RBL Championship Match 1. Thorne (5-0) v 2. T.a.C (2-1)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Brown Jesus, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

[​IMG]
    RULES & REGULATIONS

DEADLINES

[01] - The deadline for verses is Thursday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [02] - The deadline for extensions is 24 hours ONLY, making it Friday @ 11:59pm EST.
    [03] - The deadline for voting is Sunday @ 11:59am EST.​

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.
    [06] - Votes must be at least 2 full lines of feedback per competitor followed by the competitor's name in which you choose to vote for.
    [07] - Voting a tie result is deemed a failure to vote.
    [08] - Voting links must be posted in your battle thread with the Champ and Contender matches labeled clearly.
    [09] - Votes changed after 1 hour of posting will be deemed a failure to vote.
    [10] - Voting is open to current participants, past champions, and active RBL moderators ONLY.​

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties.
    [12] - An agreement of a line limit will serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required. Upon failure to agree to a line limit, the second competitor is thereby required to meet the limit set by the first competitor to post.
    [13] - You must not edit your verse once your opponent has posted, who in turn must not edit their verse after the first vote is cast.​
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

check...16?

g'luck man.
    test
  3. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

test
  4. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

You need to thank Brown Jesus, homey…

You don’t deserve to champ, not jus cuz you’re so-so
    But cuz if you read the league rules you’d see you cant win the title by no show
    And that wasn’t a punch, that’s 100 percent true, son
    Call him the Milli Vanilli of the RBL, cuz you haven’t earned what you won
    Dudes done, find the steps you took an retrace em all
    Cuz he came up with the interception and is still happy with the replacement’s call
    I’ll stick my fist in a rose bush, and laugh if shit’ll stick
    Fuck a Thorne, his girls the only one who needs to be concerned with a little prick
    You like to name drop, which is fuckin lame to begin
    But they say that legends are never forgotten…what did you say your name was again?
    User? One? I used to bounce lines off those dang kings
    They’d save my garbage ones for when they faced you, to bounce you off the rankings
    Suck like a groupie, takin dick musta screwed ya tread
    A text hero in his own mind, but that’s not why the legends used to call you Super Head
    God gives the tools to succeed, so I don’t doubt you
    Cuz this week Brown Jesus set you up…to have that faggot ego slapped out of you

Crown me.
    test
  5. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

Siege. Coil. Ski.<- tbh u should send them a thank you note
    ^I'm not name droppin, 1 would be here if BJ didnt fuck up the ranks & votes.
    I give a damn about you, even tho last week dam was a given..
    I don't deserve the belt?
    Kid ya don't deserve this shot, be a mod or to even have an opinion.
    Seen a pic of his ugly mug. Now i know tac gargles guy nuts (Q?)
    His sexuality is suspect.. & kneeling down to the next dude in the line up^.
    And ever since Q ghosted you been thrown to the bottom
    Q's famous for dickin one in that battle, you? playing the role of his condom.
    Yeah the names thorne, that means the big pricks in ur broad
    In comparison you're tac... needle-thick n sticks a quarter inch in her walls.
    N when this shy nerd talks to a bitch his cheeks start blushin'
    A girls smile gets his 'courtesy flush'... cus that face is too shitty for public.
    Made RBL champ easy, top ranked and loved by more peers..
    Hows it feel for me to accomplish in 5 weeks what you NEVER done in 4 years?
    It was dumb to cheat ur way here. Even the records doubt em
    Only 'tactical maneuver' ever pulled was him puttin in methods debut album.
    test
  6. eggo

eggo gg

You don’t deserve to champ, not jus cuz you’re so-so
    But cuz if you read the league rules you’d see you cant win the title by no show
    But they say that legends are never forgotten…what did you say your name was again?

vs

Seen a pic of his ugly mug. Now i know tac gargles guy nuts (Q?)
    His sexuality is suspect.. & kneeling down to the next dude in the line up^.

TaC dropped pretty early. the milli vanilli line was aight but not hard hitting.. I used a verse is official/ replacement ref flip last week so it didn't come off that fresh to me. plus the interception line tying in didn't really make alota sense but I see the metaphor you were goin for. the prick line on thorne i feel has been done, so wasn't feeling it. you opener was adecent personal to start. super head and bounce off the rankings I wasn't feeling at all.. your closer was okay.

thorne. opener was a good personal. the dam was eh.. suspect line was lotb I think. I liked that one alot. condom Q line was eh.. the tac needle thick line I'm sure has been done on him I think I've seen more than one flip on that dunno why ya tried that one lol, courtesy flush was cool idea.. think the quotatoins gave it away n made it less hard hitting.. imo. still alright line. your line before closer was good personal. and closer was eh I wasn't a big fan of it.

v/Thorne,

better verse, wording and execution helped his misses seem better and he had more quotables than Tac. Kinda close but I feel like thorne clearly took it again. good battle guys
    test
  7. ski mask

ski mask The Don

vs.

I give a damn about you, even tho last week dam was a given..
    .. I liked this setup, but the line that followed it wasn't strong enough

Vote: Thorne

He had more effective lines. Simple as that.
    test
  8. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

TaC's verse was pretty good. I thought he had more quotables than previous voters mentioned. I knew thorne would bring it, but after tac dropped it felt like he'd make this a close bout. Didn't like the milivanili line, n the closer was eh. Thorne came out swinging tho. Personals were deadly imo. Thought the nameflip was cool. Just a more consistant drop from the champ.

Vote - Thorne

(Possibly botw since thorne did show up after all)
    test
  9. Brown Jesus

Damn, I saw T.a.C's verse and thought he would win. He's probably pissed I allowed Thorne's verse lol cus Thorne topped it. I thought it was close, T.a.C had some good line, I could quote a lot of them, except that little prick line =/. Thorne took this one with a consistent verse.
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

vote Thorne

Thorne wins and retains the title
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.