course.. the coil verse is the better one of the two.

SiegeSupreme

Leave wit ya brain attatched? You betta pray for that!! These days it’s wack, way 2 many gays that rap..
    See word on the street is Tac hoes around, steady blowin Brown…but his fave instrument is still the Anglo-Sax!!

But you?? Ya phrasing has been wack, those lines r a sin, Tac/syntax…& I ain’t jus defining the term

I’ve battled in sites with long bars and used them too so Im not picky with them.. the multis tho is pretty forced just to get a consistent rhyme scheme [multi A, multi A, multi B, multi B (with set up), multi A (with punch)].. with long bars the setup is not the strong point and even Im working on it.. but with multis that is barely or not even relevant to the punch is too forced for my taste. The Tac verse is better of the two.

Coil

I'm cold like december. Fight scene, kitchen's a splendor,

Verse started off well, but fell in the end.. I like some of the concepts, but the Netherlands was a little to forced. I get where it’s going but I don’t pronounce Netherlands.. “neither lands”.. You have the LOTB imo with the Chevy line.. some concepts just needs a little more to hit harder.. cool verse tho.

v/Siege … because coil is considered a no show and I believe that siege just had a better verse than Tacky. Very close battle tho.
    test
  15. eggo

eggo gg

This changes with a DQ to coil,

Since its Siege vs TaC,

This one was close, eh..

Siege you got good concepts but your punches are sooooo long and drawn out. It takes away from your punches. Multi's are good to have but not if you have to just force em in and lengthen your punches out. If a punch has a line that carries
    down to the next line then thats too long, that should be a rule of thumb or close to it.
    Preview your post before you post and make sure nothing runs over into two lines. Short and to the point. Tac your verse was whack, I liked your first punch it was alright flip on his style so that was a good start. Supreme sauce was ehh.. and the other two were just bad. Didn't put much effort in it seemd like I know your better than that. Or use to be.I dunno. Siege you got the concepts, but I can't say your verse was better cause of how long and stretched out verything was. as poor as Tac came against you he had a more polished verse. Think tac edges this with one decent punch and a better constructed verse.

v/Tac
    test
  16. eggo

eggo gg

This was a double post, interent did it.
    test
  17. Brown Jesus

Well, this sucks. The votes ended in a tie, but Siege failed to post links. It's important that you guys post links in addition to actually voting.

T.a.C wins and moves on to the Champ Match
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.