RBL Championship CHAMP Dis Honour 9-0 vs. #2. Gold Champion Doc Richards 8-0

Discussion in 'RBL TOP 20' started by headless verseman, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

WTF is this newbie shit, pics, and aim convos everywhere in a title match :(

Demik

Aight verse, not a real championship worthy verse, but decent none the less. A few nice personals, stood out

DISHONOUR

Quoting the Calefaction line, was a major, and pathetic sway. Not to mention you be feeding all the time, which is whatever. Wins be that important to you? No beef, but that sway was gay as hell, made me lose some net-re-spect for you.

Blah, Playing off his shit everywhere, the sad thing is, most of them werent very good. Anyway, ya verse was ok, again not champ worthy really. You got carried away with the wonderflow shit, which he already did in his verse, then you got stuck on that girl pic, none of which did anything to him. I honestly thought you would take this rather easily, I even had a refrence to you still being champ after this match in my verse, still outside the stand back gaspin line, your verse was boring. The punches just were connecting, and werent entertaining me, altho Demik suffered from this as well, he had the most creative punch, being the character map line, and his personals were more solid, you just tried playing off his personals, instead of directing harder ones AT HIM.

V.Demik

EDIT TO FIX CODING, dont gimme any shit after the Syn match either :)
    test
  2. lil HOVA

lil HOVA New Member

VOTE---DISHONOR

This wasnt good enough to be a championship match but dishonors verse was better than doc richards.

Dishonor capatalized on doc richards stronger points and did them in a way that easily gave him this battle

dishonor got this one
    test
  3. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

goddamn this was too close for comfort, illy battle spencer

why didnt you vote on battles?
    test
  4. ThePeoplesAlias

ThePeoplesAlias Life In The Trash....

vote - demik

didnt like the playing off the verse, dis-god...you had some heaters, but all were based on the feeding, and some kind of shoddy pic usage...seems like you were lazy and wanted to find an easy way out, bro...i hope you dont take this the wrong way...you did good and all...i enjoyed the read, but i think you should've stepped the creativity game up more for a champ match, man

...all in all, twas a good read...but like i said, the feeding isnt an advantage for you, its a disadvantage...at least in this instance

peace
    test
  5. QuicK SyllaBle

QuicK SyllaBle New Member

vote= demik
    i think he came with fire with the personals.....the alias line is so fuckin true hahahaha...the character map was also very nice...the spliff was also pretty cool.....i have seen dissy do much better then he did....it wasnt a very fun read this week..the wi99er line was coo...but i think demik outclassed him...he was more consistant with dope personals
    test
  6. funeral holmes

funeral holmes Attention Deficit uh what

OMG this battle.
    Dissy came correct, sick sick shit. Dope lines, mad funny personals. A very very tight verse. Really tight shit man, but i've seen better from you.

Best lines

"so inkwell's his teacher, fuck bluffin' - I shake dudes;
    but inkwell's only decent, so....what the fuck does THAT make you?"

Somebody learned how to battle.
    Demik holy shit your welcome for those lines I gave u. j/j. this shit was tight funny as hell some realy creative spins on some certain lines e.g charecter map, pocker protectors etc.

vote- Demik just a more consistant verse, dissy came tight but Demik just wanted it more.

***BTW this is Unanimous****
    test
  7. Adolf Spitler

Adolf Spitler I am homo hear me roar

one hell of a battle....
    test
  8. squarelicious

squarelicious together we rice

heh, very close.

best line was DH's weak link line I think.

hmm.

I got DH taking this very slightly.

v/ DH

[sQ]
    test
  9. Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect New Member

tie

both get the win

dis honour signs out at 10-0, making Doc Richards champion

'I will be back....soon'- Dis Honour
    test